Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-08-2012, 04:46 AM
searching823

Here Goes.. Help if you can

Hello I am new and in all honestly I need some perspective. Things just aren't alright. They haven't been for a long time. There is someone in my life who really shouldn't be there. He is an ex but no matter how I try to explain my connection with him to people I care about they don't understand. I get the same answer about how they don't trust/ like him. My rational mind knows where they are coming from and yet something inside of me holds on and it almost burns. I feel like I know him in a way no body else can understand. Now some useful back story is that I am taken and so is he. He has broken my heart countless times and I know for a fact I have broken his. Rarely are there periods of time where I can not feel a pull towards him. We are currently separated by a ocean if that give you an idea of distance. But the thing is I wake up after dreams and know when he will contact me. I feel things he feels and I pick up on when he's thinking about me. If it is me who needs the contact I have been able to communicate a need to speak to him and somehow he picks it up and then contacts me. This may not sound like feat but we have gone months without talking and once or twice we have gone a year each time. It's a constant energy between us however. He has expressed a need and a love for me so many times even recently but I always hold my tongue. All I want is for his happiness. But anymore I can't get our connection out of the fore front of my mind and I have an overwhelming feeling we will come together again someday in the future. I always felt like I knew him on a level I couldn't express. Upon meeting him I felt a sense of him constantly watching me and a fascination and a warmth that was somehow foreign yet more familiar then family even. Like a recognition between us from the start. It aches because I feel like I know him in such a way I can't stand it. I can't make out if he is someone I met in a past life or soul mate or twin flame. I can identify people I have met in previous lives but this feels beyond that. This is a fire that is either the most amazing feeling or the most desolate.But even though there is that overwhelming urge to be with him and feel complete when we were together it was chaos. The intensity of feelings made things difficult and tore us apart. But the pull wont cease even though I feel we wouldn't make it, not now at least. So my biggest question is do I try harder to ignore the bond? Try to dull the bond? Or try to break it? The worst thing is even though I want the amplified feelings to stop jerking me around I can't imagine actually never seeing him again and I fear I hold on because I'm not allowing myself something. I feel like either I am making a mistake by refusing him or I'm not refusing him hard enough.
Old 20-08-2012, 05:18 PM
sesheta

If both of you are currently involved with other people, and you are both happy where you are (with the people you are with) then you may have to just accept the connection for what it is, and let it ride.
If you are meant to come back together, you will...nothing either of you does or says will stop that if it is meant to happen.
Don't worry too much about what other people say, or whether they understand....you'll find that most of us on this forum experience the same problem of other people just "not getting it"
Old 20-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Zen Knightly

Hello.

That's a tough one. Sometimes these things are in the timing.

I met my soulmate fifteen years ago. We knew it. We could read each other's minds and we always knew how the other felt. We liked the same things. It was electric when we were together. I felt more confident and complete in her presence. We met through work but were seperated by circumstances.

During those long ten years I never forgot her. I tried. People would tell me its in my head. I used to light a candle every now and then. Play some guitar. Write songs. Always thinking of her. Like she was a part of me. I eventually seperated with the other girl I was with. It was a painful seperation. I knew I wasn't in love with the one I was with. How could I be? I was always thinking of my soulmate.

Five years ago we met up again. I learnt she seperated as well and I found out for the same reasons I seperated. That she always remebered me and that she had always loved me.

We are getting married next year.

If it is met to be, it will happen. Love always finds a way.
Old 20-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Knightly

I met my soulmate fifteen years ago. We knew it. We could read each other's minds and we always knew how the other felt. We liked the same things. It was electric when we were together. I felt more confident and complete in her presence. We met through work but were seperated by circumstances.

During those long ten years I never forgot her. I tried. People would tell me its in my head. I used to light a candle every now and then. Play some guitar. Write songs. Always thinking of her. Like she was a part of me. I eventually seperated with the other girl I was with. It was a painful seperation. I knew I wasn't in love with the one I was with. How could I be? I was always thinking of my soulmate.

Five years ago we met up again. I learnt she seperated as well and I found out for the same reasons I seperated. That she always remebered me and that she had always loved me.

This is such a sweet sweet story! Thank you for sharing it!
Old 20-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Master

Honey, hang in there. I had a karmic soulmate that I had energy with that once upon a time, and now this tf thing. Both have very similar energies. All I can say is take your time making your decisions and be good to yourself.

Sometimes the connection is just a connection that can never be a relationship, and that hurts more than I can say. Other times, it becomes something that will eventually work out.

You're the only person who can decide how you will handle this.
Old 20-08-2012, 06:00 PM
sesheta

To Zen Knightly

Love always finds a way.....

True words of wisdom

I am so happy for you!
Old 20-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Knightly

Wow!! Huge congrats! I hope one day soon I can share a similar story. Much if it is so similar to yours already, just waiting on that reunion...
Old 22-08-2012, 12:22 AM
searching823

Thanks sesheta thats good advice and also thanks gypsymystique its nice to know you guys understand. And Zen Knightly thank you so much for sharing your story. It gives me allot of hope. Also Congratulations! (:
Old 22-08-2012, 01:19 AM
Master

@ Zen Knightly ......Thnk you so much for sharing your story ,there seems to be so much sadness on this forum ,so it is nice to see a postive outcome for a change ....You have def given me hope ...Congrats x

searching 823....i def agree with ZK ,it is all about timing ,things will happen when they are meant to .....When i first met my Tf that was the thing the little voice inside my head/higher self ,or whatever you like to call it said constantly ,the times not right ,but one day it will be ...I'm only now learning to listen and trust that ....Hope everything works out for you x