Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-02-2014, 02:35 AM
jojo95

soulmates vs twin flames

Sometime i get confuse and think maybe the person i think is my twin may only be my soulmate. For 28 years I have yearn for him and ,miss him very much and i, had a strong pull toward him and a urge to contact him. I was to scared to call and talk to him, but sometimes i just had a urge to just call just to hear his voice then hang up. I never did it, but thought about it, cause i wanted to hear his voice so bad. Do people feel this for soulmates too or just twin flames? No other man in my past had this typy of effect on me.
Old 27-02-2014, 03:01 PM
AutumnL

Very tricky thing to decipher, but deep down u know the answer. Plus tfs throw u into a stage of purification and its painful as he!#!
Old 27-02-2014, 03:28 PM
jojo95

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnL
Very tricky thing to decipher, but deep down you know the answer. Plus tfs throw u into a stage of purification and its painful as he!#!
Thank you Autumn, yes, I'm in a great deal of pain now. Now what is purification ?
Old 27-02-2014, 03:37 PM
jojo95

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnL
Very tricky thing to decipher, but deep down uyouknow the answer. Plus tfs throw u into a stage of purification and its painful as he!#!
You say deep down i know the answer, but you know how our ego gets in the way can be tricky
Old 27-02-2014, 03:43 PM
Sassy

Yes, you can experience what you describe for soul mates, too.

I'm currently getting a soul mate calling me, via our connection, to help him then when I locate him, he blanks me. That really hurts, too.
Old 27-02-2014, 08:59 PM
AutumnL

From my experience the pain is not from my twin it is all of the **** being released out of the painbody. You get challenged to own your truth as well every step of the way. It really as little to do with the beloved its more of conquering fears and ridding yourself of any unnatural energy and aligning yourself with Self, it is heavilly guided. I channel and archangels, jesus, ascended masters often visit in meditation and dream state, its such a huge deal that u know the difference when it happens. And mostly the love is very genuine and pure, it is innate. Thats my experience: )