Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Knower
Finding out facts

I have remembered a lot about a certain past life, but not facts about the time that it was in, names, and I'm not sure about the places. I remembered some people,how I lived, I recalled a lot of moments from, and I think I even know the place, but not the time, or names. Also, I'm not sure how it ended. All the memories I recalled are quite happy and good, but I know for sure that that life has either ended tragically,or took a sudden turn for the worse (I lost what I had and the people I loved).
How can I find that out?
Old 28-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Altair

You could try hypnosis. I haven't tried it yet due to financial reasons, but I do plan so eventually one day.
Old 28-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Knower
I can't, there are not any hypnotherapists where I live and I can't pay to go to the closest one.
Old 29-08-2012, 03:51 AM
Altair

I have heard that you can try hypnosis over the internet. You can also hypnotize yourself to some degree.
Old 29-08-2012, 06:01 AM
Experiencer
I have purchased this book, which is amazing and contains a CD to organize your own self hypnosis session, as well as karmic re-prescription exercises. It's amazing!

Instagram: Prananina
Old 29-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Knower
Thanks

Altair, how can I hypnotize myself? I would like to try that. Also if you know any good internet hypnosis videos, I'd try that too. I did look for some myself,but I'm not sure are they any good.
Old 29-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Altair

http://mymagicaljourney.com/

She can help do hypnosis with you over the internet.
To self hypnotize, you can definitely try out what Ninoushka suggested. There are books on it with CDs that help guide you to doing it yourself.
Or you can try through a deep meditation, but with strong visualizations meaning you strongly tap into your imagination and put yourself into a situation such as being at the beach or entering water or being in a bubble and actual try to 'feel' your surroundings, 'see' your surroundings, 'hear' your surroundings, etc. It is this deep visualization that will pull you deep into that trance-like state.
Check websites online on self-hypnosis for further ideas and concepts to try out.

Good luck!
Oh, and remember to breath and don't be scared when your eyes start to flutter or rapidly move =)
Old 29-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Knower
I see she charges readings,does she also charge hypnosis? Because I can't really afford it..

Thanks for the reply :)
Old 02-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Brian Weiss has a few past life meditation cds, one is called " Mirrors in time " the other one is " Regressions to Times and Places ". I have listened to the first one several times, and I have had glimpses of past lives. The second one is a new cd, and I have only listened to it once... you might not get glimpses of the past each time you listen, but it is still a very calming and relaxing cd to listen to.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Knower
Thank you. :)