Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Paci Bera

Wink I was definitely an interesting person!You?

Well, it all sounds pretty weird, when reconsidering it. However, I am sure that a human's soul, yes his spirit, could either be young or old.
Take dreams for example. You may have had once or twice odd dreams with objects or scenes in it you have never came across in THIS life. I, for one, had numerous of them. I dealed with things I have never even touched or smelled ;) before. Sometimes I feel like another person as if it was not me , but it does seem familiar to me. Yes, weird...
Anyway, I get into touch with spirits easily ( I wanna try dead ones too), so that must have been in my life(s) before too, I suppose so.
Old 15-03-2013, 03:26 PM
heartsmart

Yeah its weird... Many times I've travelled places far away from where I was born and it felt more natural for me to be there. It's like you're attracted to something you don't know, but its just natural. I guess it points to some kind of unfinished business, so whatever it is is definitly worth exploring.
Old 15-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Master

I have lived many, many lives. So I am told, by spirits and readers alike. Mostly a warrior, a soldier, an officer, an ender of other people's lives in the name of something or someone. I have rarely died from old age. When I asked my guide if a certain person killed me in a previous life he laughed and said 'who hasn't?' These past lives certainly seem interesting to me now, in this present life where the height of excitement seem to be a delayed paycheck. I expect to die from boredom or loneliness this time, not a slit throat, unless I choose to go for a 9mm dignified end from quickly increasing illness and pain.

That said, I think we all were and ARE interesting people. No life is so simple that it will not be seen as weird and exotic by someone far enough removed from it.
Old 15-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Paci Bera

Readers? Ah..I undestand. I am pretty playful and somehow mischievous as I certainly was in my life(s) before. I am still seeking more information. I will probably turn to the dead people who knew my old life..
Old 15-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Paci Bera

yes we are all individual and essential, we are an important part of our life ;)