Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-04-2014, 01:30 AM
LavenderStream

I wonder if I was a hispanic woman in a past life

Perhaps it's silly
but I have this passion for dancing to latin music and whenever hispanic people here my name they say oh your name is spanish.
I have a fascination of culture...but I've never really had dreams of being that before...but the idea of past lives is fascinating...
Old 07-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Master

Use one of the many methods to find out , do not assume you were any one . If you live in an area with a large Latin population it could be that you like that culture , food , music , people , and this is not a past life memory . I have regressed my self back to pre Col. cent. and south American lives , but nothing is ever 100 % .
Old 07-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Deactivated Account

It could be possible.I think sometimes our soul vibrates to what we know and what we are familiar with. Something cellular in our DNA that recognizes the sounds that eased and comforted us at one time.

Hispanic is a loose US government term that describes anyone who speaks the Spanish language. In that group your throwing in all races including African,Indian and European folks.The Latino population is a newer race that came to be when the Spanish conquested the United States and most countries in the New Word. A lot of the music you hear is most likely African,Native-American or European influenced. Almost everything in that specific culture has deep roots that were taken from the Old World....
Old 08-04-2014, 02:44 AM
tereza777

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavenderStream
Perhaps it's silly
but I have this passion for dancing to latin music and whenever hispanic people here my name they say oh your name is spanish.
I have a fascination of culture...but I've never really had dreams of being that before...but the idea of past lives is fascinating...

Wow! I feel exactly the same I have had a fascination for the spanish culture since I was little, and I always used to say "I wish I was Spanish" when I was young. I have always loved the music, language and people have always told me i look spanish too. I am naturally good at dancing spanish and speaking it comes naturally. I dont live or never lived around Spanish people, i'm from a country with little spanish population so it can't be that.. I know I was spanish in a past life because I have brought some aspects of it into this life... just like yourself ! embrace it
Old 08-04-2014, 04:53 AM
livingkarma

I use to wonder if I were French in a past life due to my fascination w/everything French ...
It stopped when the thoughts of female oppression came to the forefront ...
So now I just enjoy my passions w/out attaching them to the past ...

BTW, I suck at speaking spanish since it was frowned upon to learn one's native language or speak it when I was growing up ...
I'm still Hispanic as well as Filipino ...
Far more ethnic groups than I thought were influenced by other cultures due to invasions ...
I recently learned there is a part of Switzerland where the Swiss only only speak french ... Wow!