Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-04-2014, 02:12 AM
dped88

Familiar souls?

The universe is a vast place and though we are all essentially the same consciousness, there are still a LOT of souls. While as humans, most of us don't know who we ARE, let alone who we WERE or anyone else for that matter.

While I don't think everyone in our lives are souls that we are familiar with from different times and places in past lives, do you think that there are definitely a group of souls who reincarnate into the same dimension at the same time..kind of "pre-planned". I know the term soulmate, but do you believe that a group of souls band together and decide to experience a certain lifetime in a particular dimension together?

I'm yet to uncover any past life memories and I'd love to. Has anyone here met other people who shared interwoven past lives?
Old 23-04-2014, 02:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dped88
The universe is a vast place and though we are all essentially the same consciousness, there are still a LOT of souls. While as humans, most of us don't know who we ARE, let alone who we WERE or anyone else for that matter.

While I don't think everyone in our lives are souls that we are familiar with from different times and places in past lives, do you think that there are definitely a group of souls who reincarnate into the same dimension at the same time..kind of "pre-planned". I know the term soulmate, but do you believe that a group of souls band together and decide to experience a certain lifetime in a particular dimension together?

I'm yet to uncover any past life memories and I'd love to. Has anyone here met other people who shared interwoven past lives?

Yes, I do believe we incarnate at the same time as certain souls... we preplan it.

I've met one person that I believe I shared a past life with (Vietnam) but nothing that can be confirmed and I could be very wrong. I have inklings about other people but basically if they don't feel the same draw then it has to be dismissed imo.

Old 23-04-2014, 03:08 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have two living and one in spirit that we have intertwined lives. I too have been able to find concrete connections and have visited the place we lived and our graves.

One is a mirror soul or pure Twin Flame to me that reflection of me in all ways. We are that connected and we met here on SF some 5 years ago now. We fought against that connection and that bond we share that is deeper than any LOVe one could hope to find.

When one gets a flash of a place and a name of a place or person or date and its so clear that you can piece it all together then its easier to find more information.

I have to feel that we re meet to maybe complete a path that was not done in the past life, that the work has to continue for the Soul's evolution for that growth that is needed.

Lynn
Old 24-04-2014, 02:10 AM
SpacePilot

Just about everyone you see on a regular basis (family, friends, co-worker, etc.) are people you had around you in past lives. We are here to work on our inner issues and act as mirrors to each other to help see those issues. What gets on your nerves in others is something you haven't accepted about yourself yer We do this over and over until there is no more to learn from those people. Then we can continue the learning with others until we have worked out and accepted everything there is to work on and feel no more attraction or repulsion towards the physical world. That is basically what Karma is.
Old 26-04-2014, 12:04 PM
ColourODarkness

I believe, without a doubt, that souls travel in groups~ You'll find at least one of your soul mates through this life whether you live close to each other or not. The internet is a powerful thing~
My boyfriend and I knew each other in a past life :)
We were best friends back then just as we are now!! It turns out that I did something that influenced his death in that life, that actually caused him to have a fear of ladders in this life.
One of his very good friends was actually his father in a past life, despite them living in a completely different country than us, he managed to connect and befriend them online~ And his brother was also his wife in a former life!