Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Experiencer
Lightbulb Sending Kundalini to whoever wants it

Hi everyone,
On wednesday 4/17 @11pm pacific time I will be doing a mass channeling of Kundalini energy to whoever wants to receive. Please let me know if you want to receive it and I will direct it your way.

This is not my first time sending energy at a distance but it is my first time doing it through screen names so I hope it works. The energy will go out with the intention of being for your highest and greatest good. For some it will be healing, for other it will be amplification of their energy channels and for others it will be removal of negative energy.

I mentioned the time and date in case some people want to meditate during that time to establish a stronger connection. For those of you that are sensitive to energy just know that Kundalini energy is strong and raw so some discomfort can be expected. Just throwing that out there so the sensitive people don't freak out

I will check the forum about half an hour before I start to make sure I get everyone.

Last edited by Selbor13 : 16-04-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old 16-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Guide

I'll join in, thanks.
Old 16-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Knower

I would love to join in, please send some energy my way.

Thanks
Old 16-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Experiencer
Whoops! I just edited the date, I meant wed 4/17 not 16
Old 17-04-2013, 02:54 AM
perfect earth

That sounds wonderful! Blessings
Old 17-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Draenevyre

!

Count me in, too, please!
Old 17-04-2013, 05:21 AM
Master
I've experienced it twice before so have an idea what it's about and would LOVE to experience it again. Count me in Selbor13!
That's awesome you can channel it, I've no idea how to get it flowing and the two times it did it was like some Random Amazing Love Lightening Strike from God.

(P.S. Screen names do work, I've healed and channeled others higher selves to them with many a screen name, the energy doesn't seem to care, it recognizes the energy signature through your Intention)
Old 17-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Natalia

I'm interested. Am I too late?
Thanks
Old 17-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I've experienced it twice before so have an idea what it's about and would LOVE to experience it again. Count me in Selbor13!
That's awesome you can channel it, I've no idea how to get it flowing and the two times it did it was like some Random Amazing Love Lightening Strike from God.

(P.S. Screen names do work, I've healed and channeled others higher selves to them with many a screen name, the energy doesn't seem to care, it recognizes the energy signature through your Intention)

That's what I figured, energy is intelligent. Thanks for your comment, it's reassuring :-)

I got a Reiki Tummo attunement which facilitated the flow of kundalini, it is a safe way to awaken it. After much practice and more attunements (some of which were very painful) I am now able to channel it with ease.
Old 17-04-2013, 06:35 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia
I'm interested. Am I too late?
Thanks
Still on time, I will be doing it Wednesday night. I made an error on my initial post in regards to the date (should be fixed by now).