Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-05-2014, 05:22 PM
celine

tinnitus

hi my dears :-)
i've been suffering with tinnitus(constant ringing in the ear) for few years after it has been syringed at health centre.tried to work with clear quartz as advised it helped a bit for a moment or two but gone back to like was before :-(
any advice
Old 29-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Experiencer

Use a water stone. That's what they are telling me. I'm not sure what that mean,s but see if you can find a stone that symbolizes or embodies the water.
Old 29-05-2014, 07:52 PM
celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
Use a water stone. That's what they are telling me. I'm not sure what that mean,s but see if you can find a stone that symbolizes or embodies the water.
ahh thank you for helping xx
found Iolite Water Sapphire Crystal ,not sure if that what you think i should try.
Old 29-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Experiencer

Look for Aquamarine, Mother of Pearl, or Azurite.

Just as I was typing this, Azurite came to me, very strong. Do you have swimmer's ear, or an ear infection? Azurite absorbs water.
Old 30-05-2014, 09:26 AM
celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
Look for Aquamarine, Mother of Pearl, or Azurite.

Just as I was typing this, Azurite came to me, very strong. Do you have swimmer's ear, or an ear infection? Azurite absorbs water.
thank you again for helping xx
i will get these xx
i don't swimm,something in my ear probably has been damaged that's why it's been ringing,maybe difficult to cure,tried eft but it also help for a moment,won't give up and will try Aquamarine, Mother of Pearl and Azurite.
thank you xx
Old 30-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Master
Also try working on your throat chakra more as there is possibly an imbalance, threre are many chakra meditations on you tube.
I hope this helps ;)
Love GA x
Old 30-05-2014, 09:12 PM
shinofra

I am also suffering with this and picked up this thread as I was interested. As per my previous post I wrote that I have a blockage in my throat chakra which working on, which came Apparant from a reiki session so I'm amazed to see this could be linked!! Thanks golden angel!
I'll also be sourcing some of these stones too
Old 04-07-2014, 03:52 AM
Knower

Great info here, have to give it a try
Old 04-07-2014, 10:13 AM
celine

I started working on my troath chakra recently,fingers crossed it will work for me.