Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-09-2013, 10:05 PM
somnium

The silent knowledge

Anyone can tap into the silent knowledge. It is an awareness that knows all things because it is one with all things. This oneness can give us answers that we normally would not have because we realize our oneness with the source of all life. For many people the silent knowledge has been blocked by the ego's perception of separation and individuality. In other words the ego spends too much time holding the ball, and thinking of itself. We think we already have all the answers and have developed no way to listen to sources outside of our own egos. The silent knowledge can be seen as a telepathic link that provides knowledge and answers and can guide an individual to accomplish anything. This is done because of our link to the environment and every living being. The silent knowledge is like a channel of all knowing awareness. It is a voice of seeing because it sees and knows how to accomplish what you are seeking. It already has the answers. The first step in developing a clear link to silent knowledge is to intend one, and then become aware that all things are one and interconnected. Energy can be perceived directly and awareness can be attained. All the answers are within everything around us. Some people possess a clear link already and as such have great insights, and knowingness, success and ability. It can be said that they are more intuitive and even observant than most. they have a voice, or a link inside of them that guides them and bestows to them answers and awareness. We all have the ability to see energy directly, so that we can see, but many have invested their focus into their egos, and their self-importance. Removing the focus from our individual importance and our egos naturally leaves more energy to be free and directed accordingly. Once the link to our ego dissolves more awareness is free to witness this connection to all things, and the awareness that it can bestow. Most don't realize just how much of our attention is invested in the ego and the self-importance we possess. When one takes back this energy attention is free to focus on other sources, including the true energy that is before us. It has been said that all the answers are within us, and we have all that we need. and i tend to agree, however first we need to rid ourselves of the fixation we have to our own individuality and our self importance. The ego.
Old 26-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Ivy

Where do explanations of this come from? Are they from silent knowledge...or are they shared from one individual to another, based on the thought of the ego?
Old 26-09-2013, 10:22 PM
somnium

Initially it was taught to me by a teacher. Carlos Castaneda. However much of what i have learned is from observation and experience.
Old 26-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Ivy

Silent knowledge is the silent inner voice that guides a person. It doesn't teach, because to teach is to fill the space of another with your voice...and thus fill the silent space of another, where their own voice might have stood.
Old 26-09-2013, 11:05 PM
somnium

Mine teaches, by telling me things i didn't know before.
Old 26-09-2013, 11:29 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
It has been said that all the answers are within us, and we have all that we need. and i tend to agree, however first we need to rid ourselves of the fixation we have to our own individuality and our self importance. The ego.

This practice can also be used to surface one's earlier life to see it's connection to present time ...
Even though you are reviewing your entire life, ego must also be eliminated to allow one's own answers to surface - to be heard ...
Much the same as tapping into silent knowledge ...
Thanks for the great post!
Old 26-09-2013, 11:39 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
This practice can also be used to surface one's earlier life to see it's connection to present time ...
Even though you are reviewing your entire life, ego must also be eliminated to allow one's own answers to surface - to be heard ...
Much the same as tapping into silent knowledge ...
Thanks for the great post!

I have done something close to what you say. I had the silent knowledge extract and arrange my memories for specific purposes. For example i can align to all my knowledge about manifestation and have my memories show me the key points in my development. I can have it align to the exact memory that led me to the development or realization. It showed me that every moment in time is stored and kept in perfect condition.
Old 26-09-2013, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account
For me I heal through things from feeling. There's knowledge in the feeling but in most cases it seems very basic. Like a simple philosophy perhaps. Most often it stays as feeling. And the process happens. Sometimes it comes to me in knowledge of some kind. More descriptive. Perhaps memory that I'm releasing energetically. Unknown emotions arise out of it. Or sometimes knowledge of things. Messages of philosophical nature. But most often its feeling my way for growth. The details don't help me grow energetically faster it seems. But the me as a person enjoys the details of things. So I like when I get them. Its fun to contemplate about them and afterwards.

I feel contemplation in itself can do great things to. I have found my mind is a grand tool. Its as helpful as anything else. So I value it all I guess. Its all fun stuff.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 27-09-2013, 12:31 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
The details don't help me grow energetically faster it seems. But the me as a person enjoys the details of things. So I like when I get them. Its fun to contemplate about them and afterwards.

I think at some point it might ...
Silent knowledge & life review are done in a smiliar fashion ...
It appears you may have the ability to accomplish both ...
While I wrote the above I was thinking about my deceased husband & my journey through grief ...
The powers w/in me went into overdrive ...
Grief obliterates the ego & heightens self awareness clearing the way for me to see our entire life together unfold & the reasons for every decision, every move, the timing of the birth of our kids, our interactions, etc ...
For years, it was a series of "Aha to this & that" that brought forth clarity, purpose, meaning & resolution ...
Because they were so powerful there was no need for contemplation - there was automatic acceptance ...
However, with silent knowledge one has to put certain bits into action ...
Just freeing one's self from ego is refreshing as well as euphoric ...
Old 27-09-2013, 01:28 AM
Master
The Silent Knowledge

I like your perspective on this subject, Somnium. Especially this part:

Anyone can tap into the silent knowledge. It is an awareness that knows all things because it is one with all things. This oneness can give us answers that we normally would not have because we realize our oneness with the source of all life.

