Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-11-2013, 03:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Weird sounds in the sky

Ok. So I'd seen on youtube people recording weird sounds from the sky. They are like really low sounds, hard to describe almost metallic and hollow sounding. Well I didn't know if it was real, but I heard it about half a year ago. At first I didn't know what it was, almost like a distant machine or something. I opened my door and heard it. It was the strangest, low, almost musical sound. Very very low, yet strong. Impossible to tell where it was coming from. I was actually a little scared. Not everyone noticed it, but I over heard a few other people talking about it at the store later. The rest of the day my ears were ringing and I couldn't hear properly, almost like my ears were plugged for about a week after hearing that. My ears also were hurting. Anyone know what that it? Anyone else heard it?
Old 27-11-2013, 06:35 AM
Ecthalion

Distant machinery?
An aeroplane?
Tinnitus?
Audio hallucination?
Old 27-11-2013, 08:47 AM
shinenz

There is lots of those videos on utube, they are thinking its HARP
Old 27-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Ecthalion

HARP is radio waves which are not audible, without a receiver.
Old 27-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Master

I dont know what the noises are , but we have discussed them on a few different forums now. There is a you tube video of the noise being heard during a base ball game , so , what ever this is it is for real .
Old 27-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Master

I dont know what the noises are , but we have discussed them on a few different forums now. There is a you tube video of the noise being heard during a base ball game , so , what ever this is it is for real .
Old 27-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Suspended
Sounds like an ear infection to me.
Old 27-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Experiencer

when thought becomes thought easily, it is efficient but cheap. The "long deep note" sound is expected when Freemasons basically become telepathic through their favourite humming noise - like the shower, or the washing machine.
Old 27-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Super Moderator
I once lived in a mountainous place with very few inhabitants. It was a very wild place. Although at that time my house and the few houses nearby had mains electricity, (not generator) no-one had any 'gadgets' in those days, or computers etc.
Every night when I went to bed, about midnight or later I would start to hear a strange low humming which had a certain rhythm to it, and seemed to come from the earth itself. It was almost imperceptible, but possible for me to hear although no-one else in the house heard it.
I began to think it was probably tinnitus. That didn't bother me as it didn't keep me awake, and I never heard the sound in the day.

Then sometime later I met a friend who told me he had also heard it, and told me that quite a few miles away there was a dam. He said they turned on certain machinery at night around midnight. (probably using off-peak electricity)
Old 30-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Guide
Is the sound like the sound you would get by maybe spinning a metal pole really fast? I was hearing a sound constantly well mainly at night and no one else could here it, it wasnt like the low frequency hum it was higher but not really high, the only way i can describe it is it was metalic and sounded like something spinning and like it was above me. I couldnt find anything that sounded like it and it wasnt tinitus it wasnt as high as that and it wasnt comin from my ears.