Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-02-2013, 07:19 PM
skarabrae

Can you have multiple souls inside one body?

I know I sound crazy when I ask that question, and I'm a total newbie.

I just find I've had these "crazy" theories over the years that I've only ever spoken to my husband about (the only person I've trusted with my theories and feelings about things)...

I've always had an "open" heart, often wanting to spend my time with animals rather than human beings because of their simplicity. I couldn't understand the duplicitous and political nature of humans... I was too naive or simple, too empathetic, I guess, but over the years I've come to understand my emotions/energies and sort of... analyze them.

Without going into detail, I honestly believe that my grandmother's soul entered my body after she died, and possibly my grandfather's as well. They both passed away when I was a teenager (14 and 16 years old), and I know it's a time of personal growth in general but there are changes (spiritual, emotional and physical) that I honestly can't account for being natural growth.

In addition, I just... felt it somehow deep inside my core that, whatever you want to call it... my essence... my soul... was being "braided" with their own (I just read about this "braiding" and it made complete sense to me).

Over the years I feel I've almost collected more and more souls as absolutely insane as that sounds. (Obviously, this hasn't been intentional on my part.)

I wondered for a long time if I had a dissociative identity disorder... except that I feel it's very different from DID. I have control over these "identities". It's more like how those with DID describe themselves after they've been "assimilated". I am aware of all the aspects and use them for different purposes. I am able to switch between them with ease and I find it very easy to speak with anyone or be in any type of situation because I can switch personalities. I identify with everyone, despite not ever having truly "walked in their shoes".

What do you think? Do I need psychological help? LOL!!
Old 25-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Juanita

Perhaps you do......we are spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body and this is not our true home....Having said that, no --- only your own soul can occupy "your" body.... Your grandparents are each separate entities and couldn't/wouldn't be able to inhabit a body other than their own......some people do believe that negative entities can enter or attach thenselves to you, but I do not......It is very good that you can "walk in the shoes of others" as it means you have empathy for them, it does not mean you are changing places with them or sharing a soul with them or anything like that.......we each have our own unique soul animating our existence on this earth.......
Old 25-02-2013, 10:55 PM
skarabrae

Is it possible for them to still be influencing me? I mean actually influencing, not just their memory being an influencing factor? I have unfortunately had many family members pass away, and they are the only two who I feel are still firmly "around". I dream of them often, and these dreams are so vivid. It honestly feels like my grandmother is living inside me, as absolutely insane as that sounds, and it feels like more than just her memory.

I just wish I had an answer, because I feel like I'm a crazy person sometimes. :(
Old 25-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Quagmire

The whole world lives within you. It is an aspect of yourself and the way you perceive it. With that said the other day I came up with the description of my existence being a mirror existence. Simply said I have the ability to completely mirror my surroundings, like I am not a separate part of them but I kind of am them, or my surroundings. The more aware of myself I am the better I am at tuning in and out, yet I am so much a Gemini that I end up forgetting to be aware of such

I have heard stories of more soul/spirits occupying the same but the ones I hear is if it was designed so from the start or if the soul meant to leave during a walk-in do not leave. After a strange dream about Cobain I thought he might have entered me the same way you talk about, but it is not so, it was simply a mirror thing that made me notice things in me that I simply had not been aware had been stirring up inside.

But if you ask me, anything is possible...
Old 25-02-2013, 11:35 PM
Master
Well, this gets kinda weird........lol......but I'm kinda opening up to some generalized concept like this because of experiences I'm having and what people who can read the Ashkain Records are telling me about me.

So I'll try to move this consept to you as best as I can. Toy with it as if it resonates with you and disgard it if not. :)

There's this idea of an OverSoul. It's not 'in body', it's...well who knows where, but it's away from the aspects of it's self that are in incarnation at the moment. The incarnations (us) act like computers on a network feeding information about 'life experience' back to the mainframe (OverSoul).
Apparently, according to this belief, there comes a point where the OverSoul becomes developed enough that it can commission multiple lower vibrational vessels (bodies) for soul aspects and run them, collecting multiple soul growth experiences all at once.

With me so far? Okay good cause I'm just barely hanging in there myself, this really works my wee widdle brain!

