Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Master
Ohhh la la!

Hello and Soooooo, been waiting to read lots of posts and view experiences before writing this up. Now here it is!
( note about me as what i am about to ask you atleast deserve a little background info on me for!)

I have wandered mostly these past few years, from circles to sites to development groups and not really found my home yet.
I started sponteanous OBE/astral projection/lucid dreaming after suffering night terrors as a child for many years, thinking I was going to die when the vibrations started etc as at that point I had no clue what they were! wasn't to nice, after much input from doctors with no results I decided to see what I could take control of myself, after many years of being ridicously scared of these experiences, I finally managed to regain ownership of my travelling, my visitors and my nightmares and spent years researching and investigating myself and capabilities.
Back in the days of MSN I used to run a large spiritual development community, but since msn's demise I have really only dabbled here and there, any visiting/travelling I have done has always been with purpose since then and few and far between. I have managed conscious travelling but find when I do in real time I have to work so hard at it to stay on those grounds, much harder than reaching planes, which seems to be more natural for me. I have met with relatives and i spent a few years trying to validate travels etc by using my spiritual friends from across the globe, who could travel or who did not mind being visited despite there non awareness, to compare my experiences and to share them directly with people where possible, it sometimes worked sometimes didnt, it wasnt something i managed to spend as long doing as i would of liked..........
I have found reading books or literature on the subject messed up my abilitys as I began to try and conform if you like, to there ways of experiencing this, leaving me a little frustrated to say the least! But I find within this community the sheer scope of difference in how its approached should curtail any silly conformitys I put on myself, as I read a lot of the posts here before joining ;) Your very blessed and gifted people :)

Since my first astral/obe's and there experience, with many of the things you fellow travellers have discussed such as spirits around the room when trying to release yourself from body, the voices, multiple conciousness (personally one of my favoutrite symptoms if you like!!)) paralysis, heavy weight on chest and arms, the ridiculous vibrations ascending till you think your head will pop and you will die, astral sex (though non consenting on my behalf i was completely bewildered by its happening and came bk to body) and on just the one occasion the energy you meet and have to fight (tho even though ive been there i am not convinced that energy wasnt either made by my own fears almost an hallucination if you like, a manipulation caused by anxiety or a fellow traveller who had been yanked out his body sponteanously and shocked) But i had been practising spiritulism and reading for years so i was able to create a defence and blow it right out its plane, took some energy mind, but some kind souls took me up to healing sanc and i did not return and spend the whole day feeling ill and tired which im very grateful for! but never been bothered since... which makes me wonder if that particular obe was actually a lucid dream about astral travel rather than a true experience, ive yet to find this out, my other thought is actually that because my experiences were sponteanous rather than intended, i went without purpose, perhaps met another traveller also without purpose, knowing the anxietys that come when ya first start obe and astral, perhaps they thought i was gonna attack them, so they did me first, a fairly usual response maybe, like if ya were scared out in a forest sumwhere, alone and no clue how you got there, what dangers are there, whats within it and happened to spot another person there to, youd both be defensive,is this danger? maybe aggressively defensive, because you just dont know what there gonna do... safety mechanism. I do wonder if thats what happens, because i massively struggle despite my experiences believing that anyone except an sponteanous traveller scared out there wits would be hanging round such a beautiful set of planes only wanting to spend there time scaring other people or draining there energy! Maybe also why as some people are naturally less anxious than others, why some have indeed never experienced anything bad in the planes from there first times in astral. but that something i think i will struggle working out for some time yet!!
So i decided from that point really i would only travel with purpose and in doing so managed to not run into anything bad on any planes, but also in the knowledge that if i did i have the energy to run it away probably reinforced that. (sorry if its all a bit muddled i tend to only be able to think about all this when i get time to write it on here just lately soooo busy so my thoughts may be jumbled i apologise!

