Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Master
White Feather

On Saturday evening I was standing at the bottom of my steps and i felt something brush against my foot I looked down and there was a single white feather that had floated across my foot. I bent down to pick it up and I instantly knew it meant something but I didn't know what. I am about to do a google search but I wanted to come here first. Has anyone else had an experiences with white feathers? Know what they mean or are a symbol of?
Old 20-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Experiencer

Angels. So I've heard.
Old 20-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Sparkle13

I've had this happen to me more than once. I researched it awhile ago and it’s definitely a sign from the angels. The first time it happened, I saw it in an indoor building where feathers are typically not found. I looked down and there it was, right at my feet. Plus I had just asked for a sign, something to let me know I'm doing the right thing. There it was. :)
Old 20-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Master
Thank you! That makes complete sense. I am going through ALOT right now, and the moment I saw it it filled me with peace and calm...
Old 20-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Ascender

recently i have been coming across alot of white weathers. It has been a couple of weeks now i have been seeing them.

This morning i went into my spare room to open the window and as i was abt to open the window, on the floor by my foot was a white feather.

i have read that it is a sign from the angels too. THat they are there with you. Now i don't know what made me do this today but i picked up the feather, cupped it in my hands and made a wish. Then i blew the feather away.
Old 20-08-2012, 11:45 PM
twincities

Angels

The first time I really tried to ask for guidance I was just heading out to lunch. No sooner than the sidewalk outside the door there was a small white feather. Then within about 5 minutes, a Great Blue Heron swooped overhead, did a loop, landed in the river and stared at me. It seemed obvious to me that this was a sign!
Old 20-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Master

I was seeing white feathers everywhere for months as well as butterflies ( i still see the butterflies all the time but not the feathers )I took this as a sign that i was on the right path etc ( just a little message that little voice inside my head told me lol) ....I think it's just the angels way of saying we are here for you always :)
Old 21-08-2012, 03:18 AM
BeautifulLife

I was seeing white feathers everywhere last week. I than realized i had a hole in my down comforter.
Old 21-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
I was seeing white feathers everywhere last week. I than realized i had a hole in my down comforter.

Lol BL - funny - I had a white feather stuck to me in bed - it came from my duvet too :P don't know how the little bugger escaped!
Old 21-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife

Ok, thats too funny! Thanks for the laugh.