Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 01-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Knower
Connecting with the universe

I began meditating 5 months ago and the things I have experienced since then have been profoundly life changing. I remember before my very first meditation session I asked to be shown if there really was any energy beyond that of the physical body and to be taught more about myself and the universe. I certainly got that and more.

Today I am in contact with various souls/spirits/energies (they're all different names for the same thing) and even the one some people refer to as god, although I call him Jed, and he is the strongest of four.

I have learned that we are all souls/energies/spirits (whatever your preference), be it humans, animals or insects, we are all here to experience and learn what it's like to be physical. We do not have a soul, we are a soul, we have a vessel, a body.

A friend of mine began meditating with me and she developed the ability to channel these souls, (although at the minute she isn't strong enough to stay aware of what is being said and enters an unconscious state whenever I talk to these energies). I mainly talk to Rose, a soul I have known for a long long time, some would call her my soul mate, and of course, Jed.

I have some recordings of these one on ones so my friend could listen to the conversation afterwards.
If you want me to post an MP3 of a particular conversation with Jed recorded in November 2012, wherein there are lots of profound answers to life's questions, then please, let me know.

There are many more experiences and benefits I have gained thus far thanks to meditating and I'll try to share them all with you at some point. Any questions, just ask.

Peace to you all.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Knower
http://www.mediafire.com/?et7wzp37egy2b0e

This is the link to the conversation I had with Jed, speaking through my friend, on 23/11/2012. We had to stop at one point and carry on the next day due to my friends daughter waking up.

Although I speak with Jed on a regular basis (be it on my own through meditation or a physical conversation with my friend as a vessel) I only record the conversation when I have specific questions to ask.

This particular conversation is very interesting, we talk a little bit about Seth (the soul that spoke through Jane Roberts) and Jed gives me some answers to some very profound questions, including what exactly happens when you die.

I'm very excited about sharing this with you as I'm quite reserved about sharing my experiences with friends and family for fear of being ridiculed.

For those who are interested please enjoy the information that Jed shares here. Peace. :)
Old 07-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Fergal

Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Knower
No problem Fergal, I hope you enjoyed listening.

I have another recording here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=45406 where I talk with a soul named Rose if you're interested and I'll be posting more in the future.