Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 21-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Ghost?

I am thinking about three possibilities for this, so I could've posted it elsewhere, but for now I think here it is better suited...

I am not the kind of person to have this happen to, or imagine at least something similar, just once...the thread is floating around this subforum if you want to see it, that was two years ago though...

Anyways, so I was in those moments when you wake up in the middle of the night, I think it was around 3-4am, not in the dream state but not completely here, mostly awake...I am sure I was awake, and I am sure it wasn't some kind of sleep paralysis, I could have moved if I wanted to, just too scared to do so...

So I wake up, I am on my left side and I feel something (someone?) moving next to me, behind me...on the bed, but not all the bed, or as if someone got there...it was like someone was already lying (sleeping?) next to me and they just moved their head on my pillow closer to me...the pressure felt was only in the pillow area so to speak...

Any ideas? Believe me if this was just my mind playing tricks on me, better that way, that is one of my possibilities. So what could have been? A deceased relative, I mean when this kind of thing happens does it have to me someone dead? Can't it be someone alive who astral projected to me or something like that?

I know that when similar things happen they tell you to examine how you felt, scared, at peace? But I am scaredy cat, so with me it cannot be that black & white, everything scares me, i.e. my beloved uncle's spirit materialized in front of me, I'd probably faint or run away screaming before he had the chance to tell me anything...haha this stuff just scares the pants off me, really. So I was a little scared, but I guess most people would when they are not used to this stuff.

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks!
Old 22-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Master

If it was just in bed with you not trying to hurt you , then my guesses would be with you , ghost , a living person in there astral body , maby a thought form , or an astral elemental having some fun .
Old 22-08-2013, 05:21 PM
keith95843

As I read your post I see a older short woman in a night gown her hair is short as well.
Old 23-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
If it was just in bed with you not trying to hurt you , then my guesses would be with you , ghost , a living person in there astral body , maby a thought form , or an astral elemental having some fun .

Some "pervy" fun! LOL
I'll focus on what you said, the not trying to hurt me part *sigh of relief*
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith95843
As I read your post I see a older short woman in a night gown her hair is short as well.

Little scary...though your description makes me think: gradma. I have one alive and one dead
Is there anything you can tell me about hair-colour?

Though being visited in sleep by an old woman sounds straight out of the plot of a scary movie! hehe
All like:

- Landlord, there was an old woman sleeping in my bed last night!
- Lanlord: But there hasn't been any old lady in this place in over thirty years!

LOL
Thanx
Old 24-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Super Moderator
I had something almost precisely like this a few months ago. I was wakened quite abruptly in the middle of the night by a distinct sense of movement in my bed down at the bottom. As I was very tired I was quite awake, but still groggy (though it was definitely not a false awakening or an out-of-body thing)
My first thought was "Oh it's my dog, because that's what she always does, gets out of bed randomly in the night, then gets back in again." So I prepared to lift the bed covers for her to get back in again. Then I remembered she'd passed away the June before.
I lay there and thought about this for a moment, re-played the incident in my mind, and was 100% sure I had both heard and felt the movement, and wondered what it was! I kind of sleepily accepted it was probably a phenomenon connected with her, smiled, and decided to remember it for morning, but go back to sleep.
Next minute I heard her and felt her -plain as day- shake out her whole body next to my pillow. I sat up instantly. This was no hallucination. Then there was nothing more. I greeted her, told her to get in and lie down and we could both get some sleep! LOL (just like we usually did) I think she was trying to catch my attention and wake me up.

Maybe yours was a visiting spirit?
Old 24-08-2013, 02:02 AM
jaezen

The same thing happened to me recently. I could feel the bed moving and wishing it would stop so I could go back to sleep. I'm pretty sure I asked the 'presence/entity,' to please stop. I didn't feel threatened at all, but was very frustrated by what I considered to be rude at the time.
Old 24-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaezen
The same thing happened to me recently. I could feel the bed moving and wishing it would stop so I could go back to sleep. I'm pretty sure I asked the 'presence/entity,' to please stop. I didn't feel threatened at all, but was very frustrated by what I considered to be rude at the time.

I am wondering the same, like Tobi .... maybe it was a visiting spirit or friend/ loved one from the Other Side ?

I have had someone ( when there wasn't anyone visible ) jump on the bed, and I know it was a loved one from the Other Side. Surprised me the first time as I thought it was one of the cats, but when I looked ... it wasn't and the cats were sleeping in a different room. Now, I request my spirit visitor to jump on the bed so I know they are there !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I had something almost precisely like this a few months ago. I was wakened quite abruptly in the middle of the night by a distinct sense of movement in my bed down at the bottom. As I was very tired I was quite awake, but still groggy (though it was definitely not a false awakening or an out-of-body thing)
My first thought was "Oh it's my dog, because that's what she always does, gets out of bed randomly in the night, then gets back in again." So I prepared to lift the bed covers for her to get back in again. Then I remembered she'd passed away the June before.
I lay there and thought about this for a moment, re-played the incident in my mind, and was 100% sure I had both heard and felt the movement, and wondered what it was! I kind of sleepily accepted it was probably a phenomenon connected with her, smiled, and decided to remember it for morning, but go back to sleep.
Next minute I heard her and felt her -plain as day- shake out her whole body next to my pillow. I sat up instantly. This was no hallucination. Then there was nothing more. I greeted her, told her to get in and lie down and we could both get some sleep! LOL (just like we usually did) I think she was trying to catch my attention and wake me up.

Maybe yours was a visiting spirit?

That is so sad and sweet at the same time, I have to doggies, one who passed away in 2007, but I am afraid if she did something like that it would be to my mom and not myself, she may have loved me but never as much as she did her and even once almost bit part of my lip off...haha

But it is such an endearing story, especially because dogs are the animals I love most, so thank you very much for sharing...I hope when my two doggies go to the other side (hopefully in many many years from now) I'll be able to have an experience similar to your!

Old 29-08-2013, 11:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaezen

Haha the last part was funny, I did have something similar happen to your years ago, I was trying to sleep in the afternoon and felt someone watching me, so I turned around thinking it was one of my dogs, but there were in some other part of the house, so I turned my back and kept feeling it, so I turned around and said "Ahh come on let me sleep!!"...I think it was recently became such a scaredy cat with these experiences.

Thanks!
Old 29-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I am wondering the same, like Tobi .... maybe it was a visiting spirit or friend/ loved one from the Other Side ?

I have had someone ( when there wasn't anyone visible ) jump on the bed, and I know it was a loved one from the Other Side. Surprised me the first time as I thought it was one of the cats, but when I looked ... it wasn't and the cats were sleeping in a different room. Now, I request my spirit visitor to jump on the bed so I know they are there !

You are brave , well after all your comments, especially the spirit from the other side part, I wonder if this was the same person I had an experience with the last time which I mentioned in the OP, that time I felt someone lay their hand on my arm (softly) while sleeping. Maybe it could be connected? Only two people come to mind when thinking of things like this: my uncle and my grandpa. I remember when I had my palm read in 2009 the first thing the man told me was "You have to people watching over you on the Spirit Realm"