Sooooooooooo im here because i wanna pick up where i left off on 4 things, one is my mediumship to which im also now in a circle again woooooooooohoooooooooooo its been ages im very excited!! But am hoping to develop that also within this community, secondly i adore debate!! I love other peoples expereinces and learning so much about life and its facets that way, there isnt really any areas i dont enjoy discussing! Thirdly I live to help people, I do it as work, i do it personally for the people i know and i want to do it again spiritually to and last but not least for this thread........ I want to travel again...
So i was just wondering would anyone here feel comfortable attempting an astral meet up in the planes? Or in there house/garden/own enviroment if prefered! It might not work, it might, there are some things to consider with it all, one is i live in the uk.. gmt.
2) Are you comfortable with the idea of meeting?
3) Have you met anyone before like this?
4) Are you able to meet with the intention of giving/saying something to me to validate the meet,
5) What would you want out of this meeting? It takes a certain amount of dedication!
6) How many times would you be willing to attempt it?
7) IF and its a big IF but wanted to put it out there as many people seem to experience not so nice energys and there is alot of talk of them latching people etc, if in the middle of the meet something interfered in such a way, are you confident you can overcome it? I dont really fancy a full on astral battle before our astral cuppa tea and cake so to speak hahaha! And I wouldnt be able to stand back and just leave someone to get bashed up!! So id rather not go down the road if possible lol!!

I completely understand if not one of you wants to try this, it would take me a week or so to get back into travelling before i would go for the meet as im a llittle rusty haha! Its not something everyone would like to do i understand that, im just a curious soul and im always questioning even if i experience it first hand, its just my nature!
The idea after, if either got something would simply just be to post up as much of the experience in as much detail as possible... the rest takes care of itself.
Sometimes its happened where i have travelled but the person has remained unaware and vice versa, so the experience seems not to of worked but upon there recall or my own of what was said and also the whole giving/saying something to validate it, which as the concious person in that situ u ask for, can still somehow get through!! So even those experiences i would love to be shared.

So why am i doing this again... I lost my beautiful mother recently and also a beautiful baby, i am not strong enough to travel to them both yet, so they come to me lucidly, to keep my energys level untill i am strong enough, I want to be strong enough and i can only do that by travelling again. But i wont travel without purpose so thats why im asking for your guys help. Ive travelled the planes aimlessly for years happening upon experiences but i dont want to do that anymore. I want to use them to access knowledge and support for others and occasionally such as now, a little reuniting every now and again with love for me and my family passed. Now i know what i want there and whats needed of me, i just need a little practice ;)

hope this post offends no-one as its meant with best of intentions and i appreciate your time reading and maybe... helping me in my path.
Kinds regards and happy travels Loopylucid ;)
Old 05-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Homunculus

Although I do believe it's possible for two people to meet on the astral plane, I think there's a high probability that it would not work out well. Simultaneously projecting is an advanced ability, and even though many people have projections multiple times a week, I think it would be extremely difficult for them to match their experiences within the same time frame.

Often when you believe you've met someone you know in the astral, what you're really seeing is a manifestation of them from your own energy. Remember that the astral world is of lesser density which allows seemingly "material" objects to appear instantaneously.

However, since your recently departed mother and baby exist in the non-physical realms, you will always have the ability to communicate to them, even when you're not in the astral. Non-physical dimensions don't operate with the same laws of limitation we have built into the physical, third density. Always keep in mind that your family members who have passed will instantaneously know when you are thinking/communicating to them.

I would just continue to practice projecting and maintaining an awareness of your goals and intentions. It's no easy feat learning how to carry out tasks in the astral plane. Next time you encounter a spirit, I would ask them for sincere help, even if they appear malicious at first. Place your hand on their shoulder and simply ask "Can you teach me some things about this realm?" And they will most likely enlighten you about some capability within the astral, which could ultimately help you consciously meet your mother and baby on the same plane.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Master
Hi There Fellow Traveler and Welcome!

About as close as I've ever come to actual formed words from Source/Creator/Divinity was when asking what IT was all about, received "Have Fun Playing In The Garden"

And here you are asking for a Playmate! So count me in! LOL

So a little about me, I rarely AP that I consciously recall at least, the last time being over a decade ago. However I do travel via Mental Projection, Etheric Body and on a few occasions Via hitching a ride with Spirit.

Meaning I can consciously direct where I go for the most part if done via Mental Projection and sometimes it turns into an etheric projection somehow along the way. This works well for traveling back and forth through the 'perceived past and future'. However when tracing future events there's some tangles I get into with apparently probability lines so can't say for a fact what timeline I'm on or even whether it's this perceived reality or an alternate one...so just a little heads up on navigation difficulties I'm having in that particular arena.