Now sometimes these commisioned vessels are in carnation at the same time. Now here's what seemed to have happened to me and may provide an answer for you in someway.
There was another aspect of OverSoul running around as a male, a male who finally learned the lesson of pure love, pure truth and was able to have a marriage in which there was pure harmony and no fighting. He passed away the year after I graduated High School. 16 years later I have a heck of an adventure whch gets out of hand and I die, leave my body and head into another realm, get freaked out by what I see cause it doesn't match up with my Christian version of what either heaven or hell is supposd to look like and get scared back into my body.
Only I'm changed, very changed. My hubby thinks he's married to a very different woman, he stays in the marriage tho because I have no passion to fight anymore, am utterly honest and seek total harmony in our relationship now.
Different woman in many aspects but apparently a bit upgraded too.
Did I obsorb the essence of what that gentleman had learned in his life time about love and relationships?
It makes a certain sense.
Has the essence and wisdom of your grandparents merged into you now?
Were they aspects of the same OverSoul you are? And since you were alive when they passed you got some of the information being uploaded to the mainframe?
Heck why not.
Its as good of explaination as any.
The truth is life is a lot more complicated than we have any conseption of and we could prolly melt some brain circuitry if we got exposed to too much of What Really is.
We're all just making this stuff up as we go along, grasping at straws we can't see. The only solid Truth you have is that which you personally experience. We're all just playing with mental constructs trying to make sense of what we persieve and the more we awaken and persieve the more things get pretty wild.

So find a construct you can make your self happy and comfortable with and KNOW NO FEAR. FEAR is the mind killer, it'll eat your brain up.
When your constuct gets out dated by new input, junk it and build a new one that keeps you exploring and amused.
Keep growing. Keep opening up to wonderment. ;)
Old 26-02-2013, 02:41 AM
Juanita

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarabrae
Is it possible for them to still be influencing me? I mean actually influencing, not just their memory being an influencing factor? I have unfortunately had many family members pass away, and they are the only two who I feel are still firmly "around". I dream of them often, and these dreams are so vivid. It honestly feels like my grandmother is living inside me, as absolutely insane as that sounds, and it feels like more than just her memory.

I just wish I had an answer, because I feel like I'm a crazy person sometimes. :(

That your grandparents are around you and guiding you is a very distinct possibility and that you have dream visits with them validates this....They are not gone, just in a different vibrational frequency.... They are not inside you, but are very real and close to you and it is not their memories but them in spirit.........
Old 28-02-2013, 07:58 AM
travelgirlfl

Fascinating, Crystal Song and SkaraBrae, just fascinating. You both seem so level headed and logical about some very 'illogical' concepts & far out, mind blowing experiences, I am very open to thinking about them! Helps me think about a very bizarre experience I had & have been wondering about that isn't the same at all, just (for me) equally unusual...

BTW, I've been to SkaraBrae, in the Orkneys & was trying to remember what it was called for a friend traveling to Scotland but couldn't, just a few days ago...and then here you are with just the username I needed to jog my memory, I love little synchronicities like that! :)
Old 28-02-2013, 06:49 PM
TruthSayer

Angel1 Important message

Hello Gatekeeper!

My name is Julia and I am an experienced hypnotherapist, soul releasement therapist (exorcist), energy and sound healer, and was a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (before my Wounded Healer Passage, which I am still enduring). I am a psychological intuitive, and your problem is not a medical condition. May I be so bold as to suggest that your only psychological diagnosis is Schizotypal Personality Disorder, which almost every intuitive has.

Not to worry. Your anxiety symptoms ARE from attached entities. I will instruct you on what to do about this. Everything I write is scribed, meaning that my Guides from God use me like their secretary.

I have come across a number of Gatekeepers that had their Gates stuck closed. A Gatekeeper is a person who has a soul purpose of helping earthbound spirits, specifically human beings that have passed away and are not rising up to Upper Astral to their beckoning guides and angels. You are a soul magnet, or "soul vacuum cleaner." Wherever you go, you will clean the area of earthbound human souls, and they are supposed to flow effortlessly through your spiritual Gate that takes them up to Upper Astral, (for their welcoming and life review, and such). I found one Gatekeeper with nearly 200 attached souls. She felt like she was in a crowd all of the time and was totally overwhelmed, and what a relief to open that Gate!!

