Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2013, 05:27 PM
ksjm33

What does the intensity/pull feel like?

I am starting to think that the intensity I have been feeling for tf is actually an unhealthy feeling. It is so strong at times and I have a hard time getting back into my life with my family. I just want to be around him. Maybe this is a bad sign. Isn't the feeling you are supposed to get with a tf something that heightens your life and makes you more productive? When I am focused on him, I can barely function. To me, this is a sign of a dysfunctional relationship and not a tf.
Old 30-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Ascender
If its disfunctional then move on. If you can't, then there's your pull.
Old 30-04-2013, 05:47 PM
ksjm33

So, if it's dysfunctional the pull will go away then, right? If not, will the pull be as strong as it's been while communicating? I can't remember if I felt the pull when we were on our last break or if I only felt it when he came back around or when I went back to him. I'll pay attention this time. Thanks!
Old 30-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Ascender
Honestly to really find out how deep your connection goes, a separation with no contact must take place. When you begin to question yourself like a mad person, you'll know it's a definite soul connection.
Old 30-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
Honestly to really find out how deep your connection goes, a separation with no contact must take place. When you begin to question yourself like a mad person, you'll know it's a definite soul connection.

If you are still madly in love with the guy after heaps of time has past, and pull returns, he's your Twin Flame.
Old 30-04-2013, 06:22 PM
ksjm33

Darkest_hour,

What does it mean when I start to question myself like a madman/person? Sorry it's not in front of me righr now. What will I be questioning? Is it during the break or if he returns that I start questioning things?
Old 30-04-2013, 06:52 PM
ksjm33

Also, while you're in the relationship and not running, does the intensity feel like you're in a dream or high or something? It sort of feels like what I would equate with being on a drug or even being addicted to a drug. Not sure if that's good.
Old 30-04-2013, 07:04 PM
soulful

When I was intensely in it, we both felt like we were in a stupor... a sort of high. We would eat, sleep, drink each other. It was insane. We also felt like we were in a web we couldn't escape from.

I still feel like that, (like I can't escape), but no longer in a stupor because I broke the intensity of it because of my guilt about being married. Despite, the strong pull I still feel, I am trying to get on with my life and letting my journey take me where it is supposed to.

I'm learning patience, and also acceptance. Acceptance for what is at this very moment and letting all feelings or preconceived notions about them roll off of me.

I can no longer plan with my head or consider what ifs. My heart will feel what it will feel and I will either learn to deal with it and move on, or something will happen where I have to make a choice.

I am ready for either.
Old 30-04-2013, 07:18 PM
soulful

There is a quote that I relate to:
"You an close your eyes to what you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to what you don't want to feel."

I do believe that is true, but I also believe it is true that we can move past those supposedly gripping feelings when WE ALLOW common sense and logic to filter in. JMHO
Old 30-04-2013, 07:19 PM
soulful

Our soul connections/twin flames...whatever you want to call them are not the end all to our lives. We can go on without them!