Another difficulty we might run into is as far as I can tell I'm rarely in the astro levels as my form of travel involves rising myself to a certain vibrational frequency in order to 'launch' and the results land me above what I understand as the astral levels. Once however I did rise visibly level by level and saw a guy I'm fairly sure was an astro traveler, we were both extremely shocked to see the other.

(So to the African Gentleman crouched in a half stand in the red jumpsuit and red baseball cap completely covered in white downy feathers...
"Hello! Yes we did really see each other, I was the redhead who raised up through the floor and out through the ceiling in the middle of your dance (?) routine. Sorry if I was naked or what ever it was that gave you that totally stunned W T F ! look,
I'm kinda new at this and didn't know that maybe we were supposed to see our selves clothed, it never crossed my mind....by the way, Your Red and White Chicken Suit Rocked!")

However the ability to mental project or etheric travel might be more 'targetable' than randomly hoping to meet each other in the astro somewhere as I can track you energetically once I have a feel for your general vibrational signature and know in advance you will be going to Point A at around a certain time frame, then 'should' be able to track your energy signature to that location and thus get to the astral level...theoretically.
It's certainly a worthy test and one I'm eager to try!

In general when mentally projecting or Remote Viewing I tend to end up seeing out the eyes of the person I connect too, this is not a deliberate thing, it's just how the talent came in for me and it's very difficult to track a persons energy signal and not end up seeing through their eyes. This isn't a mind reading thing its just a visual thing, meaning I see the scene from your prospective. It's some what connected to psycometry.
So if we find each other, it could be that you don't see me at all there but I'm 'with you in spirit' and able to describe afterwards here in the forums where we were.
Do you think that would work for you?
If so we would want to connect a little bit first so you can have a feel for my energy also and allow it through any shielding you do in preparation for traveling.

Let's see, other considerations....ah, yes... never ran into any 'bad guys' out there, it may have to do with the level of vibration needed for how I project discludes them from being attracted to me, or maybe I travel with a posse or something, no idea, just haven't run into them and don't anticipate doing so, if it should happen I'm pretty quick to blast and energy wave of Love and Acceptance which seems to do wonders for all kinds of two and four legged critters in the 3D. So should work just fine in other realms in which Intention of Energy seems to be the very foundation of How Things Work.

I'm on USA time but traveling a bit from time zone to time zone as my Journey progresses and Spirit guides me to a variety of circumstances for further learning or teaching/guiding, but can be available generally with advanced notice.

Oh one other thing, if we set a day/time and I consciously hone in on your energy and you've not AP'd, I MAY end up in your dreams, the damndest things seem to happen when I follow energy trails and I've ended up in friends dreams before accidently. It can be pretty neat, some people have spectacular visionary experiences in the dream world. I would share them with you if that happens of course.

Let's see giving/saying something when we meet....possibly...
Within my scope of abilities telepathy is a possibly or sending you loving energy or perhaps do a healing if there's something you need and I've traveled etherically.
On mental projections I'm in Observer Only mode and haven't been able to 'do' anything yet...it's kinda like being a camera on the wall just recording not interacting/reacting.
Traveling with Spirit all bets are off as my Higher Self is, well, uhm, there's just no telling really, but it will come from a Place of Unconditional Love and be for our Highest Good, but may shock our egoaic minds into stunned humility for days/weeks/months.

What would I want out of the experience?
The experience itself! It would be amazing in the extreme if we can find each other out there in the Great Beyond and compare notes afterwards! That alone is worth the price of admission!

