Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 25-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Sonik

I'm not sure what's wrong with me

I've been trying to heal myself for a long time, I just keep going back to the bad feelings that never seem to leave. I feel tired a lot of the time.

I decided to get grounding stones to see if it would help someway, I'm still waiting for them in the mail to come.

I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing, what am i doing wrong that is causing me to stay and feel hurt?
Old 25-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Master

Constant tiredness should be checked by the doctor.
Old 25-03-2014, 08:57 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonik
I've been trying to heal myself for a long time, I just keep going back to the bad feelings that never seem to leave. I feel tired a lot of the time.

I decided to get grounding stones to see if it would help someway, I'm still waiting for them in the mail to come.

I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing, what am i doing wrong that is causing me to stay and feel hurt?

Bad feelings are causing the tiredness .....

Forgiving ALL brings Forgiveness to oneself , it is a correction which lifts the bad feelings and the body is full of Energy again~
Old 25-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Sonik

why belle?

@visionquest:
i have forgiven but i still keep getting hurt in the moment.

i feel damaged like there's no way to fix this. I didnt like the thought of coming here to say these things but i've had it.
Old 26-03-2014, 05:14 AM
VisionQuest

Quote:
why belle?

@visionquest:

i feel damaged like there's no way to fix this. I didnt like the thought of coming here to say these things but i've had it.

Then start with the Physical body and then the Mental Body .......
If the body is fighting an infection you would certainly feel tired all the time!

Examine the Nutrients being fed the body. Are they in original form? Organic and Non GMO? or are they "Processed" and quick? Are they body building or junk foods?

Dr. Fuhrman has some good books on this.

Proper foods and proper diet are infection fighting, body building, brain building.

These all impact the Moods too!

Take 3-4 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil each day and that will show results quickly. Bruce Fife has a book on this , purchase it, you will learn a great deal.

All disease starts in thought and then Infection and then Arthritis, Cancer, Auto-Immune disorders ........

So it is well to work with the "thoughts" too ...... perhaps the works of Carl Jung, Guy Finley, Vernon Howard ......

What you feed your mind , you feed your body, and these all feed the Spirit!
Old 26-03-2014, 05:59 AM
livingkarma

Quote:

One thing all human beings do is grieve their losses whether its a person, relationship, pet, home, sentimental item, our childhood, etc ...
We feel the pain of loss, we yearn for them deep w/in our soul ...
Time by itself doesn't make it better, it just provides distance from the hurt ...
To make the grief process productive, one must educate themself on how to resolve issues to free their soul ...
Educating yourself on what ails you is taking good care of yourself ...
This link will provide the names of the books I recommended ...
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=65751
Old 26-03-2014, 06:06 AM
Sonik

i know all this but living with my family in a cluttered room after college doesn't help me. My mother and brother used to ask me why i didn't want to eat meat anymore and i have been told many times to buy food that i don't want... living with others isn't easy... If i could get out i would but i've been trying to and I'm being patient with the universe in bringing me what is it i desire.

maybe it's better not to say anything because i feel like i wont be understood here. I know this is a spiritual forum and i am very spiritual but life is not that easy, it takes a lot of patience and trust. I might have to just go to the part of the forum that talks about manifestation because i would like to get out of here so i can live better and not deal with the things that go on here. I've tried to stay positive for so long, I'm tired of waiting and of being all positive when inside i'm hurting.
Old 26-03-2014, 06:14 AM
Sonik

thank you livingkarma, i'll probably take the time to read those books at some point.

and thanks visionquest, i appreciate your time and wanting to help. I've thought of the things you have spoken about before, i tried very hard to stick to that but with the temptations in my family and them asking me why, it wasn't easy to stick to it. I just dont live in the environment that could help me. I know i can be the strong one and not listen to them but i dont care anymore, i just would like to move like i said in my previous post... it may not be understandable to talk about this... i am irritated by the situation, not by you btw. I appreciate what you are saying...
Old 26-03-2014, 06:23 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
i know all this but living with my family in a cluttered room after college doesn't help me. My mother and brother used to ask me why i didn't want to eat meat anymore and i have been told many times to buy food that i don't want... living with others isn't easy... If i could get out i would but i've been trying to and I'm being patient with the universe in bringing me what is it i desire.

maybe it's better not to say anything because i feel like i wont be understood here. I know this is a spiritual forum and i am very spiritual but life is not that easy, it takes a lot of patience and trust. I might have to just go to the part of the forum that talks about manifestation because i would like to get out of here so i can live better and not deal with the things that go on here. I've tried to stay positive for so long, I'm tired of waiting and of being all positive when inside i'm hurting.

If that is what you believe, its worth a look ...
The only downside is manifesting/creating still requires "action" on your part ...
I'm not so old that I've forgotten how difficult it is to strike out on one's own, at the same, I'm fully aware of how hard life can be so please don't feel like you're alone or misunderstood ...
Living w/people is not easy especially w/nosey ones ...
My daughter just moved back in w/me, I feel for her - she so much wanted to be able to stand on her own two feet but it didn't work out ...
She'll have plenty of chances to do it again when she gets what is needed to make it happen just as you will ...
Old 26-03-2014, 07:12 AM
Master

Quote:
why belle?

@visionquest:

There are all sorts of physical issues that might cause endless tiredness. It might not be a physical issue but really important to rule out - and if there is something - nip it in the bud before it really takes a hold.

I'm also interested by the way you feel the need to stay positive, negative and spiritual are not mutually exclusive. It's possible to be negative and spiritual, spirituality is about being honest and true - and if that means ranting about how things aren't as you would like, or how you are unhappy, you've found the right place. Spirituality is about journeying and sometimes that takes us difficult and dark routes. Denying feelings and thoughts is exhausting, you are in a constant fight and that will bring us tiredness.

But please check yourself out with the doctor.