Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 17-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Experiencer

Spirit still not left after trying everything

I moved out of my old place last month and with relief, the old place was very much an open portal for spirits and the building was built on top of a mass grave for the black plague victims.
Some were nice spirits but some were awful, they used to try and scare me and watch me, nudge me and when i would have sleep paralysis they be there waiting by my bed, they used to come right in my face, i stood my ground and told them strongly i was not affraid and that i know they couldnt hurt me.
Was so relieved when i walked out that place without looking back.

I moved into my new property in a new town, when i first checked the place out i knew there was spirit in there but not so negative.
First night in the new place was great, no feeling of being watched and no need to bow to menacing spirit.
I went to bed that night and i was woken to something tickling my feet, i kicked my feet up as i hate my feet tickled and went on for about an hour.
I knew in the morning that it was not a dream.
That same morning me and my partner were upstairs talking, the cat was in the bathroom and we heard big heavy footsteps coming up the stairs, we both froze a bit scared and my partner went to check it out but nothing was there.
I found an old lock in the kitchen draw with a tag on it saying the man before us deceased and his grandsons address on it.
It confirmed that i knew there was spirit when i viewed the place and what been happening.
I did everything to ask it to leave and go to the light and it did go silent in the house till now.
Last saturday i was sat in my partners grandads staring at the cat, i saw a white round ball of mist and passed it of as dust untill it came up close to my face and it was big and it flew passed my head to the back and i then got a pain in my head for few minutes.
Then yesterday morning i only just got up an i was sat on my sofa and me and my boyfriend were talking, i saw that white ball of mist again, it floated towards him and disintegrated into his face.
Later on yesterday he was asleep and he woke and said he was poked hard in the arm and asked if it was me, i was in another room, when he told me about it the door letterbox was banging and its stiff and coughing noises coming from the kitchen.
At night it sounds like someones down stairs while im in bed, i here cupboard doors open and close, footsteps, the front door open and close and people talking, also keep feeling like someone blowing on me and playing with my hair.
My spirit guilds do this but its not them, i know when its my guilds, this spirit does not feel negative but more like playing games
Old 17-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Neville

This is very interesting, In visitation it is in a lot of cases the location that draws spirit activity as you already mentioned the last Home was built in the vicinity of a mass burial pit, which in and of itself may have been something of a violation by the builders and possibly more so if the ground was consecrated .

So we can rule out location visitation in this case and look more towards attachment, where a spirit is purported to attach itself to a person or family, most commonly but not exclusively centered upon an adolescent ( The Enfield haunting being a much reported case in point. ) Though even then , i get the impression that the attachment was location specific.

So Family orientated haunting's may be to do with a family member in spirit that has every intention of letting you know that they are still very much around, their behaviour now will be very much akin to how they behaved in life,

It remains quiet a concern though, especially if the attentions of the spirit attachment are a nuisance, Sadly I am not an authority on Spirit attachment, I am sure however that someone else here may have some experience in this regard.

Having had quick shufty , I found this thread, which may or may not be of interest

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35625&highlight=spirit+attachment

I wish you well with your visitor.
Old 17-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Experiencer

I do regularly communicate with my spirit guides and sometimes other spirits but this one is does not seem to want to communicate as the way i usually do.
With my abilities i presumed it was attracted to me but just seems like it trying to annoy me but not scare me or more get my attention, but if it wanted to grab my attention then my spirit guide would communicate for me telepathically or direct.
Ive always thought about attachment since i was little but until early this year i thought it was very negative to think so.
My boyfriends nan passed last september and im thinking it could be her as i saw the orb first were she used to live and then again in my house plus she hated me, could this spirit manipulate us?