Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Sundialed

Offical Mayan Movie Free 2 Watch This Friday

Finally!

www.shiftoftheages.com sometime this Friday the 14th.
Old 13-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Henri77

Thanx for sharing this info. I didn't notice a release date.

How did YOU hear about this anyway?
Old 13-12-2012, 04:07 AM
Knower
Where do you watch it on Friday?
Old 13-12-2012, 09:10 AM
Ascender
Thanks for Sharing

With love and peace from me to you

yours

A Peaceful Mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 13-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Sundialed

Sorry here is the e-mail

Good day friends of Common Passion,

1. Common Passion, in association with the Shift of the Ages film project, is pleased to announce the release this week of the Shift of the Ages film: an epoch tale...a Mayan journey through time.

People around the world will be able to view the film online in high definition through the Shift of the Ages website starting Friday December 14th, 2012.

True to the Maya way of sharing wisdom and ceremony, there will be no charge for viewing Shift of the Ages. It will be offered freely with donations graciously and humbly accepted.

I will send an email announcement when you are able to view the film early Friday morning. We are very excited to finally be able to share this with you at this most auspicious time.

Now is the time to begin organizing your friends for a group viewing, where you will be able to stream the film through your computer, connect to a big screen and sound system and enjoy the experience of Shift of the Ages, which has literally been over 5,000 years in the making!

2. If you are in Los Angeles area this Thursday the 13th or Sunday the 16th, we will be screening Shift of the Ages in two theaters. Tata Cirilo "Wandering Wolf" grand Elder of the Maya will be there with us as well as Grandmother Elizabeth Araujo and Chief Phil Lane, Jr.

If you can come, please reply to me and if there is room in the theater, I will reserve you a seat:

Thursday Dec. 13th at the Arclight Cinema in Hollywood, for our World Premier: 9:30 PM show may still be available.

Sunday Dec. 16th at the Barnsdall Art Park Gallery Theater in Hollywood, two screenings at 6:00 PM and 8:30 PM. At 3:00 PM in the afternoon, the elders will perform a traditional Mayan ceremony in the park in front of the theater.

3. This Wednesday the 12th at 6 AM, 9 AM Eastern, 1:00 PM GMT is the next global concordance in our free Tele-Webcast series honoring the Maya. This day is 8 B'atz, the Mayan New Year, and Barbara Sadtler will be joining the call from Tikal area in Guatemala. We've all really enjoyed our global connection through these meditations. We hope you can join this very special one on Wednesday. Access details are below my signature, for attending the live event on the phone or online, and for joining in afterward online.

www.shiftoftheages.com is the site

I will post on here when I get the e-mail tomorrow.

Old 14-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Sundialed

the movie is online

enjoy
Old 14-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Sundialed

If anyone wishes for more information from wandering wolf I pretty much have everything on the net from him memorized, for you.
Old 14-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Henri77

Thanx for sharing the info
Old 19-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Henri77

Hope it works for others.
My browser crashes when loading the movie.... could be simply heavy traffic

maybe try off hours