You go on to say how access to that silent knowledge has been blocked by the ego's perception of separation and individuality. However, this is NOT the fault of "ego". Why ?

Allow me to provide a perspective which may surprise you about what we've been taught to call "ego". Please bear with the length of my answer...

The idea is NOT to dissolve the "ego"....?

The idea is to Know Thyself.

To paraphrase a commonsensical bit of wisdom.......the dog's reflected tail does not wag the dog.....nor does the ego we erroneously think we are define the I AM THAT WE ARE. We, as immortal, omnipresent Spiritual Beings, use the mechanism of egos like we use scuba gear apparatus for breathing under water; to navigate the "living waters" of the 4-dimensional continuum of consciousness that appears to us as length, width, height, and time. The ego, under the power of what the Hindus call maya, or illusion, is the mechanism by which the undifferentiated, omnipresent One APPEARS TO BE separate objects OUTSIDE of us.....instead of AS us. The ego, under maya, makes the One appear as the Many.

It is a false exercise to "get rid of ego" OR consider that an "ego" is blocking discovery of Self, or must be "dissolved" before you can discover yourself. Why ??

It would be like erroneously saying to yourself, while standing in front of a mirror, that the reflection you see is responsible for your Being, instead of understanding that your Being is WHY there is a reflection to see at all. There is no ego blocking discovery of your Self, OR ego to "get rid of".....or "dissolve", IN the mirror ! There is nothing IN the mirror !! Ego is NOT YOU. It's the reflection OF You in the "mirror" (i.e. the "reflected tail"). What is the mirror?

As indicated in the 1st source....

".....your mind is the mirror in which the Infinite Power and Intelligence of the Universe sees itself reproduced...." .

Your mind, repeat, YOUR mind, IS the Universal One Mind....seeing ITSELF through YOUR eyes.

You are no more an ego than you are the mask you wear at a masquerade ball. So if you now understand that you are not, nor have EVER been some "ego" which must be dissolved because "it" makes you believe that you are separate from and external to the rest of existence, then...

.....Who ARE you, really ??

"I, the individual self" is really the Whole I AM expressing Itself as "a part of the Whole"....you.

I AM THAT I AM AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO OTHER....

There being "no other" than.....the Infinite Power and Intelligence of the Universe as the Creator of ALL there is.... then Who must WE (and each other) be?

As author Baird Spalding says in the 2nd reference, "Becoming aware of yourself as a spiritual being, offspring of an infinite spiritual system and one with all the powers and capacities within that system, is the very essence of attainment. To grow from the present state of awareness of himself as a material being and into the consciousness that he is a spiritual being contains the full secret of man's attainment.'

In one form or another, enlightened teachers who discovered and taught the Truth in various cultures demonstrated, by the example of their own lives, that we are as our Creator endowed us all to be, and that is as immortal, Spiritual beings who are the Spirit and Image of our Creator. The teachers did NOT do this to form religions OR philosophies.

They simply lived the eternal Truth that has ALWAYS been......

We are eternally invited to do the same....

As excerpted from the 3rd reference below:

"Physiological reality, take me literally... is a mirror, it is just a more complex mirror, a holographic mirror... a multi-dimensional mirror, so that you don't always recognize all the reflections as you, but believe me... they are... .all the reflections are you, and I mean literally every object, person, place and thing, every situation... every circumstance, every moment of time and space is you being reflected back to yourself, from the particular point of view you chose to express at that particular moment. The idea therefore, is to understand, that what you will always discover, will simply be All That Is expressing itself through the unique portion of All That Is you were created to be. Remember the Second Law: "The One is All, the All are One". Every component of the All That Is, all of you... all of us, every individuated being... every individuated concept, is the whole expressing itself as a part. Important point... I'll rewind that and repeat it, because we understand that you have been trained to think segregationally, sometimes individuals on your planet may miss the point, all of you are, yes... a part of the whole, but as a part of the whole, you are the Whole expressing Itself as "a part of the whole". Big difference than just thinking of yourself as a part of the whole without the other side. You have to understand yourself holigraphically, it is this and that... not this or that. So, you are the part... you are the whole, you are both one and the same, but expressing the whole as a part."

WE ARE ALL TRULY ONE.....

"Love thy neighbor as thyself".....because thy neighbor IS Thyself !

How can that be?

The Creator is Who we, and each other, are....

The Creator is ALL THERE IS to BE anyone or anything !!

Now you understand what "Know Thyself" means !!

That is the silent knowledge...

I AM THAT I AM AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO OTHER .

......means exactly that.

Reference: w w w.lightisreal.com/YourInvisiblePower.pdf by Genvieve Behrend

Reference: Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East Volumes 1 - 6 by Baird T. Spalding

Reference: w w w.bashar.org/transcriptfundamentals.html