Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 26-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Loving Meena

Having problems

Hello and big hugs to all!
I recently purchased an Amethyst pendulum that seemed to call to me. The problem is that now it isn't.... moving. I've cleansed it, I've programed it, I've carried it with me to get used to my energies but still nothing. I ask it to give me a clear "yes" and "no" in order to determine which is which an nothing. And I've done that several separate times on different days in order to give it.... time. (If pendulums need that sort of thing! lol)

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I wish it wasnt so cloudy today, I would set it out in the full moon tonight to charge. Thanks in advance!
Old 27-01-2013, 08:09 PM
prettypolly

Patience is the key here and good things come to those who wait. I have a clear quartz pendulum and love it. Keep asking every day, which way is yes, no etc and take it from there.
Old 16-02-2013, 08:35 PM
sunshineofthesoul

Ive seen youtube videos where people program their pendulum by manually swinging the pendulum in the direction they want it to swing for a yes no and maybe answer. Whenever I use my Clear Quartz pendulum I like to recite a little prayer before using it, usually asking that my pendulum be used for the purpose of healing that it may be touched by divine light I then ask it to attune to my Higher Self and my Angels, finally I ask it to only give me the truth whether it is the answer I want to hear or not. During this I am imaging White Light surrounding me and my pendulum. When I have recited the little prayer the first question I always ask is "may I ask a question?", if it says yes then I begin with my reading if it says no I put it away and leave it for another time.

http://www.sunshineofthesoul.com/Pag...pendulums.aspx