So would any of that work for you as an experiment?
Old 06-09-2013, 09:11 AM
Master
Hi guys and thanks for your replys i dont have time right now to answer them fully or with everything i would wish to say but on a quick note...
Homunculus, What youve said here and the advice offered is straight from the heart and aimed at keeping people safe who project and i cant thankyou enough for that, You are so right that these kind of things sometimes work and dont, that it takes alot of dedication and has every possibility of achieving no result atall, but thats ok!! This is not something ive done or want to continue doing to always achieve a desired result, If it always went right it would be pointless I would learn nothing huh!! I like to be questioned and I constantly question, keeps me sane (or comfortably mad, its one or the other! ;)
I do also understand the difference between a real projection and the pesky dreams, intentions, wishes and manifestations from my own mind. I went through years of it and as i explained above it sure near drove me to think i was crazy, but was a huge learning curve for me and something that i dedicate to developing with sincerity daily.
I know my family are here on this plane with me and in communication with me always, im always grateful for this to the point of tears! and i have visited often member of my close family aside these recent passings in astral. I worked very hard for years to be able to, its not to easy on the emotional side of staying in control, but like ya say its more than possible ;)
I dont experience malicious or negative entitys in true astral since the first experience of one, , i dont believe i was in the astral plane but dreaming of being so maybe and my thoughts had been messed up by the literature on it, especially the older stuff! Wow!!! Like i mentioned above i struggle with this concept massively and its been very difficult to find other of the same notion,But i have found a few here!!! were certainly a minority tho in any groups with this interest. feel a bit like a black sheep in that area!! , its like with anything huh, when as a group were told this is how it should happened, has happened, will happen, when it doesnt quite go like that for you you begin to wonder, or for alot of people give up in the notion they cant be doing it right, luckily im a curious soul so never did that!! Just looked for further experiences, further evidence, further validation. Im the same on certain other areas of spiritulaity with this such as pyschic attack, energy vampires?? etc. Not that i dont believe they exist for people, i guess its more about where there coming from i struggle with, but always looking to have my mind changed on any subject! But this is a whole other debate huh! Once again though thankyou for answering this post with the best of interests for me, Thats very kind and i appreciate it. Love n light to you.

Oooooh crystal, your post is gonna take some time to answer so im gonna dedicate more it later when i get home!
But thankyou so much for replying with great details and information, its all very amazing!
So please tell me a little more about your experiences with astral and remote veiwing? There is so many different facets to all this i sometimes get a little confused!! Popping up in my dreams is no problemo! Aslong as your prepared for a long night of it!! I dream ALOT!!! hahaha! And often enjoy also not being lucid in them!!! Its like having a break huh! lol
I think your completely right on getting to know each others energy better etc infact i would say in my experience its pretty vital!! I do have high barriers but at will i can make space for an invited energy to come through so that is no problem, I will indeed spend the next few nights in normal sleep patterns i should imagine as i have work early, but my dreamscapes always an open door, when im not going for astral/obe, i will spend most of my nights in dreams regardless and enjoy messing around with them, its the one place we can.
Who knows we may be able to experience new elements and learn from each other here, although your experiences appear differently executed than mine, im very interested in what as a team they could bring and experience for us both, if indeed anything atall ;)
Just aslong as there is a dedication to the experience and not the result here id be very interested in discussing this more with you, can reiterate enough nothing may go on atall!!!
Great fun trying tho ;)
Will speak with you very soon and once again thanks for taking time to consider this :) Your a star :)
Kind blessing Loopylucid :)
Old 06-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Master
Well I'm far from an expert Loopylucid on any of this, just an intrepid traveler with heaps of curiosity and a willingness to experiment.
Remote Viewing is just another human ability that most people suppress because they think 'they are imagining things'.
It's pretty easy to test and develop tho and there's a lot of online forums dedicated to it, where people can use blind targets and thus prove to themselves that they aren't just imagining it.

I started to type a bunch of stuff up then realized the futility of doing so when there's so much available out there on Remote Viewing, it's hardly a well kept secret or limited to the esoteric communities. In fact it's used regularly by multiple Militaries of the world, governments, big businesses, police, detectives and anyone else wanting access to that which is hidden.

What I can tell you is that after about 100-200 successful RV's new forms naturally develop which become what I call Mental Projection, this is like AP'ing but instead of using the astral body you use the mental body. The mental body size can not be determined as it is possible to be so small one can navigate inside one's own blood veins like they are giant red subway stations.

Eventually Mental Projection develops into being able to move 'foreword or backwards' in timelines, but this all gets kinda wonky as all time and space is Now and while the subjective 'past' has 'map pin points the subjective 'future' has labyrinths of possible timelines and navigating them is just mind blowing and I'll shake the hand and bow to anyone who can figure out how to navigate to the most probable timeline or actually land on the target which will become the one this timeline unfolds into!

As far as you and I are concerned for our experiment tho, it shouldn't be too difficult as I won't be jumping to the 'future' or 'past' by more than an hour or two and things are pretty stable in the short haul, it's when the 'future' one is wanting to land in is far out that things get wonky, the laws of physics and probability break apart and we land in quantum physics and improbability.

