Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Experiencer

Ouija Board

This topic is mainly for those who never have associations with evil entities, or, do not believe evil entities exist.

Has anyone ever used the Ouija Board to summon Angels or Guides? Can it be done with the Ouija Board, or, is the OB just not a good idea?
Old 17-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Suspended
The OB has much supersiton about it. It can not summon demons no more than a voice recorder can during an EVP session.
Old 17-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Knower
I compare using the Ouija Board to prank calling a random number -- the person that answers might be laid back or quite hostile -- you're taking a risk. As with any ritual, drop the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram before and after using the Ouija Board.
Old 20-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Tammy

mmmmmI am unsure about the Ouija board contacting guides or angels, all the stories I have read about never mention a spirit being a guide, but you never know, some of them they might communicate with, may aswell be. You hear good and bad stories regarding the Ouija board, more bad than good. personally I wouldn't use one, trust me I am curious, but not that curious :-). Just make sure you know what you are doing and have some form of knowledge and protection in place.
Old 21-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
The OB has much supersiton about it. It can not summon demons no more than a voice recorder can during an EVP session.

So, can it summon angels or guides? Or, are you saying it cannot summon any spirit, whether good or bad?
Old 21-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
mmmmmI am unsure about the Ouija board contacting guides or angels, all the stories I have read about never mention a spirit being a guide, but you never know, some of them they might communicate with, may aswell be. You hear good and bad stories regarding the Ouija board, more bad than good. personally I wouldn't use one, trust me I am curious, but not that curious :-). Just make sure you know what you are doing and have some form of knowledge and protection in place.

Jane Roberts, who contacted " Seth ", she and her husband started out using the Ouija, as well as Jerry and Ester Hicks, ( Abraham Hicks entities ).

1)If entities can be contacted, as did by both Jane Roberts, and Jerry and Ester Hicks, through the Ouija, why isn't it a common practice? Is it considered " old school " ,now? I do understand, they discontinued this practice, as they were able to summon, channel these entities on will later on.

Going back to my original post, wouldn't it be easier to start out with the Ouija, or, is it just a bad idea for the average person? I'm looking at this as an easy tool to use.
Old 21-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Administrator
The Ouija board should never be used as a toy, you cannot control who comes through with the ouija, i know from the houses i have had to go to to clear it,after someone has used one of these.three girls used it as a bit of fun,it was no fun believe me they had nightmares after using them,i would not advice anyone to use one,

Namaste
Old 21-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Experiencer

I went through a phase when I was a girl when I used one a lot, with friends. We had some interesting things happen...like my cousins were able to get my locker number and combination without my telling them...and they didn't even go to the same school as I did. Other things too...it definitely "moves" by itself. I think we were pretty fortunate that nothing, or no one, came through. There are lots of stories. I'm just not in that big of a hurry to contact my guides that way. If they have something to say, they make it known in other ways.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 22-10-2013, 12:32 AM
Super Moderator
The way I look at it, you have to watch out with Ouija Boards. Because they do become a doorway or portal for spirits to connect with human thought and emotion, and even the etheric aspects of ourselves.
It's a bit like walking blindfolded, and not able to hear either, into a large station and shouting "Is anybody there? Does anyone want to be my friend?"
It's a lottery as to who might turn up!

Even saying a little 'prayer for protection' might have little effect either. Imagine sitting on a bench in Grand Central Station at two in the morning, shouting "Is anybody there?"....so someone turns up....so you say a lovely little prayer. And that may well not make the slightest bit of difference to that person who turns up, or to their motives.

It's just too risky. Unless you know exactly who you are contacting, and know them by their energy-signature which you can sense, beyond doubt, (and also beyond words spelled out on the board) every time.
Old 22-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Newbie ;)

STAY AWAY FORM AN OB!!!,go ahead if you choose, but what will you do when you open a jar of worms,you can't put the lid back on, sorry it don't work that way, as metioned before you have no controll, or what or who you will be bringing forth, get it out of your house, burn it, don't throw in trash, not to alarm, but some things are better left alone.