Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2010, 02:25 AM
Guide
Is he more than just a friend?

So my family sent my into a psychiatric hospital after a psychotic attack (visions and behaving "like a witch"), and there one day in walked this guy.

From the very first moment of seeing him I found him very beautiful. I know it is not a common word to be used with males, but I find him beautiful.

We got into talking when he asked me why I was here and I told him "stress, lack of sleep, and heavy usage of Aura-Soma bottle 4", convinced he would not know the latter. But in fact he did. He was a spiritual seeker just like me and had tried many things in his life (he is my age, a libra born prior to my birth year). Once trying Magic Mushrooms gave him psychotic attacks ever since. He is very gifted and creative, he paints, plays guitar and accordeon and can do fire dance. He loves stones and crystals and keeps a huge aquamarin in his room. He has Reiki grade 1 and is onto grade 2.

As for personality, he is funny, joyous and playful, but he takes the right things very seriously. I can talk to him for hours and hours. I consider him my very best male friend nowadays.

We lost contact for some months after he left the psychiatric unit (he only stayed a month while I stayed half a year) but I was very happy to be moving into the same reha house after that. We got very close there. He moved out into a shared apartment with other good friends of mine in september but we are currently working in the same place (he full-time and I 32 hours), although not the same room, but we still meet at lunch every weekday in the cantine - we have our reserved table with co-workers we like and a reha house therapist. And we often meet in private due to our common friends or share comments on Facebook.

I like him very, very much, beloved soul brother to me. He is like a better version of myself in male I've even been told we somewhat look alike!

This is a photo of him (taken from his Facebook profile so he wouldn't mind):
http://www.facebook.com/martin.winsa...823.1771794659

And this is me:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...t=t.1390463024

When he did Reiki on me (touched my arm) I felt nothing special, just a pleasurable warmth, very comfortable. He always spreads an aura of calm and serenity to me, like blue light. He uses St.Germain bottle (light violet) for aura protection though while I am more comfortable with El Morya (light blue), but I don't use it very much either.

I am so grateful I came across this person. I met him in my darkest moment and we both struggled back to the light.

Tell me, is he more than just a friend?
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 20-11-2010, 06:25 AM
LadyImpreza1111

That's not something people here can tell you. Only time will tell if that connection evolves to something more.Some people just know whether or not they found a soulmate or twin.
Old 20-11-2010, 07:00 AM
Guide
You seem to know pretty much about this, so please don't misunderstand me if I may ask: Can you have a soulmate and still have a twin? Or the other way round?

Then there is also the vision of the seven souls. My soulmate received from his guru the sanscrit name of "Aurodas", having the obscure meaning of something like "soul nr. 7" or "seven souls" or even "principle of the soul". When I found out I saw it as rather funny and asked:

"Seven souls? Why you'd want seven souls? Isn't one soul enough for a single person? If you got two, you already got a couple; if you got three, you have the beginning of a family. Why you'd want seven?"

To which he responded: "We are a big family..." and I kissed him and said "well... if you want that..."

Ever since I have felt connection with people I believe to be of that "soul group" of the seven (our guru, my philosophy prof), like souls that agreed to incarnate and seek themselves and reunite on earth. I have a strong feeling he belongs to these, if that theory is true, but I don't know if he would want to be part of this group as I've never asked.

(The Book of Fate)
Old 20-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Guide
There's even more. Our guru told me in a session that I might be a reincarnation of aztec princess Malinalli or "the Malinche", baptized Marina by the spanish conquerors. She was used and abused by Hernán Cortés as a translator to her natives. They had a son who was called Martín and whom Cortés took with him when returning to Spain.

My friend's first name is Martin.

(The Book of Fate)
Old 20-11-2010, 09:12 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran
You seem to know pretty much about this, so please don't misunderstand me if I may ask: Can you have a soulmate and still have a twin? Or the other way round?

Then there is also the vision of the seven souls. My soulmate received from his guru the sanscrit name of "Aurodas", having the obscure meaning of something like "soul nr. 7" or "seven souls" or even "principle of the soul". When I found out I saw it as rather funny and asked:

"Seven souls? Why you'd want seven souls? Isn't one soul enough for a single person? If you got two, you already got a couple; if you got three, you have the beginning of a family. Why you'd want seven?"

To which he responded: "We are a big family..." and I kissed him and said "well... if you want that..."

Ever since I have felt connection with people I believe to be of that "soul group" of the seven (our guru, my philosophy prof), like souls that agreed to incarnate and seek themselves and reunite on earth. I have a strong feeling he belongs to these, if that theory is true, but I don't know if he would want to be part of this group as I've never asked.

Everyone has one twin..............and yet we can still have MULTIPLE soulmates throughout our lives (not all of which are romantic), so its possible one soul has divided 7 times which can equal 7 soulmates.....soul family, soul groups, etc. Check out this article:
http://www.harusami.com/soul2soul/twinsoul.html

It describes how souls divide multiple times. Thats how soulmates/twin souls come to be. But when you meet your twin and a soulmate, the differences are HUGE. Yeah, you can connect in a profound way with soulmates but when you meet your twin, nothing else comes close.
Old 20-11-2010, 09:15 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran
There's even more. Our guru told me in a session that I might be a reincarnation of aztec princess Malinalli or "the Malinche", baptized Marina by the spanish conquerors. She was used and abused by Hernán Cortés as a translator to her natives. They had a son who was called Martín and whom Cortés took with him when returning to Spain.

My friend's first name is Martin.

I don't know if a name you had in a previous life has anything to do with a current lifetime. I could be wrong though. You and him might have karma to work out in this lifetime that could have been tied to a previous lifetime............that is, if it wasn't worked out in lifetimes before.
Old 22-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Guide
Okay, so I talked it all out Sunday evening with him in a long and very intense talk. We agreed we have HUGE soul affinity and he said that with me he can speak about things he can't speak about with anyone else. We love to share such a great friendship, but at least for the moment neither of us wants to lift it beyond that. We have both had bad experiences with so-called "soulmates" and "twin flames" and we don't want to break a friendship so deep and profound as ours.

What with the Malinche and Martín Cortés, he listened very attentively to all the historical facts I've researched, but he has never felt special attraction to siglo XV and XVI, or Mexico and Spain (even if he lived in the Alpujarras for some time) and although it could well be possible we know each other from some different life, we agreed he shouldn't feel pressed into something I am convinced of myself.

We then lingered a bit on the Seven Rays Theory and the Ascended Masters Teachings. We came to the conclusion that we most probably share the same soul ray (light blue) but haven chosen different personality rays in this life - he feels connected to the "light violet" or "Saint Germain" while I am still unsure.

So, a wonderful and incredibly close soul brother and friend for me, but nothing else.

ISSUE RESOLVED.

(The Book of Fate)