Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Dharma Employee

ever been lied to ?

I guess some could argue, it is simple diplomacy ( and maybe she is not my soulmate/tf at all) and she is sparing my feelings and clearly either not ready maybe anymore than I am or simply not interested in earthy terms but I guess it happens,

certain thing are hidden behind as excuses
Old 21-11-2010, 08:01 PM
SunSister

Not outright lied to (I'd know and he knows that I'd know, so what's the point in lying?) but he's kept his silence about a fair few things. So did I, by the way. We were at a stage in our lives where our development was disjointed.. he was spiritually powerful, but not mature enough to handle it.. I was mature enough to take care of everything, but I fell into the mothering role far too easily.. and putting all our cards on the table would've been suicide for both of us. I'm content knowing that there's stuff I don't know consciously.
Old 21-11-2010, 08:04 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister
Not outright lied to (I'd know and he knows that I'd know, so what's the point in lying?) but he's kept his silence about a fair few things. So did I, by the way. We were at a stage in our lives where our development was disjointed.. he was spiritually powerful, but not mature enough to handle it.. I was mature enough to take care of everything, but I fell into the mothering role far too easily.. and putting all our cards on the table would've been suicide for both of us. I'm content knowing that there's stuff I don't know consciously.

wow could have written that myself!!! lol
Old 21-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Ascender
At Tf level nothing can be hidden and all is revealed.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 21-11-2010, 08:43 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Dharma. With all due respect, I think you are finding reasons to assume the worse about her and her character when you might not have reasons too.You already know that twin flame connections are not meant to be easy. Its not going to fall into to place just like that (snap). Its going to take alot of growth on BOTH ends before you are both ready. She might be less spiritually developed than you, but could you honestly look at yourself and say that YOU are ready for HER?.And you have got to learn to just love without expectation and you need to let her go. I know its easier said than done but its necessary.

She's mostly likely just not ready. She probably isn't. But in the meantime, you need to make sure YOU are ready too.
Old 21-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Dharma Employee

lady, I think you are jumping the gun a little there

ready , of course, I am not, that much is clear, as I said in my post

this could be unrequited love anyways

the videos are up on facebook of the dance venue which was held last night, I think I spot her in the video, so it seems there was a polite excuse offered about my party

that is all
Old 21-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Master
Okay, I'm putting it out there.

Just because someone feels strongly about someone else, does not make that someone else their twin flame. Full stop. I think that going down that route can lead to some serious heartache and confusion. There are many "metaphysical" reasons for feeling a "heart-pull" and there are many ordinary reasons as well.

It's important to keep an open mind about all of this. Start putting final labels on anything isn't the best course of action imo.

Yes, it's possible she's your twin flame dharma, anything is possible. It's also possible that she's not and you're attracted to her and drawn to her for some other reason. And what's wrong with ordinary love? Nothing.

Old 21-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Dharma Employee

the heart pull, never heard of it occuring before in other situations like it is literally being pulled out of your chest

being blasted with a strong energy current by her(though think she was unaware but I felt it like lightning bolt)

that same night, having the sensation of a energy hook literally being ripped out of me and have done since too

a vision or too that has been born out and gut level intuition about her attendance at ceroc 5 times, feeling her etc

feeling a base charka cord pull like a rope, in the direction of where she would be that night, it intensified the closer I got to the venue

the other night i didnt go to ceroc, I was up all night and had 20 mins sleep, I sensed a presence with me all night, and it felt like her thinking about why I didn't turn up that evening and pondering my non show, after my invite

feeling energetically lassooed by her, whilst she was behind me when our ahem, em song came on( it was as real as a physical lasso that tried to pull me)

it is all this stuff that tends to make me think, this is not just ordinary love , type stuff
Old 21-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Master
If you feel it's not ordinary, then it's not. Could be a soulmate, someone you recognize from a past life, pheremones, etc. Could also be the first time you've actually felt such a strong love and attraction.

I'll be honest, I get concerned when other people make assumptions about your relationship, labelling her your twin flame and explaining her behaviour as "running" when it's really not known if she's running, or how she feels at all... there are just too many "what if's" in my mind to say she's your twin. And I feel that it's keeping you trapped in a particular mindset about her and how she "should" be acting.

I'm not denying that you feel something, or that you feel strongly about her, those are obviously real things. But just because you feel them doesn't make her your twin. I've felt those things about people in the past - does that make them my twin even if they didn't feel the same?

If you want to believe it, then do. But don't let someone else (me included) define it for you based on their own experience.

Old 21-11-2010, 10:40 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I think if you feel a heart pull, and its NOT a soul connection..........ya might wanna see a doctor.