Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Master

Psychics ?

How many people on here have had a phychic reading/readings done about your soulconnection ......Do you feel like it helped or just added to the confusion? ....I'm at a place right now after going so well ,where i am just so confused by it all ,it's driving me crazy and i can't concentrate on anything else,:( ....I just feel like i need to talk to someone but don't know who to turn to ....any advice would be great .
Old 20-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Master

I've had several. Some helped and some didn't. Approach this method with caution.

Miss believed posted a thread about psychics she found helpful awhile back if you want to look at a few and think about it.
Old 20-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Miss believed posted a thread about psychics she found helpful awhile back if you want to look at a few and think about it.

Thank you ,will have a look for it :)
Old 20-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Quagmire

Yes I agree that approach psychics with causion. Some know the balance of what to say and what not to. Personally I do never read on specific relationships. Also; I once had the honor of helping two in here with the troubles a psychic caused them, so hope it is still going well with them! But if it is not too much to ask, what is it that you feel you are missing in your life?
Old 20-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator
I find that either it can make things clearer by telling you what conclusion you have come to. OR it is fuzzy and the psychic is not very in-tuned to you and that particular part of the reading.

So go for other reasons not just the tf. An Overall reading can help.
Old 20-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Master

Quote:
But if it is not too much to ask, what is it that you feel you are missing in your life

TBh i didn't think i was missing anything until he came along ,i was always pretty happy ....Now that i have met him and he appears to have gone from my life at the moment ,i just feel empty....Even on good days there is still this hole that try as i might i just can't seem to fill ...and the thing is i havn't even been in a relationship with him ,we have just chatted a few time ,mostly on facebook and thats why i'm so confused ,how this person has made such an impact on my life in such a short space of time ....Just doesn't make sense ,why i can't just move on,forget him ...hence why i feel like i'm going nuts ...Most on here seem to have had some kind of physical relationship with theirs and that makes sense to me why they would still be attached .....Thats why i just need to talk to someone who could possibly sort out this confusion in my head and possibly give me some guidance on how i can move on ,cope etc .
Old 20-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Master
I would also advise caution when dealing with psychics. A psychic might be able to pick up on the things in your head, do you know what I mean? So if you're thinking about so and so a lot and the situation, the psychic might pick up on that and repeat it to you (not out of malice of course) and it might be taken as confirmation... when in reality it's just the psychic picking up on your own feelings about it all. So, go in with an open mind either way. Interview them about their reading abilities, what they do, how they find the information... ask questions first. Then there will be less questions later as to validity.

Old 20-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
How many people on here have had a phychic reading/readings done about your soulconnection ......Do you feel like it helped or just added to the confusion? ....I'm at a place right now after going so well ,where i am just so confused by it all ,it's driving me crazy and i can't concentrate on anything else,:( ....I just feel like i need to talk to someone but don't know who to turn to ....any advice would be great .

I have. Two people picked up on details so precise, both about us as individuals and about the connection that we have, that I was left totally by it.

I'm pretty skeptical at the best of times, so it was a real shock to to have someone tell me details which included; where my friend lives and how we first started to communicate. One used two metaphors to describe me, one of them one I have often used about myself, the second was something that was an indication of my feeling about the connection. There were numerous other things mentioned that were just ridiculously spot on!, too detailed and personal to mention here. One of the things she said was the persons name. Not, "I'm getting the letter xyz", or "does the letter xyz mean anything to you?" No, their actual first name.

I did not ask any questions before this information was offered, I made no mention of connections or of souls or spiritual matters, nothing at all, zip! zilch! And neither person knew a shred of information about me, oh, except one knew my first name.

Considering all the things that were so accurate, it seemed to just add to my confusion in some ways. I'm not sure why. Maybe my skeptic gene is too dominant I think I'm probably a head dweller, as opposed to a heart dweller. Although little by little, it would appear that in some ways at least, that balance is being somewhat readjusted.

There is a thread about psychics here

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=34424
Old 20-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Quagmire

I have tried this with people I have only chatted with and talked in the phone with. It was strange and at the moment I did not understand the balance and it threw me far out of balance. Before I was also quite satisfied. But may I suggest one thing: that now that he has shown you how much more life can be, then the lesson might be to find a way to access this on your own so you can enjoy any relationship without being afraid of loosing anything. Hope that makes sense. I know it is not easy, and neither is it something I have mastered.
Old 20-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Master

Quote:
that now that he has shown you how much more life can be, then the lesson might be to find a way to access this on your own so you can enjoy any relationship without being afraid of loosing anything. Hope that makes sense. I know it is not easy, and neither is it something I have mastered.

Yes that does make sense ,thankyou ...have been trying to do this also ,will keep trying though ...maybe one day i will get there :)