Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 01-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Rhcp9319

Question about protection spells.

Please forgive me if I am in the wrong area I have just registered. I would like to know if I place a protection spell on an item if the person it's about has to wear it or if it would work if wore it. For awhile I have had feelings a friend close to me would be hurt in someway I am not sure how exactly. I have feelings deep inside that are hinting me towards something that involves him. If I did a protection spell on something and I wore it on my person would it still protect him or would he have to wear it himself.

Thanks in advance.....

É
Old 01-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Master
Rhcp, protections are like curses, the person must be part of it.
Think of it like wearing a St Christopher medallion - to have protection you must be wearing it.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Quintessence

Depends on how you do the spell, really. Either way can work. Ideally I would simply craft an amulet and have the person themselves wear it, but you could also set up an image on your altar and have the amulet on top of the image. Either would work. Whatever you can manage to draw a connection between the protective components and their target. Doesn't even have to be a physical thing; you could do this work strictly in the otherworlds or with energy work.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Rhcp9319

(: Alright thank you so much! I'll get on it ASAP
Old 02-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Rhcp, protections are like curses, the person must be part of it.
Think of it like wearing a St Christopher medallion - to have protection you must be wearing it.

This is true but you can transfer then spell unto a "Poppet" that you create that has something of the person you wish to proect and made in there likeness.
To hold the spell on that person.
I have weaved hundreds if not more spells on people without me telling them.
Granted if the subject in question knows about it and agrees might make it easier and go more smoothly.
Just remember what the goal is make a Poppet image of the person with preferably not only a object from that person but also a piece of them like hair.
I would also put the Poppet in a mason jar sealed with shades of brown and sand pieces of wood little pretty rocks you find out doors. Sequins in brown even and seal jar with glue or wax then tie a brown ribbon on the jar.
The color Brown is representation of the Elemental earth, stability, grounding, conservation, protection of household, family,pets and friends, healing animals, finding lost objects, buildings, material increase, to make relationships solid, to increase decisiveness and concentration, to attract help in financial crisis.