Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Guide
Not attracted to my twin flame.

I met my twin flame through a friend of mine. He and I started to text one another before we even met and I knew right away he was my twin flame. As we text one another I noticed the strange similarities we had. Neither one of our mothers can have kids, both adopted, our mothers are nurses, our parents are the same age, we both love the colour orange, and so much more.

Talking to him it was like he took the words right out of my mouth. I'd never experienced anything like it. However I wasn't really that attracted to him. He's lacking a bit of self esteem, as I am as well which is kind of a turn off. Also I'm not that physically attracted to him. However, it was really great to meet him and we still text every once and a while.

Anyone else experience the same?
Old 15-08-2013, 04:17 PM
AutumnL

All those signs u listed are very superficial, twin flames are very spiritual and mystical. And there is a huge attraction, its very intense and hurts to be without them.
Old 15-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Master

I was not attracted to my twin flame when I first saw him either. My best friend is a psychic who kept predicting we’d get together, and I kept wishing for her to be wrong. It was years before I became attracted to him. Those traits you find undesirable in him may change, and the physical part will not matter if he becomes someone you really like to be around.
Old 15-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Master
My tf says he's not attracted to me but hinted at knowing were tf.
I was lacking but of self esteem due to having cancer n divorce all at same time met me at my lowest but he has it as well. I suspect like u it's a turn of but I think it's more of a reflection about how he sees himself. In judging me he's judging himself. But I understand how it be a turn off but I'm not beating myself down as he hasn't lived n my shoes. I love him with insecurities n all n I keep building him up. Through the years I've noticed he's been more compassionate n builds me up as well.
I believe he just saw me in new light this past may as I'm bit more confident now a days but he still rejects me. It's ok I no longer take it personally as I love who I am.
I do sense now he's going through a tough patch in life n has been knocked around a bit as life tends to do. I try to guide him build back up as I've been there.
Old 15-08-2013, 05:51 PM
AutumnL

I wouldn't say lustful, human fulfilling attraction, but a pure unconditional love, and wanting to represent that with intimacy. A divine soul attraction, passionately, selfless.
Old 15-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Master
Please explain more I'm curious how u can know ur tf yet feel nothing for them as my tf say.
Do u have deep caring feelings? N love?
I suspect my tf is confusing the love. his used to more carnal n shallow or 3d sparks ect.to define Love as this kind breaks all boundaries n is more spiritual yet for me it's spiritual physical and emotional.
Just like autum says
Old 15-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Deactivated Account

What makes you jump striaght away to the TF label?

Maybe they are a 'soul mate' as the description goes now a days.
Old 15-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Artemis_Darklet

Ha! My twin flame insulted me the second time I had a conversation with him by saying he would never find me attractive and so don't even think about liking him on any sort of level. Now, just a few days ago he told me that I was beautiful and to never believe myself when I say I'm not. I know my twin flame is not good looking, but for some reason, he's one of the handsomest men I have ever met. Had it been anyone else, I am 100% certain I would never be attracted to them as much as I am to him.

It's different for everyone. Sometimes you aren't attracted to them because you don't even find yourself attractive. And it changes.
Old 15-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Master

I wasn't attracted to my SC/TF at all when we first met ,he was a nice friendly guy and there was def something about him but no i def was not attracted to him .....Since my awakening however ( if thats what you call it ) i became extremely attracted to him .....Thats what puzzled me the most and why i get a little peed of when people say oh you are just slapping a label on some crush ,it wasn't like that at all for me ,that and plus the fact i had never heard of Tfs before then ......Now i wish i could go back and stop being sooo attracted to him .
Old 15-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Master
Mine makes a living from his looks and is tall, dark, handsome, exotic and it took me six months to find him attractive. He went from a six to a ten over night and now will always hold that position. Once my soul recognized his inner beauty, then I saw why everyone else was so gaga for him. I wonder if I was subconsciously blocking the attraction because I knew the pain beautiful, charming men can cause. I remember him telling me one "everyday you just get more beautiful". I am plain looking compared to his standout looks. I do know he was attracted to me after our first meeting however, as he let others know! I remember being surprised and still am actually.