Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-04-2013, 09:13 PM
MissDaytona

Color sending/receiving and third eye

I've been sending telepathic messages in the form of pictures and words, I pretend I'm sending them from my third eye to their third eye and when I do this my third eye chakra tingles, Could this mean they have received my messages..? I also try sending love through and when I do my heart chakra swirls. My problem is that I can send but I'm having trouble receiving them. Much Love!! X
Old 12-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Knower

Not meant in an argumentative way...How are you sure you are sending...and what do you imagine it is like to receive?
Old 12-04-2013, 08:21 PM
MissDaytona

No, Good question, Well this is the thing I don't I'm just going by feeling. I would just imagine the person feeling an over all sense of love or I guess just think of that thought after I've sent it or possibly think of me. Just wondering.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:24 PM
MissDaytona

and I look out for my feeling, and a lot of times I feel the love going back and forth but that could also be the fact that I am thinking of them and that is the feeling I feel when I think of that person, But hey who knows, anything is possible, and positive vibes and feeling of love and happiness only draw it further into your life :)
Old 13-04-2013, 08:57 AM
Deactivated Account

I often wondered if what you want them to feel is what you should be sending.

Rather then sending the paper with the message on from yourself, maybe send to them them hearing the message... sort of the desired outcome rather then the process?

I do not know for sure as this is something I have been wondering on.
Old 14-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Knower

The thing about sending love, how do you know who it is coming from?..I have sent and felt the energy and feeling of love in the heart but when received, I do not know who it is from..only can guess about that. Sending thoughts, I can do that. The only thing is that I do not feel right about trying to influence a persons thoughts..I do receive information about a person when they are thinking something about me..and get an urge to call them. Then I get a call from them and what information I received is what they were thinking.
Old 19-04-2013, 07:50 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I can imagine thinking of an imagine and someone sometimes remarks on that with telepathy. I can't say I've felt any tingling though.
Old 19-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Jenhearther

I think a good way to practice is with a friend.
When I share thought with my friends they hear them
and vise versus.
I'm not sure how ones knows, I guess you just have
to ask the person? if they got your message?
Old 27-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Residue

Well this is not telepathy in any way. More like 'well wishing'. Why do you want them to know you are well wishing? You want to be telepathic right?
Maybe it's better to think of an object, and send impressions of that particular item and see If the person receives thoughts of the thing you were thinking about... Why do you want to be telepathic? What are you hoping to achieve out of it?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:29 AM
MissDaytona

Obviously, because it would be awesome and who doesn't want nice love vibes and well wishing, I know I'd be over the moon if someone took time out of their busy day too actually have the intention of sending me love, ahhh so much love