Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Master
nothing but twinflame

i dont know about any of u but when im with my twin and in his company all i wnat to do is just "lay there " snuggled into him feeding off his energy , cigarettes and coffee , my ususal cravings for my neccessities all dissolve away , when one of us needed the toilet it would take us ages , he would get up so would i and vice versa lol it was like soon as we was apart we feared then the link would break lol , has anyone else been liek this when they have actually been in the comapny of their twin
Old 19-10-2010, 03:52 PM
LadyImpreza1111

All I know is that the one time I saw him in person, I did not want him out of my sight.The magnetic pull just intensified.
Old 19-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
All I know is that the one time I saw him in person, I did not want him out of my sight.The magnetic pull just intensified.

this is what i menat lol , i was always so captivated :) wow it always makes me smile when i think of how he always had to touch me lol fearing he was dreaming and at any point he would wkae up lol , it was liek he had to always touch me to see if i was real , ahhhhhh good days lol seem so long ago now tho
Old 19-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Master
all I know is that I love spending time with my twin flame so much so I really miss him when he's gone even an hour!
Spiritlite
Old 19-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
all I know is that I love spending time with my twin flame so much so I really miss him when he's gone even an hour!
Spiritlite

:))) , when i use to meet mineamd when it was time to go i would always get bk on the train and just want to sleep peacefully i was always content and worn out lol it was like he had sedated me sheer bliss but yeah after an hour withdrawals would kick in lol
Old 19-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Dharma Employee

not sure, I can trust my experience anymore

did some reiki yesterday on 3 chakras and felt really good

had a nice time at dancing tonight and was centred in me when dancing

even thought I could see myself dating a few girls there and had fun with them and did not think of her,although when I read the opening lines of steve gunns book, I did cry briefly

I am on an avoidance of ceroc for the time being and have not thought about her that much in the last 2-3 days

it was much more intense previously

maybe it just was a strong reaction that felt like a connection but it isnt
Old 19-10-2010, 10:50 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Steve Gunn has said that you might reach a point where you think you are ready to move on and then you realize you can't. Avoiding Ceroc for a bit might be a good idea.
Old 19-10-2010, 10:52 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Spiritlite

Ya know..........I used to be rediculously independent. So independent to the point where I drove guys away. Then when the whole connection begain, I started feeling like I LOST my independence. Telepathically I heard him complain about losing control over his life and the only thing that bugged me was that felt like I wasn't independent anymore. And to those who haven't experienced this might chalk what we feel up to being co-dependency but its downright insane how much we want them around...........like we would have them around all the time if we could.
Old 20-10-2010, 12:57 AM
Pathfinder

The magnetic energy is astounding...such a pull...such a force. We could and have laid for hours doing nothing but just being with each other.

It's been so long since I've seen him that I've had to learn to push through the dull ache that was constant for a while. Now I keep it hidden or I do believe I would cry all the time. Even though I know I can go to him or he can come to me at any time, there is something about the physical touch. I'm afraid the next time I see him, I might not let go.
Old 20-10-2010, 04:55 AM
LadyImpreza1111

The pull was the most intense the first few days after I saw him. Its like taking two magnets, bringing them near them but not close enough to where they actually stick to each other...........just enough to feel that pull between the two and then trying to pull them apart. Walking away was so hard.