Your spiritual assistance Gate is located at your High Heart chakra, between your Heart chakra and your Throat chakra, where your Thymus gland resides. (Different Gatekeepers may have different Gate locations.) You must tap this gate with your two middle fingers when you get stressed, especially if suddenly and for no apparent reason. This is called a "Thymus Thump," so do it firmly and repeatedly, 10 to 15 times. This will trigger your Gate to open, especially when you pray for assistance to God, (or Jesus, Mohammed, The Buddha, Archangel Michael, Mother Mary, Quon Yin, or any other great Master). If you believe in the Creator God (God/Goddess/All That Is), pray to God: "Please open my Gate and keep it open. Please rescue the lost souls." Your faith in prayer will open the Gate, and then the spirits will all go home. Hurray!

You have been pretty stressed, and that can cause your Gate to get stuck closed. Everyone suggests that it is a good thing to meditate, yes? For you, 16 minutes of meditation each day will be like taking Valium emotionally (but not physically). You'll be much calmer and clear headed, and will not fuss over the everyday annoyances. Meditate longer if you can. Only 16 minutes a day will keep your Gate open. The most basic wonderful meditation for you is to focus on feeling your inbreath and outbreath, inbreath and outbreath, inbreath and outbreath..... Keep bringing your attention back to your breath and let go of other thoughts, and ignore passing pictures in your mind. Second best for you is a mantra.

About one in a million people are Gatekeepers. This shows that you are a very advanced soul, and a 2nd Degree Master, spiritually. Of course, most Gatekeepers are not aware that they serve this function. There is nothing you need to do consciously as a Gatekeeper, except to keep your Gate open. You can use a pendulum to check if your Gate is closed or open, or if your Thymus Thump and prayer did the trick.

What a relief to know that you don't need psychiatric help! It wouldn't help a bit, and they would probably wanna give you a prescription!

Relax, thump, meditate and be happy!

Warmly, Julia

P.S. As of this scribing, you have 16 attached spirits. Most of them feel anxious. Your grandparents went home a few years ago, when your Gate was open. You were happy then, and more relaxed.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:19 AM
SeekingWisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarabrae
I know I sound crazy when I ask that question, and I'm a total newbie.

I just find I've had these "crazy" theories over the years that I've only ever spoken to my husband about (the only person I've trusted with my theories and feelings about things)...

I've always had an "open" heart, often wanting to spend my time with animals rather than human beings because of their simplicity. I couldn't understand the duplicitous and political nature of humans... I was too naive or simple, too empathetic, I guess, but over the years I've come to understand my emotions/energies and sort of... analyze them.

Without going into detail, I honestly believe that my grandmother's soul entered my body after she died, and possibly my grandfather's as well. They both passed away when I was a teenager (14 and 16 years old), and I know it's a time of personal growth in general but there are changes (spiritual, emotional and physical) that I honestly can't account for being natural growth.

In addition, I just... felt it somehow deep inside my core that, whatever you want to call it... my essence... my soul... was being "braided" with their own (I just read about this "braiding" and it made complete sense to me).

Over the years I feel I've almost collected more and more souls as absolutely insane as that sounds. (Obviously, this hasn't been intentional on my part.)

I wondered for a long time if I had a dissociative identity disorder... except that I feel it's very different from DID. I have control over these "identities". It's more like how those with DID describe themselves after they've been "assimilated". I am aware of all the aspects and use them for different purposes. I am able to switch between them with ease and I find it very easy to speak with anyone or be in any type of situation because I can switch personalities. I identify with everyone, despite not ever having truly "walked in their shoes".

What do you think? Do I need psychological help? LOL!!

I believe in multiple souls living in the same body. I heard something about that from the guides. It's a bit unusual/strange concept when trying to explain it. It would be a bit hard for us to understand. But it is a part of life and life does work that way according to them.

The gist of it is this: each soul needs to be perceived as a set of programs or algorithms. And it's possible to have more than one program run in one body. In fact, even each person already by default has multiple programs running and interacting with one another. So it's no big deal to add some more. But the additional programs (aka: souls) would make the person act different from his usual self (or set of programs). The programs become integrated and that makes the overall person become a bit different and learn more and become more than he was before. He would then have the characteristics of all these other programs as well as his own.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:07 AM
Master
SeekingWisdom, this is what I'm being led to seriously concider also.