Mental Projection can, for me at least, turn into etheric travel, this is much closer to AP as one can see their body, or more specifically their etheric body, which is this soft glowing body void of detail - call it the energy body. Yes that's your hand, but you can't see the lines in the palm or the freckles on the back of it, but a scar/injury might show up as a dark non-glowing part. Make sense?

How the switch is made from mental projection to etheric body evades me, I don't understand and can't control it, it just happens sometimes. 'shrug'

For our experiment the technique of HOW we each get from our respective Points A to the destination of Point B prolly isn't important as much as that we can both use our talent sets effectively to get to Point B and have recall afterwards to compare notes.

Saturday night USA time might be a good time for an attempt as I'll be doing some energy work earlier in the day and should be in a state of high vibration which always makes jumping more sustainable. I don't imagine huge success first time out the gate, as the variables are pretty huge, but the Journey of a 1000 miles begins with the first step.

We may want to discuss also how much we want to post here or if PM's would be more appropriate until we get things sorted out as open forums can attract hecklers which bring in a lower vibration not conducive to experimental projects in which frequency and energy levels are a major factor.
Kind of a "shop talk in the employees room and result posted here in the front of the business"?

Here's the wiki addy for it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing
and you'll find multiple forums with many Targets available for practicing on or just to read about to get the gist of what this form is all about.

Just a note Project Stargate wasn't s*******, it changed names and prolly Directors and became a much more advanced version. And even the new Project name has been s******* and it's associated project as that became outdated as even more advanced forms were developed and implemented.

It seems to be an 'industry standard' tho to keep an air of Inconclusive data' around remote viewing in the general official word from a great variety of talking heads on the subject....words like 'claims', improper control conditions', 'pseudoscience', 'unpredictability in duplicating', and so forth liberally sprinkle most official publications on the subject of Remote Viewing which makes a lot of sense when one seriously gets into what is actually possible in this arena of human consciousness exploration.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Master
Hey crystal, not got much time am off out but just wanted to check something...

Around 4am my time give or take an hour i only guessed time, been asleep around 5 hours non concious dreaming, i was woken up, not dream awake actually woken up, rather excited feeling, i sat bolt upright without thinking about it and asked 'snow crystal' is that you, looking directly at the bottom of my bed, Alot of white light, promptly layed back down and went back to sleep, no concerns because of the amount of white light wow!, woke up pretty happy actually. But bit confused by snow crystal, any ideas? I wasnt lucid dream and if i was in astral i was unaware, i slept heavy due to a few nights not! Might just of been from a dream I didn't recall lol!
Love n light Loopylucid :)
Old 07-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Master
No idea, but I do recall vaguely a dream involving you, not sure the context of it. Have also been doing a lot of meditating lately which brings me into higher levels of Consciousness. In general my aura is in the violet/lilac ranges with some darker purples and blue on the edges, but that the inner most layer is a glowy white which turns to gold when I meditate. No idea what Higher Self is up to tho but she gets around and seems to always be doing something somewhere in the non physical, she could have been getting a feel for you?
Or maybe it was one of your team, an Angel or Guardian?
Old 07-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Master
Hey crystal :) finally got some time to answer your posts, sorry its all been a little staggered so far, Soooo to simplify it for me, i can be a little dense hahaha! ap versus mental projection is basically like projecting just the conciousness without the vechile? ie no body as such is needed? Im not assuming this please dont feel that im just trying to get an idea of it, its more than fascinating to me and opens up a whole new set of curiousitys!
I have never really considered the time lines in terms of moving forwards with them, i think you may have gotten me a new interest to read up on!
But yeh i couldnt agree more the how of how we get there is kinda irrelevant, would just be great of we do and im just happy to meet someone who is willing to try :)! I dont like to get caught up in the hows either as you probably gauged from my prior posts/
Im not so sure of the time difference between us? Or in which place as such you'd like to meet, so im not sure if we would have time to set this up for tonight but i will certainly be concentrating some connections your way and already have.
I am happy to chat through pm to discuss everything or on here, So i guess its a case now of finding a meet point, finding a cue for validation and seeing where it takes us. If you wanted to just do some connection work with me first thats great get a feel of energys a little more, though i feel that is already at work for us hahaha!
I am really pleased to of met you crystal and i appreciate your time on this and the shouts to other areas of interest, i hope we have many happy travels together, wether we realise them or not!
So let me know how you feel about it, ideas of where you'd like to meet and im happy to leave myself open to your connections for a while if you want to nosey around and are you happy for me to also?
Im quite excited!
Look forward to chatting soon :)
Love n light Loopylucid
Old 08-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
AP versus mental projection is basically like projecting just the conciousness without the vechile? ie no body as such is needed?

