Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Saragh

More past life dreams

I've had many dreams which I believe are tie-ins to past life memories, and sometimes they are straight up memories. Very rarely do I remember such clarity in seeing my past incarnation's face, however, but I did last night. The funny thing is, while she looked different, she still bore a slight resemblance to how I look now.

Is that normal? Has anyone else had this experience?
Old 22-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Master
I have read a few times that there are people who see multiple incarnations at the same time--on someone. And what they see tends to be a commonality through the eyes. I had a friend who used to see other faces superimposed over her boyfriend's face. I tend to think that might be what she was seeing.

But I personally think it might be more than that. I tend to think certain things about a physical personality may be consistent throughout lives. For instance, whether you are muscular or lean, perhaps, maybe other things.

Then again I've thought that we probably mix up the genetic inheritance to experience other things. But I can't help but believe that even with drastically different DNA, our own energy over a lifetime will tend to create some of the same sort of physical characteristics.

When I experience from past lives, I only experience what's around me, what or who I have a great emotional attachment to. I have never seen my what I felt was a previous-life face.

I wonder if others have.

Lora
Old 23-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Saragh

That makes sense, Lora and I've read too that certain features or characteristics carry on through many lives. I know for instance that while I've had different hair colors, red hair seems to be the most common, though the last few lives I've been a brunette. But I dye my hair a lot, and both red and strawberry blonde work really well for me too. I'm convinced that's because I've had those hair colors in the past, and I haven't essentially changed. Only evolved. I often recognize soulmates through the eyes, too.
Old 29-03-2014, 02:54 AM
definitely ready

The commonalities are fascinating

So happy i stumbled upon this particular post! I joined this community because I whimsically decided to experience a regression meditation via youtube yesterday morning. It was Dr. Brian Weiss. I had never sucessfully meditated in silence, so I figured I'd try a guided one. Armed with little to no knowledge and zero expectations, I just figured, "Why not!" Oh man little did I know how life changing it was going to be. I have only experienced such significant catharsis twice before.

I find myself walking toward a lush valley of green acres. I can't see much because the sun is setting and the sky is a bright orange. Its mildly blinding but so beautiful -- lots of green hills and I keep feeling like the weather was exceptional for some reason. I look over and I feel my lover standing next to me silently. His stature is that of every love I've ever had: tall, light skin, dark hair, and a strong build. I, on the other hand, look like a more Northern European version of myself. I keep squinting and trying to make out his face, but it seemed unclear, almost cartoony -- as if a few faces were superimposed upon one another.

It's funny, I decide to not waste the important moment focusing on his face, so I just turned my attention back to the sunset. I have always loved colorful sunsets. In that silent moment I'm relieved that we are together, and I just hug him as we take in as much of the sky as we can. I had a feeling we wouldn't be together for very long. It was bittersweet.

After the experience, I immediately googled "woody forest orange sunset" (verbatim) for images, and I was just completely floored. Apparently this place is called Devon in England, and I really haven't ever left Los Angeles. The picture that immediately appears is almost exactly what I saw as I walked into that life. I just click on the image and yep, more detailed pictures of the area. I've never heard or seen this place and yup, it all matches up to what I had seen.

This community has really validated or at least corroborated many specific details I have been trying to understand. The experience caught me off guard, in the best possible way, and I just knew it was important to find individuals who reported back similarly. The whole experience was really cathartic and awe inspiring. I feel like my soul has definitely been unburdened some. I have been randomly crying (tears of relief/joy) since yesterday morning -- unexpected and wildly good for my being. So thank you all for helping me along the way. I have a feeling I'm definitely moving past this lull in my life; I'm ready to just start living the life I know I'm supposed to have.

If you've made it this far into my post (heh), would anyone else agree that regression sessions are emotionally taxing, but totally worth it? Is all hypnosis like this? Do you all actively seek out these sessions or do you seek out these experiences when you feel like you need some "balance"? Meditation isn't always this intense because it doesn't involve hypnosis, right? Did a lot of you also self-hypnotize? (Er, I mean not go to a professional in person?)

