Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 28-03-2013, 10:56 PM
nyer

Unsure of psychic potential

As the topic reads, I am unsure of my psychic potential. I know there is a part of me that can 'see ahead' in time. However, it is a bit odd how I might know something would occur since its sometimes just based on an impression or image in my mind.

An example would be just a few weeks ago, I was working and found myself extremely displeased with my current place in life and how everything has been going. Frankly, I wish I had made some better decisions, but there's no point living life in the past. Anyway, my meditation for the day brought up a date way ahead, 3/27 (just past it was yesterday). My point in staying I thought of this day was in hope of discovering a breakthrough in my satisfaction of life. On the 27th I received an email for a 2nd follow-up interview (which happened today).

It was strange I received this email on the 27th. Also it was odd that the 27th was also a full moon. It was so incredibly bright and powerful.

I hope this news encourages others to find their potential and I wish to learn more how to use my own powers to contribute more to others.
Old 29-03-2013, 12:14 AM
partofme

Your potential is only as limited as you allow it to be, obviously..right?

Dream big and work steady. Youll find your path to follow and if need be, test the waters to see if theres more to you than what there seems to be on the surface. I really never thought about my potential.
However, I did doubt myself at first. Doubt will slow you down for sure. Just kept pressing forward. Youll be amazed at what you uncover!
Silly babble
Old 29-03-2013, 01:48 AM
Newbie ;)

I believe that everyone is psychic. The reason why most people cannot have an actual experience with it is because they are not inclined to it. For example, a person who is good at math without really trying vs. someone who hates math and has a hard time understanding it. The person who is good at math will probably pursue a degree or career that puts a heavy emphasis on it while the person who is not inclined will probably do something that requires absolutely no math. However, if the latter does decide to study math and does so for many years, they will be just as good as the first person. The point to that incredibly long example is that most people are not able to utilize their psychic powers unless a great deal of time is spent developing them. I suggest that you figure out what type of 'psychic sense' you have (clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.) and try to think of ways to develop it. In fact that is what I'm doing right now. You might have seen my clairaudience post.

The law of attraction also popped into my head as I was reading that. Good luck!
Old 27-04-2013, 02:06 AM
Residue

Would we technically all have each of these psychic abilities? Or it predominantly just one that people have?