Exactly, you got it Loopylucid!
And etheric travel is using the etheric body as the vehicle. The etheric body is a bit bigger than the physical body and gently glows. I seem to switch into it or leave the body via the etheric is some energy work (ie healing) needs to happen. This seems to be something Higher Self determines and not me. I just sometimes see my hands in front moving energy into someone and then know the etheric body was used for this particular trip.

The goodd thing about Mental Projection for our experiment is I'm not relegated to doing it at the same time as you, as mental projection allows for movement in time/space, so all I need to do was know you DID or WILL be AP'ing and I can jump to the event....if all goes well.

There's some mitigating factors like not able to meditate to that level, or match frequency's to the event and thus find it and if it's not in our Highest Good than nothing can make it happen. I've had Higher Self flat out stop me from certain things/places and there's no amount of will power that can push through that.

In general though I seem to be allowed to Play and this seems the kind of playing that Higher Self supports in my growing Understanding. SO I feel in general we have a decent possibility of some sort of result to our experiment being possible.

I'm going to accept your invitation to come see you now and get a feel for your energy, and while at it program my own shielding to allow your energy signature in as well.

Will report back shortly with any results or lack there of.
(We can report results here until we run into something that doesn't feel appropriate and then go to PM)
Old 08-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Master
Okay found you, you came in as midnight blue energy interspersed with patches of mediums blues and occasional light blues, so I suspect you are asleep right now.

Things seen (to the extent I can recall)

Carousel Wheel up close like standing beside it watching it go around, ornate and one of the old style ones with horses. Feeling of wonder.

Brief image of a thatched roof hut, like seen in tropical climates

Moving into underwater night seen, all in midnight blues with medium dark blues showing highlights, much time spent swooping/traveling along ocean floor bottom over rocks and corral growths, ridgelines seen, no fish - just lots of clumpy corrals and rocks covered with growths.
Short cliff face seen, small crevice at it's base, crevice is entered and moved along, it opens up into a scene from inside a store front shop. A Large corral is on display in the shop widow, people passing by can be seen outside, corral is about 2-3 feet high elongated dome shape like one of those topiary glass domes. It's maybe 2 1/2 feet across the base, it's in deep gray purples mostly with some magenta spots on it.
Scene dissolves.

Back underwater now moving over ocean bottom. Cut scene. Lost your energy trail. Dream state changed or something, trying to pick up your signal again.

Back in now, just flashing images now, mid calf tan and brown boots with furry lacey stuff on boot tops.
A coffee cup with hearts
A skirt in dark navy blue with deep gold bands on it, bands have fluer de lis's on them
A comforter or afghan in deep blues and light tan/white and light blue in a pattern I've never seen, has a slight Contemporary Africa abstract feel to it.
Some other piece of material, a coverlet or maybe curtains in navy blue with designs in white, deep gold and tan on it, maybe tiny flowers but also bands and stripes, complex busy patterns, hard to discern what it is, it's flashing by too fast.

Underwater scene again now, moving over ocean floor again, some sort of rusted contraption coming up, looks like an artifact possibly found on from a turn of the century ship or earlier, some sort of housing, bits and pieces inside like bands around a globe, circular bands, rusting and disintegrating, impossible to discern original usage of object. Object covers a 4-5 foot area on ocean floor, corral has partly taken over it.

cut scene/change of dream state again

You on a computer or watching TV - scenes of Bison or large mammal herd, running across ground, some dust being churned up - scene is in black and white.
Changes scenes now to a program on some sort of ground combat, looks like WW1 or WW2, men in ground combat, scene is from above and looking down. Black and white scene.

Change of dream state again

Scenes flashing to quick to follow now..... pulling out.

That's all I can remember for now. Sweet dreams Loopylucid