Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Pathfinder
Question Cloning animals and humans question

Since cloning is possible in both humans and animals (which of course it is illegal to clone humans) when those animals get cloned, do their souls get cloned as well? If their souls do not get cloned then how are they living. Just a question that I had which was stuck in my head for a while now.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:03 PM
octavarium

Mmm!! Interesting theory.
Personally I reckon that when you clone something it's only the body that gets cloned. I always thought that if you cloned a living being it'd be slightly brain dead.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:38 AM
Master

It would be my guess that there is a surplus of souls out there weighting for a body . A soul would just move in to a cloned body .
Old 08-03-2014, 05:27 PM
mb6954

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
It would be my guess that there is a surplus of souls out there weighting for a body . A soul would just move in to a cloned body .

That's an interesting thought, I don't believe we go out of our body when we AP but if we did go out of our body wouldn't it make it easier for some other soul to move in while your outside your body?
Old 08-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb6954
That's an interesting thought, I don't believe we go out of our body when we AP but if we did go out of our body wouldn't it make it easier for some other soul to move in while your outside your body?

On being possesed while out of body during deep sleep , the idea is that as long as what is known as the aka , or silver cord is attached ,our body can not be possesed by another being .
Old 08-03-2014, 10:21 PM
Master
This is a very interesting question and has me wondering as well about how cloning would work as far as the cloned animal or Human being imbued with the eternal soul.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Loveandpeace

As the body is just a vehicle it is merely the vehicle that is being cloned. I don't think the soul would be attached to the DNA being replicated. As to whether the new being gets a new soul or not, I guess so, or its an empty vessel. Perhaps the universe would be kind enough to provide one!
Old 11-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Knower
I sort of agree with Loveandpeace here. As it's only the physical being cloned I think the cloned individual wouldn't be an individual at all because they wouldn't have an identity of their own if they were to have no soul. So this would probably cause all sorts of mental, emotional and other issues.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavarium
Mmm!! Interesting theory.
Personally I reckon that when you clone something it's only the body that gets cloned. I always thought that if you cloned a living being it'd be slightly brain dead.

But if it's a clone it would have independent life so whether it inherited a soul at the present state of the cloned and, assuming it inherited the same memories, experiences and subconscious, it would take off from there and lead its own life.
Old 22-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandpeace
As the body is just a vehicle it is merely the vehicle that is being cloned. I don't think the soul would be attached to the DNA being replicated. As to whether the new being gets a new soul or not, I guess so, or its an empty vessel. Perhaps the universe would be kind enough to provide one!
I agree with this statement. Horses are being cloned a bit more today, and the registries are having to deal with the question of how to register these animals. One guy had 4 horses from one animal, they all looked similar but with some slight variations, like one sock was a little higher than the other, but all the same colour and body type. I would think that all had souls of their own, unique to them, their personalities would also be different. While they might be quiet or high strung like the others, they would still have a unique response to external stimulus.