Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Pathfinder
Balancing Chakra's

I had a wonderful experience today I wanted to share, I was preparing for astral projection and thought it would be good to balance my chakras. I'm trying to get on the highest plane I can.

My guide was helping me, I just let myself do what came naturally. I started with my heart chakra, I used amethyst to magnify and kept my reiki running the entire time. I focused on my heart, imagine the light getting more bright and opening up and expanding with my deep breaths. I was able to know when each one was done because I had a very physical response to it. For my heart my eyes watered, next I did my solar plexus, I giggled when it was done. Then my throat which was really cool because I did some overtone chanting and I felt something loosen. Next it was my sacral, third eye and my root chakra didn't need opening up but I tried to get the red a bit brighter. When it came to my crown chakra I don't think I was very effective... maybe next time!

I thought this would be a good start to see how other people are balancing there chakras and experiences they have had in doing so.

Wolfy
Old 11-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Master
Hi,

I consider chakra exercises very helpful. One ones that I encourage can be found at the 2nd link on my web sites about page.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Guide

lately, i've been praying to ask the Creator/Source of love to balance all of my chakras according to the source's will and it just goes and feels sooo good. i don't think of anything or do anything. it just happens.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 19-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Master
Good work, Wolfgang. I like hearing what you did with each chakra.

As for the crown, some folks say you can open it yourself but in my experience it's not quite like the other chakras and opening happens spontaneously at the right time.

Xan

Old 20-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Deactivated Account
That sounds really nice. I do something similar where I imagine each chakra getting brighter as the negativity and blockages within are released. I don't experience the physcial sensations you do but I feel it helps.
Old 20-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
lately, i've been praying to ask the Creator/Source of love to balance all of my chakras according to the source's will and it just goes and feels sooo good. i don't think of anything or do anything. it just happens.

That's great too!

I must say do I like being an active part in the process, the time that I take to do it serves as a meditation and time for myself. I consider it important energy work to actually go through and check in with each area. I think for me personally I need to be present for the emotional part of it. Whatever types of blockages I have, it seems I need process the physical reaction that I get from it. Not everybody seems to have such physical reactions to emotions though... interesting!
Old 20-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Good work, Wolfgang. I like hearing what you did with each chakra.

As for the crown, some folks say you can open it yourself but in my experience it's not quite like the other chakras and opening happens spontaneously at the right time.

Xan

Oh, that would make sense. It's definitely an intense gateway to certain energies that hopefully your spirit would know when it's time for it to open up. I think I'll notice more changes as it opens, I might get some new awareness that I'll have to get the hang of.
Sometimes, I have sensation outside of my my body that's kind of cool. It feels like I can feel from a larger field of energy, that might be to do with the crown chakra.
Old 20-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
That sounds really nice. I do something similar where I imagine each chakra getting brighter as the negativity and blockages within are released. I don't experience the physcial sensations you do but I feel it helps.

That's great, I think any intention you put inward is super helpful whether you feel something very physical or not. It's actually not as awesome as it might sound though, I have a tough time being so sensitive. It may be a wonderful thing in the soul searching sense but let me tell you it sucks in the real world.

Luckily I have learned to deal with it slowly. I don't have to worry about depression anymore because I have come that far and I have made a huge effort to build a community of people I love! It's just really rough on me, because so many people don't get it or don't care even. I'd like to think the suffering is at least character building, haha. I need regular brain maintenance to choose happiness... if that makes sense =)

Having said that I do accept is as a gift and I often help out people who are less sensitive to become more aware or get in tune with their energies.
Old 28-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Master

I am just getting back in touch with my chakras, it is a gentle and slow process and I don't do AP but I do imagine looking at myself and regarding them and seeing them from the other side of the room. At the mo, I am concerned about my solar and so I have been loving that up a bit and also sensing where the blockage is.

A lot of the work I am on about is forgiveness and that takes an animal strength and a power that I really need to have strong chakras for. It is a step by step process (and a bit chicken and egg), forgive the self, forgive the chakra and forgive the other. Small steps, strong foundation.