Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-08-2012, 11:04 AM
Ascender

left ear pressure/blockage

recently i have been waking up everyday with my left ear really blocked, i can also feel pressure in the ear as well. has anyone else experienced this? could it be an ascension symptom? I need to look it up.
Old 21-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Master

I had this a few months ago, my left ear was totally blocked for almost two weeks and I tried the ear wax removal and that wasn't successful for long (although it did help :) )and finally I was guided to this question. What don't you want to hear? You can try asking your body what it is trying to tell you as well, because I was not listening to my body. Once I tried doing that, it took about a week to find the answer and it went away. Now, when it starts up again, I try and find an answer right away, because it is annoying to only to able to hear out of one ear!

Hope this helps...
Old 21-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Knower
Mine was my right ear; started out of the blue last Wednesday and cleared two days ago....I, too, tried to consider what I might not be "hearing." (though I do wonder if which ear it is means something different.)
Old 21-08-2012, 12:20 PM
BeautifulLife

Has anyone else had to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom? No offense but EVERYTHING isn't always a sign or related to our twin flame. Somethings are just "earthly" in origin.
Old 21-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Knower

^^^^

haha.

Yeah, could really be dietary.

Or.... ascension symptoms.
Old 21-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator
**** , Actually bL about every 3 hours or so I have to get up. I thought for sure that damn tf. But no its the baby. Wonder if I could blame the painful nerve thing in my back on him too.
Old 21-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
**** , Actually bL about every 3 hours or so I have to get up. I thought for sure that damn tf. But no its the baby. Wonder if I could blame the painful nerve thing in my back on him too.

Actually, you can sorta blame the nerve thing in the back on tf, but it's probably your baby in this case.

The nerve thing also seems to be connected to kundalini, the merging of masculine and feminine energies and hence tf.
Old 21-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
Has anyone else had to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom? No offense but EVERYTHING isn't always a sign or related to our twin flame. Somethings are just "earthly" in origin.
I was thinking the same, but you beat me to it. ;)
Old 21-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Knower
I don't believe every physical symptom is linked to the tf relationship, not at all. But I DO think most -- if not all -- of our physical dis-ease has a spiritual source. I consider us spirits in "body clothes," and when we have aches and pains or blocked ears or noses, we often are carrying around guilt or anger or fear of which we are not always -- heck, not usually, in my case -- aware on any truly conscious level. If we notice where we are manifesting our dis-ease, we might find a clue as to what is troubling us soul-deep.
Old 21-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator
Fascinating, lol. he he he.

I agree with you sisi.