I personally kind of feel like I'm going to treat guided hypnosis with respect, meaning I'll recognize it as special opportunity to really learn about myself. I've always known my mind to be an intense place, and I think therein was the reason I was reluctance to meditate. One more thing: I find it so amusing that I had a life changing experience listening to a youtube video. I'm pretty sure I would not have relaxed as deeply/comfortably/freely had I read up on this extensively, or if I had been guided in person.

I never look for these types of experiences, they usually find me when I most need them, and that's what makes this so special. Things are coming full circle. It feels great to share. :]

Old 29-03-2014, 03:47 AM
Master
Definitely,

Wow, this must be the week for reincarnation/regression. I just posted about a new show called Reincarnated: Past Lives where they show the regression session and then he does research about the facts provided. What's interesting is how their life issues at this time tie to the past lives they bring up. I put a link to the show online if you're interested. The regressionist is Damian Bertrand.

I hadn't heard of Dr. Brian Weiss before. Honestly, I'm really torn about doing a session. Part of me would like to and part of me feels that I can get there myself and probably in a more sustainable way. But I could change my mind if it was possible I suppose.

Someone else just posted about how she questioned the things she was getting about past lives.

Your experience is so cool. I often have those kind of things happen, where the research I do online verifies something I have felt, or a picture or a previously unknown place brings up great emotion.

I'd like to see the picture of Devon you were talking about. I searched the words you said but had to add Devon, England to it. There are several with the orange sunset.

What a great first try! Was this a Youtube video you listened to?

Thanks for sharing!

Lora
Old 29-03-2014, 04:05 AM
definitely ready

Of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker

I'd like to see the picture of Devon you were talking about. I searched the words you said but had to add Devon, England to it. There are several with the orange sunset.

What a great first try! Was this a Youtube video you listened to?

Thanks for sharing!

Lora

Definitely! I'm a newbie so I'm working my way into the chat room and being able to put up some pics. They'll be on their way.

Also, yeah, I had never heard of him before either, and I guess he's pretty educated/got a cool back story, which I appreciate.

Oh yeah, and I saw the show as well randomly. I thought it was cool, and I've always had random memories that are vivid that I cannot account for. What i experienced was NOT familiar, so now I'm really wondering where those memories came from or if they belong to other past lives. It's been such a cool journey, because I have found a way to really research these things I have really repressed. Like, I'm just now accepting that I am extremely intuitive (I definitely feel things, not see them, but what I do see I see in vivid bright colors or conversely, shades of greys) and I am realizing that my grandfather is 100% my guardian angel. I've long suspected it, but it wasn't until in a period of great need that I just realized he was trying to let me know he's around. And I hadnt felt him in a while, so I kind of stopped reaching out. I saw him during my past life regression, and its really affected me and given me so much hope and validation. My takeaway: always trust your gut, you guys!

xo,
Missa

(Man I tried to link to the video but I'm working my way up in posts. for sure to come.)
Old 01-04-2014, 06:11 AM
Saragh

I'd love to see that video! I'm having trouble recalling details. My dreams and memories come in very fragmented. I'm looking for more information to go on, as I'm writing a book about all these past lives. If you've got the name of it I'll look it up and post it here. Thanks!
Old 01-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Master
Here you go, Saragh. Missa sent me this earlier but I couldn't find the thread again! Here are the links to the regressionist and some links to pictures of Devon that I asked for. The picture link has some problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnAqDPBsoY

Devon:
[IMG] [url]http://www.google.com/imgres?imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fleeabbey.org.uk%2Fde von%2Fvisiting-lee-abbey%2Festate%2F&tbnid=x-I-pMoje0NJJM:&docid=2mMbQv4qTydxLM&h=1704&w=2272 [/IMG]

On the page its hosted on, more pics of devon:
http://leeabbey.org.uk/devon/visiting-lee-abbey/estate/
Old 11-04-2014, 07:25 AM
Saragh

Thanks for this!