Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 30-04-2014, 10:30 PM
Norse_Angel

Exclamation Story of my House

I come to this section today to share with you the story behind the house I now live in with my roommates, and weird events that plague us on a regular basis.
The house was built in the 1880s, and was originally owned by a family who had around 25-30 children. The house has 6 bedrooms, 2 on the second floor, 2 in the first, and 2 in the basement. I reside in one of the rooms upstairs. The original family kept the children upstairs. My room was the boys room, where around 10 boys ages 3-17 lived. My roommates room who shares the top floor with me was the girls. Then, you have the middle room which separates us, which is where the family kept all the sick children. This was to keep them quarantined. Then, you have the two rooms one the first floor. One was used by the parents, and the other was the babies room. They would always have a baby to look after.
The family originally moved in with around 10 children. At their peak, they had somewhere between 25-35. When they finally moved out, there were only a several children alive. During their stay, the whole family got sick. Children started dying left and right. The basement rooms are said to have been used to keep the fresh dead bodies until they could be buried or taken away. The majority of the children died upstairs.
It was exciting to move in knowing the eccentric story. But within the first couple months, I realized why the house never had a resident for more than a year.
Our first night at the house set the tone for our stay. We were all sitting in the living room downstairs, when all of a sudden, we heard a distant crying. We all stopped talking, and listened as a babies cry was faintly breaking the silence. We got up to investigate. As soon as we entered the babies room, the crying stopped. This happens occasionally at night.
In my room, when it is quiet at night, I can hear whispering. My roommate in the opposite room does as well, and sometimes, you might hear a groan or a cough, though none of us made a sound. There has been times where I come home for the day and discover something has been moved in my room, even though my roommates never went into my room. I was sleeping one night, with the windows closed, when the crash of shattering glass awoke me. I turned on the light to see a candle that was placed in the middle of a sturdy table has smashed on the floor.
The basement is also freaky. It remains at freezing temperatures. It could be hot outside, but the temperature remains frigid.
We've stayed there for a good 3 months now, and things progressively get weirder. I'll keep this thread posted when any new events occur
Old 01-05-2014, 05:15 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norse_Angel
I come to this section today to share with you the story behind the house I now live in with my roommates, and weird events that plague us on a regular basis.
The house was built in the 1880s, and was originally owned by a family who had around 25-30 children. The house has 6 bedrooms, 2 on the second floor, 2 in the first, and 2 in the basement. I reside in one of the rooms upstairs. The original family kept the children upstairs. My room was the boys room, where around 10 boys ages 3-17 lived. My roommates room who shares the top floor with me was the girls. Then, you have the middle room which separates us, which is where the family kept all the sick children. This was to keep them quarantined. Then, you have the two rooms one the first floor. One was used by the parents, and the other was the babies room. They would always have a baby to look after.
The family originally moved in with around 10 children. At their peak, they had somewhere between 25-35. When they finally moved out, there were only a several children alive. During their stay, the whole family got sick. Children started dying left and right. The basement rooms are said to have been used to keep the fresh dead bodies until they could be buried or taken away. The majority of the children died upstairs.
It was exciting to move in knowing the eccentric story. But within the first couple months, I realized why the house never had a resident for more than a year.
Our first night at the house set the tone for our stay. We were all sitting in the living room downstairs, when all of a sudden, we heard a distant crying. We all stopped talking, and listened as a babies cry was faintly breaking the silence. We got up to investigate. As soon as we entered the babies room, the crying stopped. This happens occasionally at night.
In my room, when it is quiet at night, I can hear whispering. My roommate in the opposite room does as well, and sometimes, you might hear a groan or a cough, though none of us made a sound. There has been times where I come home for the day and discover something has been moved in my room, even though my roommates never went into my room. I was sleeping one night, with the windows closed, when the crash of shattering glass awoke me. I turned on the light to see a candle that was placed in the middle of a sturdy table has smashed on the floor.
The basement is also freaky. It remains at freezing temperatures. It could be hot outside, but the temperature remains frigid.
We've stayed there for a good 3 months now, and things progressively get weirder. I'll keep this thread posted when any new events occur

It sounds like there is some thing odd going on here.

Would suggest, if it gets worse you'll need to talk to some one about moving stuff on.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Experiencer
Quite sad really that these children haven't moved on. I see at least three of them, one with short blonde hair around 4yo. How would you feel if these spirits were shown the light and you no longer had ghosts in your home?