Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Pathfinder
Visiting

Is it possible to visit someone you know astrally? Has anyone done this successfully?
Old 19-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Master

Robert Monroe did in some of his books .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe
Old 19-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Pathfinder
That's true....I *have* read often of it.... I just wonder how easy it is? It's what I'd most desperately want to do at the moment, more than zooming through space or anything else....
Old 19-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Experiencer
In my family there have been many cases of visits to deceased relatives. In one of those visits my grandfather told my aunt that I was with a baby girl, even before I knew I was pregnant. My aunt and I live in far away cities, so she couldn't know I was pregnant either. She called me to talk about this in a time when I was suspecting, but didn't tell anyone. Sure enough, I'm six months pregnant of a baby girl. :-)

Though usually these visits happen non-intentionally.
Old 19-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Pathfinder
That's brilliant and touching, there are a few experiences in my family like that as well! The person I want to visit is very much alive, though....lol I almost feel as if it might be easier to visit someone who's passed....but who knows? I'll keep trying and keep you all updated. It's a priority atm! ;)
Old 19-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Master
If you mean visiting another Human-being while you're astral projecting then the chances of it happening are astronomical. The moment a projection begins you're no longer in the physical dimension and no longer interacting with physical beings unless those physical beings are also in the spiritual dimensions. You would have to astral project at the exact same time the other Human is projecting or dreaming and you would have to be projecting into the same exact zone they are in the astral planes, being the astral planes are likely infinite it just isn't likely to happen.

As far as visiting spirits during astral projection it is definitely possible although visiting a specific spirit is going to be difficult. They are going to have to be the one visiting you because they have the know how of finding you and when they can communicate with you, as an astral projector you do not have that knowledge or skill. Being that astral projections are limited in the time they go on the chances of you hunting down a specific spirit and randomly stumbling into them before the projection ends are astronomical.
Old 20-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Experiencer
Tom Campbell has managed to have an astral projection with a fellow scientist partner at the Monroe Institute. They were both in different rooms and they were talking out loud what they were experiencing and to their amazement, they shared the same experience, which was recorded. I had two friends who shared the same dream/astral experience as well.

As for me, there was a very curious thing that happened. This one night I dreamt that I saw myself as a third person leaving my body. So it was weird, I was a person looking at my sleeping body and saw my soul leave my body. It's as if I turned into three, me the observer, me the soul and me the body. That same night an astral projector friend of mine said that a girl of a certain nationality had given him three items. It so happens that I'm the same nationality as the girl and the three items are perfect representations of the color, shape and purpose of an object which I chose as a symbol to identify myself to others in an astral projection. Curious, isn't it? None of it was done intentionally though.
Old 20-12-2013, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subatomic
That's true....I *have* read often of it.... I just wonder how easy it is? It's what I'd most desperately want to do at the moment, more than zooming through space or anything else....

Heya Sub :)
It just as possible as zooming through space is and is as possible as anything else atall.. full stop! hehehe!
Intentions are everything out there, our only limits are the ideas there are limits and or rules! Forget everything you know, focus intention entirely on your destination/person , as much as you can as often as you can, if they can do the same even better, it can take some hard work, but it can and does happen :)
Good luck and happy travels, keep us updated :)
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 20-12-2013, 08:53 PM
CNC

I've heard many stories of people seeing each other during AP but as far as I know only in the RTZ (projection groups, family members, friends, etc..) I think if you are in the full on astral plains it would be pretty slim, unless you are one of those masters of it that can supposedly chart out the world/etc.

I know that Erin girl that has blogs all over online talks of a group of friends she had in high school and they were all able to meet in the RTZ and play with each other via astral projection.

I have seen my daughter in the RTZ for just a brief few seconds but, as mentioned when I posted it, I was unable to confirm with her that it actually happened so the jury is still out for me unfortunately.

I think in the RTZ it is possible, in the astral world though I'm not so sure. Although I never doubt what people say since when I think of the things I have experienced, yeah, anythings possible but I'm definetily in the "seeing is believing" crowd and right now I can not say 100% it's possible or impossible...
Old 20-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
Tom Campbell has managed to have an astral projection with a fellow scientist partner at the Monroe Institute. They were both in different rooms and they were talking out loud what they were experiencing and to their amazement, they shared the same experience, which was recorded. I had two friends who shared the same dream/astral experience as well.

As for me, there was a very curious thing that happened. This one night I dreamt that I saw myself as a third person leaving my body. So it was weird, I was a person looking at my sleeping body and saw my soul leave my body. It's as if I turned into three, me the observer, me the soul and me the body. That same night an astral projector friend of mine said that a girl of a certain nationality had given him three items. It so happens that I'm the same nationality as the girl and the three items are perfect representations of the color, shape and purpose of an object which I chose as a symbol to identify myself to others in an astral projection. Curious, isn't it? None of it was done intentionally though.

If you and the person you're trying to meet are in the same house/building then the chances of meeting each other in the RTZ are much higher than they would be otherwise. As long as you two don't travel into the astral planes then there is no reason why you couldn't find each other in the RTZ as long as you're both projecting at the same time, vibrating at a similar frequency, and at similar levels of consciousness. But once you start adding the astral planes into the equation the ballgame changes. The astral planes are impossible to navigate for us astral projectors and so the chances of you two winding up at the same location in the vast infiniteness of the astral planes is just not likely to happen. Of course people will say "well I'll just focus on a certain place and end up there." Unfortunately in the astral planes that is not the case. I have had long conversations with spirits regarding intention and the truth of the matter is when you set your intention in the astral planes to visit a specific place what happens is you manifest that place and basically create an astral duplicate of your vision of the place you intended on visiting. This is why we cannot visit physical locations during astral projection. At the very best we can visit the RTZ space overlapping the physical space we wish to visit but even that can be a stretch due to accidental manifestations and the fact that astral projections only last so long.

Unfortunately there is a HUGE difference between what people say can be/is possible during astral projection and what is actually possible. The spiritual dimensions are governed just like any other dimension and the laws in which they are governed are what decide what is possible, not what a person would like to think is possible. That's not to say that more isn't possible in the spiritual dimensions than the physical dimension because obviously it isn't going to be the same everywhere, but there are things that are possible in the spiritual dimensions that aren't possible in the physical and vice versa. Otherwise there would be absolutely no reason to reincarnate as physical beings. And if everything we can possibly conceive of was possible in the spiritual dimensions then once again there would be no reason to reincarnate as physical beings. We reincarnate as physical beings to experience things we couldn't experience in the spiritual dimensions, and we astral project to experience things we can't experience in the physical dimension. If "anything" was possible in the spiritual dimensions then this would not be the case.