Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 28-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Jezebel

Theme With Squirrels

A few weeks ago I had a bizarre dream where I was standing outside in my garden, in the rain with my mother. I looked up and saw a larger then life squirrel on my roof when I heard a voice "It's the great squirrel"

Thinking no more of the dream last week I went for a walk in the park and visited the shrine to the dark Goddess. After saying a blessing and leaving an offering I looked up and ontop of the shrine was a squirrel. When I looked behind me there were hundreds of squirrels running in the grass.
As I carried on walking I stopped and sat on the bench in the park. I do like squirrels but I have never been fond of them getting too close and usually politely ask them to back away (which they do) however on this occasion I noticed eight squirrels around me. Two climbed up my boots, I had one on each knee, one on my shoulder and the other three scurrying around me. I didn't freak out and felt surprisingly calm about it (usually I'd be screaming) after a few minutes they all ran off into the trees.

Ever since that dream there is definitely a theme of squirrels.
Old 28-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Master
Squirrel Animal Totem: Gathering, Activity, Preparedness

The gathering power of Squirrel is a great gift. It teaches us balance within the circle of gathering and giving out. They remind us that in our quest for our goals, it is vital to make time for play and socializing. Squirrel teaches us to conserve our energy for times of need. If your totem is Squirrel or Squirrel has recently entered your life, lighten your load of things that are unnecessary - things that you have gathered in the past and may be cluttering your life - thoughts, worries, and stresses. Squirrel is also the totem of action. Ask yourself are you too active, not active enough, afraid of enough, hung up on accumulating and collecting. Squirrel people tend to be a little erratic - trying to do many things at once. Take the time to stop and listen to your inner self - and don't forget to play!
off this site
http://www.linsdomain.com/totems-sn-2-sz.htm

Squirrel:

Activity, gathering and preparedness, awareness, sociable, playful, people should do rather than watch, be active in life, are you planning for the future: time, money, energy? Gathering and not giving? It's time to cleanse emotional and mental clutter. Teaches to balance your energy, activate your resources, see from another perspective, balance and power of giving and receiving, aids in discerning when to rest and being active. Are you making time for play? Active enough? Using your voice properly? Are you trying to do too many things at once? Squirrel teaches the balance of activity and play and reorganizing the inner self.
off this site
http://www.starstuffs.com/animal_tot...f_animals.html

something may resonate,,have a great day :))