Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Knower

Question When You Are Worse Off After The Healings

For about a year, I worked with a healer who uses a 'Divine Healing' method that involves many of the Archangels and the Angelic realm. I was having problems with entity attachments and that was his specialty. When I first started seeing him for healings, he told me it would just take a few sessions to raise my spiritual vibration high enough so that I would no longer receive entity attachments. I was really happy to work with him at first because I felt very high vibrations, joy and sometimes bliss during the healings. I would also receive visions of Ascended masters, Jesus, etc. I developed mental telepathy with this healer and everything was good for a while.

However, as the months passed, not only did the effects of the healings never last, but I began to seemingly get 'attacked' by entities on a regular basis. I actually became physically sicker, more and more so as the months went by. My friends and sister were baffled - they would ask, 'Didn't you get healed from this?' I began to wonder why I had to keep getting healed over and over.

He believes very firmly that most of the dark entities are ET-related, and that certain people on this earth now are part of the dark Elite forces. I used to go along with this but now I don't lean that way.

Anyway, after several months where I became more and more disillusioned, he was working on me every day for free because I had run out of money. It got to the point where I had lots of negative experiences with so-called dark entities in my home. I was sick ALL THE TIME. I was depressed. I started losing my mind - literally.

I finally let him go as a healer many months ago. I was straight up honest with him about how I was actually worse off since starting healings with him. There were a few times after he stopped officially healing me that he tried sending me that same energy. I always had terrible experiences after. I got to the point where I believe now that he doesn't always work with the Light, as much as his intentions are good. I believe he is a very highly evolved soul (I did witness a few miracles from him) with good intentions, but somehow, what he does isn't permanent. Of course, it ended badly. His wife chewed me out, saying terrible things about me. He believes I am mentally ill. Perhaps I am but if someone tells you over and over that you only need 'a few more healings to raise your vibration' and it never happens, wouldn't you get disillusioned? Also it got to the point that I depended on him anytime something negative happened to me or I felt bad. According to him it was always entity-related. When I let him go, I became fully responsible for my own health. While I've been ill from time to time since letting him go, things actually improved immensely. Most of the 'attacks' stopped. Of course, he said it was because I am no longer a threat to the 'dark side'.

Anyway, I typed this up because I was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this, or if anyone has any type of feedback on this experience? (Also, typing this out fully has helped me see it from a new perspective). Over the last year I have started becoming very disillusioned with healings and Reiki/energetic healings in general, because as good as they make you feel at the time, they have never, ever permanently healed ANYTHING. I lived in Sedona for a few months and not one of the amazing healings I got there has stuck either.

Any feedback?

Spiritual Gal
Old 27-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealingLight77
He believes very firmly that most of the dark entities are ET-related

He's not a real healer but a charlatan. Real healers believe in Eternal Health and don't believe that dark entities are capable of any significance. Say the Lord's Prayer every night before going to bed and you will be as brilliant as Jackie Evancho. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSj31u3urvs
Old 27-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Here
He's not a real healer but a charlatan. Real healers believe in Eternal Health and don't believe that dark entities are capable of any significance. Say the Lord's Prayer every night before going to bed and you will be as brilliant as Jackie Evancho. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSj31u3urvs

I'm not sure on the charlatan thing. He's very powerful - has the ability to go in your mind and put things there, including visions. When he would send me angelic protection, I would literally be able to see one of the angels (as a ball of light) floating in my room, from time to time. However, I believe he has good intentions. He wants to heal the world, literally. I think to call someone a charlatan, they would have to be purposely deceiving people. I think he believes he's working with high energies (and probably is to a certain extent) but somehow something else is getting in there.

Spiritual Gal
Old 27-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Master

Yeah, I don't buy into the negative entities subject either. I believe we create our own reality, so you can create them if that is what you want, but why would you want to? There is no devil, unless you believe that there is. It is all a matter of belief.

I am glad you are finally believing what you want to believe. I agree, this guy sounds like he was after your money, and not your well being. And if you got well, well you wouldn't need him anymore either....something fishy going on there - good you got out of it.

Never surrender yourself to someone else's beliefs. Find out what you believe and why. Who gave you that belief? Was it from your parents, teachers, church, society? We don't come here with a rule book, but we sure get handed one right away...don't do that, because when you do, I don't feel good syndrome...it's in all the parents manuals on raising children (kidding, I'm a parent, but it is what we do, what we learned to do, this is how you parent).

This is why I don't watch cable TV anymore, or listen or watch the news. There are too many people trying to influence others, and we get bombarded with information we can't handle anymore.

It only matters what you think, it never matters what anyone else thinks about it. You are the driver of your ship. No one else gets a vote. Do things that make you happy, and leave everyone else out of it.

But try and find your beliefs, because if you are wanting to change them, it helps to know who put them there and why. Then you can heave them overboard if they don't call to you. And it can be quite fun and exciting to do this, when you get the hang of it.

