Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 05-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Hermes

Post Telepathy causes psychosis

I have had trouble the last 6 months with a natural born gift of mine which keeps popping up out of nowhere. You guessed it...telepathy. I have recently discovered empathy and ind reading as well by accident.

Aside from the fact that there is no one in my immediate family who understands me or believes in my experiences, I have a hard time managing them on my own.

Most telepath's who cross my path will heal something I am in need of and leave me with a guide so that I am constantly talking to someone instead of seeking silence. I have trouble letting go and mildly hallucinate noises. It is difficult to keep my head above water.

I am currently medicated by a psychic psychiatrist who taught me much as well. I was wondering if there is anything I can do now to improve my chances against natural forces when the next awakening begins?
Old 07-02-2013, 01:06 AM
Super Moderator
Hi Hermes,
You are so fortunate to have a psychic Psychiatrist.
I personally am not completely into the "mass awakening"/everyone's getting beamed-up -kind of thing. I think we all develop our skills, and our balance at our own speed, and we learn exactly what we need for our healthy spiritual growth, from circumstances of our lives, and inspirations from those around us, and from Love. That's quite beautiful.
It sounds like this person who is at the moment helping you (the psychiatrist) is maybe the guidance you may need at this particular time/stage of your life? Perhaps we all get the help we need from the right person/Soul, at the time. And the skill is in recognizing it when it's there.
Blessings. I hope all will go well with you.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Hermes

thanks for the good wishes! I hope the best for you as well. I know that I may or may not be able to pursue telepathy. I would just love to be able to help people! neuro linguistic programing, working with people's sub conscious first hand. But we all do what we must for god and for mankind.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:16 AM
Super Moderator
It's noble to have such goals. But we learn a heck of a lot on the journey.
There's a lot to be said for the "small random acts of kindness" philosophy. Sometimes when we can't quite get where we want to be at the time, those small deeds help to open our hearts, and for others we connect with, either long-term, or only briefly. Even without telepathy, that's a good spiritual path.
Telepathy is an interesting and useful skill to have. But there are others even dearer.

Sometimes natural skills go "on the back-burner" for a short time, in order that we can develop other aspects within us, that we are going to need.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Knower

Hi my telepathy abilities just fully appeared within in the last year. I had a tough time controlling it. I found singing helped. Positive thoughts. The singing even if just in my head calmed the noises. I learned though if a spirit has something you need to know you will hear it no matter what.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:10 AM
Hermes

Maybe you can help me. I have discovered that my excitement gives me interjective responses like oh my gosh! oh my God! Really!? and so on that I can not seem to shake off. I normally don't converse deeply with my sub conscious normally so I do not give credence to things, but I can reciprocate negative statements with repetitive positive statements. That works well. As far as telepathy I have only been able to KNOW when the other person is telepathic as well. Too much to handle when I am out on my own and wide open.

Please help me grasp how a telepath works audibly with the sub conscious mind!
Old 10-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Knower

I avoid audible voices. I only feel comfortable with telepathic. And that is just with my twin soul. I get like a vibration that happens with his words. He does it on purpose I believe for my comfort. I wish I had the answers how the subconscious communicates. If audible is my subconscious however I can consciously insert my own words. Then I know it's just me. If I can't change the words it ain't me. Being positive and not giving into fear are key. I made a decision no fear. I am in control. It took me a few months but I got it under control. Be careful of vitamin a. Too much can cause hallucinations like schizophrenia. I found a great website yesterday. In5d. Good articles. I only pick up spirits. But my twin does amaze me with his accuracy. You need a guide that will take it slowly and prove what they say is true. When it's real- they will. Don't let it take away from your life. And Don't be afraid. Sounds can't hurt you. Only you can hurt. Nothing to fear but fear its self.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Hermes

thank you that is most helpful
Old 10-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Knower

I hope I helped. I would be most grateful if my experiences enabled me to help others. Keep me posted!
Old 26-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Knower

How are things going?