Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-10-2010, 06:34 AM
landroverprincess

How can you make the pain stop???

I am not even sure if we are soulmates..Yes 'John Doe' told me we were, but he said he's not in love with me and cannot force it, so its hard to believe.

But everyday my heart actually hurts, feels like its being pulled through my rib cage or has a hole in it.

Is this just crazy? Am I addicted to him and in withdrawls?

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

~edited by SF staff~

Last edited by Silver : 13-10-2010 at 06:46 AM.
Old 13-10-2010, 06:46 AM
LadyImpreza1111

You are experiencing the "soulmate pull." However......do you believe him to be your soulmate? Or your twin flame? Because not all soulmate relationships are necessarily romantic.
Old 13-10-2010, 06:51 AM
landroverprincess

I dont know what the difference is, but ours was a romantic relationship.
Old 13-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Master
Trying to Stop The Pain is a wish, but it doesn't really work. Because as you resist and fight against pain it gets worse.

However, you can learn to breathe fully and let your feelings flow... and let go.

Xan

Old 14-10-2010, 05:22 AM
landroverprincess

Is there no way to cut the cord???
Old 14-10-2010, 07:54 AM
Dharma Employee

i thought the cord only existed with supposed twin flames

I guess it applies to soulmates too
Old 14-10-2010, 08:45 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Some say you can cut the cord. I don't believe it myself. I had a former friend who said she attempted to separate their energies and she ended up with a headache. Basically, if you try to fight your feelings, I think that will just put you through even more pain.
Old 14-10-2010, 09:02 AM
SpiritStarFly1

This relates in a lot of ways to my own post and I sympathise with you.

Taking away the idea of "one twin flame" for a moment and let us think about soul mates. Plural.

We are all interconnected, but we would have decided on who were were going to relate to in this lifetime - we made "soul contracts" so to speak (read Caroline Myss).

Anyway - focusing on how you feel. I recognise this, this heartwrenching ache. Without going into detail (read my post if you like, but its long winded), I recognise the pull - it can actually feel like a physical pulling sensation. When I am around this guy I feel this magnetism - I have to be around him but when I am I am all over the place, my head is in a whirl and I feel like I am going crazy.

But when I am not with him, I count the days and I feel this aching sensation like a part of me is missing (he is on holiday for a week with his girlfriend this week and I am in turmoil, despite having a wonderful husband and kids at home).

I visualised the cord between us, and asked for help to cut it and have come to the conclusion that it is not to be cut.

I follow the words of the ever-insightful Xan and accept those feelings and just go with them. I'm trying, its ok, I'm getting through, accepting.

But yeah, the pain, its like nothing else

xxxx
Old 15-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by landroverprincess
Is there no way to cut the cord???

Yes, you can cut the cord. I don't have time to get the link for you, but there's a website or two that describe what cord cutting is and how to do it. Just do a google search.

Xan

Old 16-10-2010, 02:01 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes, you can cut the cord. I don't have time to get the link for you, but there's a website or two that describe what cord cutting is and how to do it. Just do a google search.

Xan

Even if she cuts the cord.....can she really stop the pain just like that?