Oh, and about Reiki, or healing energy. It is Universal energy, I like to think of it as Jesus energy. What it does is help to move your vibration. We are vibration. So, if you are stuck in fear, it can move it up to rage or anger, so you can deal with the fear and let it go, but it is not going to move you into Joy, until you do the emotional work to move yourself up the emotional scale. It is too large a leap, and Quantum leaps usually don't work out so well for us. A gradual moving up the emotional scale will bring you things that you need to deal with and get rid of - that is what Reiki does - it shifts the energy slightly, but it will also bring things up you need to deal with and get over. it is not a panacea for: from depression to joy, that is not how it works. It is like, for awhile, you are feeling your inner being, and how wonderful that feeling is to feel, so it gives you a feeling place to get to - an end goal that you can feel. But because you are not vibrating there all the time, you have to start where you are, so you can move into that feeling place eventually by deliberately choosing what you want to deal with.

Dealing with fears is always a good place to start. And moving through them is life changing. And if you want help with that, look down below my signature...

Hope this helps. :)
Old 27-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Master

Oh, and one more thing about Reiki. When you are attuned by a Reiki Master, it is forever. You don't have to keep going back. If you do want another attunement, it is best to wait a minimum of 18 months.......which most Reiki practitioners will tell you.
Old 27-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Knower

@Namless - thanks! I agree with much of what you said. My beliefs about this subject and many others has definitely evolved over my lifetime. Much of what I believe now, I actually know, based on experience. That was one of my goals in life - to move from believing to knowing. Much of what I know now was received during superconscious meditations or during teachings that resonated so strongly that it erased all doubt. I make sure to have experiences on the subject before I consider myself to know it, too.

Thanks for that info about Reiki being Universal energy. I'll have to ponder that a bit.

Spiritual Gal
Old 27-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
angels (as a ball of light) floating in my room

So what? Demon often disguise themselves as angels of light. Did you ask the "angel" to provide with his name? I guess, not. You would have hardly survived, if you had met a real Angel. When I met Archangel Michael, he looked very domestic. I asked him: "What's your name?" He said: "Oh, I'm Michael". He radiated light with such a power that I felt that all my body was being disintegrated into atoms by the force of the wind of the light. I couldn't stand that for longer than 1 minute.
Old 27-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
So what? Demon often disguise themselves as angels of light. Did you ask the "angel" to provide with his name? I guess, not. You would have hardly survived, if you had met a real Angel. When I met Archangel Michael, he looked very domestic. I asked him: "What's your name?" He said: "Oh, I'm Michael". He radiated light with such a power that I felt that all my body was being disintegrated into atoms by the force of the wind of the light. I couldn't stand that for longer than 1 minute.

@Out_of_Here, yes, I asked the angel to reveal who they were and it turns out it was Archangel Raziel. He did not appear in full apparition (which would have scared me) but as a ball of white light which I saw both during the day in full daylight and once at night as he floated over my mediation spot in my room. Was a very peaceful night and I received some teachings.

Spiritual Gal
Old 27-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
@Out_of_Here, yes, I asked the angel to reveal who they were and it turns out it was Archangel Raziel. He did not appear in full apparition (which would have scared me) but as a ball of white light which I saw both during the day in full daylight and once at night as he floated over my mediation spot in my room. Was a very peaceful night and I received some teachings.

Oh, I see now what bothers you. You see, the process of healing lasts longer that you might think. That's why you've being attacked by demons more and more. And their advances won't end until they send to you the most powerful demon available on the Earth. I call him Satan though he has his own name. If you stay sane after his visit, you will be healed for ever. Not sure if your healer himself knows that.
Old 27-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Oh, I see now what bothers you. You see, the process of healing lasts longer that you might think. That's why you've being attacked by demons more and more. And their advances won't end until they send to you the most powerful demon available on the Earth. I call him Satan though he has his own name. If you stay sane after his visit, you will be healed for ever. Not sure if your healer himself knows that.

Very interesting, may I ask how you came to this conclusion?

But actually as I mentioned in my original post, the 'demon' attacks (I use that word loosely as I have a different understanding of them) have dissipated since I stopped working with him. I mean, for a while I had some pretty frightening night visits that would invade my dream/waking phase, and I was scared for a while, but once I stood up to the entities and became unafraid, they went away. I was tested with some pretty nasty entities, trust me on that. I've been visited by a satan-like entity more than once and I did stay sane. I am now strong in my authority and would order the entities away in the name of God with unconditional love and forgiveness.

I'm no longer afraid because I took responsibility for myself and don't blame 'the dark side' anymore.

The main 'entity' I deal with these days is my own ego. Which according to my understandings and learnings, is satan/the devil/the dragon. I haven't conquered that yet. But I'm getting stronger each day... we'll see how it ends up.

Spiritual Gal