Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Bobby32

Living In The Heart

Hey! I hope all are well.

My names bobby and welcome to the thread!

I've just come across a new, juicy topic that i want to jump right into, and i would appreciate your help!

First i started with a lot of psychology work, moving on to spirit, consciousness, chakras, meditation, projection, dreaming, sacred geometry, religions, and whats going on right now!

Recently I've come across the heart, and it grabbed my attention as soon as i read that the heart is x100 more electrically charged and x5000 more magnetically stronger than the brain.

Being me and loving psychology, this became a big interest!

The heart is by far the most important part of the (psychical) and is 100% pure love and true energy. The heart is one, the heart is where intuition comes from, and knows what is truly right from wrong.

I want this thread to be a discussion of what the heart represents and how powerful the heart is, i'd like everyone to comment with things you know and that might be interesting for me to read and discuss! like i said, im new to the topic so please drown me with your knowledge, and most of all have fun!

Thankyou
Old 11-06-2013, 12:14 AM
Master
The heart to me isn't the heart beating in our chest, its our true inner Being, like youn could have a heart transplant with an artificial heart and still feel the inner Self within beating.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:32 AM
amy green

Recently, on another thread, some members were denying a divine source of love which saddened me.
It made me think that their experiences of love may have left them cold.....

I came across this link just now - 5 ways to know if you're spiritual heart needs healing

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/377
Old 11-06-2013, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
The heart to me isn't the heart beating in our chest, its our true inner Being, like youn could have a heart transplant with an artificial heart and still feel the inner Self within beating.

Well Said .
Old 11-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Recently, on another thread, some members were denying a divine source of love which saddened me.
It made me think that their experiences of love may have left them cold.....

I came across this link just now - 5 ways to know if you're spiritual heart needs healing

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/377

Amy this is a beautiful article and thanks for posting the link.
I agree about what you mentioned, that would sadden me as well.
What was the thread? I would be interested to post in support of a divine source of love and to read the arguments against, as well.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 11-06-2013, 07:41 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Amy this is a beautiful article and thanks for posting the link.
I agree about what you mentioned, that would sadden me as well.
What was the thread? I would be interested to post in support of a divine source of love and to read the arguments against, as well.

Peace & blessings,
7L
Thank you.

Here is the thread I mentioned

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=52611
Old 11-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby32
Hey! I hope all are well.

My names bobby and welcome to the thread!

I've just come across a new, juicy topic that i want to jump right into, and i would appreciate your help!

First i started with a lot of psychology work, moving on to spirit, consciousness, chakras, meditation, projection, dreaming, sacred geometry, religions, and whats going on right now!

Recently I've come across the heart, and it grabbed my attention as soon as i read that the heart is x100 more electrically charged and x5000 more magnetically stronger than the brain.

Being me and loving psychology, this became a big interest!

The heart is by far the most important part of the (psychical) and is 100% pure love and true energy. The heart is one, the heart is where intuition comes from, and knows what is truly right from wrong.

I want this thread to be a discussion of what the heart represents and how powerful the heart is, i'd like everyone to comment with things you know and that might be interesting for me to read and discuss! like i said, im new to the topic so please drown me with your knowledge, and most of all have fun!

Thankyou

Hello Bobby -- a great topic
You may want to check out HeartMath.com...if you have not already been there. There is some research that speaks directly to and confirms what you mention about the magnetic field of the heart v brain, and the greater portion of nervous system communication going from heart to brain rather than vice versa as was commonly assumed in past.

They have some wonderful bits that can be quoted here for comment and discussion, as long as you reference the source.

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 11-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Ivy

What is the heart...

Is it a muscle that beats throughout life, and at the last lets you go..

Is it a symbolic shape that represents love...

Is it where the passion of emotions are born...

Is it the deepest origins of being...

Is it an energy centre/a chakra...

Is it a place to be compared to the head...

Is it a place more genuine...more open...

It can be defined by any and all of these.

But where is the heart in the person who would define the heart as one of these alone? And is it the heart or the mind that is open to seeing the many different perspectives without judgement of which is right and which is wrong?

Discussions of heart are often interesting because they do bring out individual passions...but they bring out the walls that keep those passions enclosed too.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:31 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
Discussions of heart are often interesting because they do bring out individual passions...but they bring out the walls that keep those passions enclosed too.
Perhaps this thread will provide an opportunity for those walls to be reassessed....e.g. my post above #6
Old 11-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Perhaps this thread will provide an opportunity for those walls to be reassessed....e.g. my post above #6

Thank you Amy
I will have a look!

I may come back here with some bits from HeartMath later.
But I am interested to see which bits the OP may care to post first

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke