Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Experiencer

Auras - Are the colours universal?

Do 2 people who can see auras, see the same colours? For example, lets say I'm with 2 people who can see them and I'm angry, will they both see red (or whatever colour anger produces)? I watched an episode of a show called Psychic Kids and there was a kid who could see auras, she said that when she sees someone with a purple aura, she knows that they're really sick. Is this a universal thing, do terminally ill people have purple auras? They brought in an adult aura viewer and they got the kid to draw the camera mans aura, she drew an aura with a red core and a blue outer shell. The adult aura viewer drew the exact same colours. The kid believed that the red means happiness and the camera man confirmed that he was happy about his dog being cured or something like that.

My dad claims to see auras from time to time. One day we were talking about the US invasion of Iraq and I was real riled up and angry (the whole thing ****es me off because the Americans are making the US soldiers out to be heroes/freedom fighters and the Iraqis out to be terrorists when in reality, they're just fighting for their country/land so the reality of it in my opinion is the Iraqis are the freedom fighters and the Americans the oppressors) and he said my aura was red. I wasn't so much angry, I was more riled up and passionate (because I was optimistic that the Iraqis would eventually prevail). The other time he claims to have seen my aura, I was on amphetamines and was feeling weird. He said my aura was gray.

I'm guessing some of you here see auras, I'm fascinated by all this so I have a few questions that I'd.

1.) Have you ever met someone else who sees them and conferred with them?

2.) Can you see auras of people in photographs or videos or can you only see them in person?

3.) Are you also empathic? The kid in that show could also feel peoples emotions.

4.) Can you use it to activately gain feedback while talking to someone? For example, can you see if the subject is making someone uncomfortable and therefore change the subject to avoid bothering the person?
Old 03-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Yamah

I have heard people saying it both ways. In my experience, I have seen the same colours as those that I know can see auras too and I have seen the same colours as a kirelian camera. A couple of times I saw different colours than other people but when that happened my first instinct was to check and see if the person who disagreed had sight... and both times it wasn't the case. The first time was a girl who said "I dont actually see the colours, I FEEL the colours"... pretty much not... the second time I think the person was crazy because he would also go on about the fact that he slew many greater demons, including the devil himself, ridding the world of many of its evils. That guy DID have power... but I wouldn't trust his judgement.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
1.) Have you ever met someone else who sees them and conferred with them?

My kids and I see auras. My daughter and my auric sight are weak so the colors are lighter and more pastel-like. My son sees the full range in colors so when we compare, his auric sight includes the same colors that we see but they are darker, richer and are swirls of energy. My daughter and I see more of the flat energy colors.

Quote:
2.) Can you see auras of people in photographs or videos or can you only see them in person?

I have not seen auras of people in photographs or videos but on occassions, I have seen spirits in photographs. The spirits look solid and they are in black and white or should I say in shades of gray. My son can see some auras in photograghs and I'm not sure in vids as I have yet to ask him. I do have a close friend who can see auras in photographs and videos. She keeps telling me I can see them too if I practice. Interestingly enough, my son cannot see the same spirits that I see in some photos.

Quote:
3.) Are you also empathic? The kid in that show could also feel peoples emotions.

Not really. I can accurately tell how friends and family are feeling but not really sense them. But I can sense some spirits' feelings when they visit on occassions. I have avoided crowds all my life but nowadays it doesn't bother me so much. Being with my children forces me to face crowds.

Quote:
4.) Can you use it to activately gain feedback while talking to someone? For example, can you see if the subject is making someone uncomfortable and therefore change the subject to avoid bothering the person?

Nope, not at that stage yet. I use body language signals from people and try not to read people too much in public. It's kinda invading their privacy. But if they openly broadcast it, I don't mind reading their auras.

Auras can be sensed. I've done that myself with my eyes closed. Also my close friend senses auras most of the time rather than see it.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
The first time was a girl who said "I dont actually see the colours, I FEEL the colours"...

In fact I understand what she means ,I sometimes feel person colour,but I don't know if it's a layer of the aura or not.

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 09-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
I have not seen auras of people in photographs or videos but on occassions, I have seen spirits in photographs. The spirits look solid and they are in black and white or should I say in shades of gray. My son can see some auras in photograghs and I'm not sure in vids as I have yet to ask him. I do have a close friend who can see auras in photographs and videos. She keeps telling me I can see them too if I practice. Interestingly enough, my son cannot see the same spirits that I see in some photos.
Thats real interesting. Are there some photographs that your son can see spirits in and you can't? These photos which you see spirits in, if you scan them onto a computer, can you still see the spirit? There are loads of experiments you can do to learn more about this. For example, if you scan the photo onto your computer and you can no longer see the spirit, then you can probably assume that the spirit is connected to the original photograph itself, not just the specific arrangement of pixels or whatever. Can you scan up one of these photos and post it here?
Old 09-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Master
Hi Barnacle! I was on the TAPS site when I saw several photos including a graveyard photo. Stupid me never downloaded these photos for future reference. The site has crashed so many times that the photos are no longer there. I have old emails and I may be able to dig up some stuff. *crossing fingers*

I don't remember my son telling me he can see some spirits in photos that I can't. I usually ask him what can he see. Although my daughter did once see and correctly counted up the number of cat spirits and a being that she saw in a photo that my son and I could not see. I barely saw a couple of spirit cats and that being there whereas my son saw none. My friend who can see the spirits confirmed my daughter's sighting to me.

What we saw were all computer photos not the hand-held ones.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Master
I just found a spirit photo. Check your PM Barnacle.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Experiencer

Very interesting stuff. I always wondered what psychics see when they go to ancient sacred sites like the pyramids of Egypt. Heres an ancient Irish site from 3200BC (built before Stonehenge and the pyramids of Egypt):

it wasn't used primarily as a tomb but there were plenty of skeletons found in there. If anywhere is haunted though, this bone church in Prague is:

the whole church is decorated with human skulls and bones.