Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Master
Post Playing roles. Acting out potentials.

Playing roles. Acting out potentials.

Love and light to all who come across these words. I am as always a friend in spirit and a voice of perspective.

Today I would like to write a little about the roles you play. The roles you invent for yourselves and the aspects of your Self from which you act out.

Firstly, it should be understood that roles are very important. In order for you to experience the very many facets of your divine Self and the many faces of your higher identity, one must create such roles and identities to bring these aspects into the awareness state. Into the experiential state that we call life.

We may choose to label ourselves as both good and bad in light of our perspective of things around us. It is how we interact with our environment. We place labels on things, as we do for ourselves and others. We categorize things we perceive in order to develop a relationship with it. This is of course appropriate and serves a purpose.

The purpose is to experience the fullness of each aspect that you wish to embody. You may choose to embody any particular quality or character depending on your desires at that time. You may also wish to embody a particular negative role. This too is appropriate because it allows an interaction with perspectives on an experiential level. There is no greater level of awareness than that of experience. It is the very act of embodying the essence of that which you represent. That is why is it important to learn to forgive and to love unconditionally.

As you begin to develop your sense of spirituality and awakening you will inevitably be confronted by various energy layers, or identities, of your inner world. Now, some will immediately think, hey, I am losing my mind! I am talking to myself and have so many voices and contradicting thoughts in my head. I feel like I am losing control of myself.
This too is appropriate. You are not losing your mind, but you are losing your attachment to one-mind. That is - You are becoming more than just one mind; you are reconnecting with the many other aspects which make up your whole mind. You are learning to become multi-dimensional thinkers. Now you must learn to become multi-dimensional actors.

Many of you have vast résumés of past lives you have lived as many different characters and personalities. Do not be surprised when all of them seek to merge with one another as you develop spiritually. This will indeed occur no matter how much resistance you build or how many walls you construct. The process will take place, it is up to you how you experience the process; creatively and constructively or fighting and screaming all the way.

Now, in assuming you prefer the first option, you can choose to explore this process in a many number of ways. You can allow yourself to create different identities for yourself, like Batman and Bruce Wayne. You can choose to express your different personas through art and music forms. You can choose to respond to changing circumstances by adopting and playing the role of various aspects from your identity closet. You can do all this on a daily basis and integrate it into your lifestyle, or you can choose to do this when you are alone and in the privacy of your safe space.
What is important is you allow those identities to come through without fear or restriction. They are all part of you, so you have nothing truly to fear.

Be creative, give your manifesting aspect a name. Allow it the freedom to be an extension of you; not the totality or definition of you - just one specific aspect of you in its most grandest form.

Love it. Love it unconditionally. In doing so you will attain a great expansion of Self awareness and state of consciousness you have not known before. Love it and it will love you back in a way that makes your life full of creativity, joy and infinite potential.

Again, do not fear. Be creative. Love it unconditionally.

We all play many roles, happy ones and sad ones. We play doctor and plumber. We play victim and saviour. We play the wise and we play the foolish. It matters not in life which role you choose to play at any one time, it matters only how you play that part and how it effects those around you. If you are playing the role of a car salesman, then play it from the fullness of your soul and the passion of your heart. Embody the very core essence that you wish to manifest and experience in that role.

And lastly. Do not be afraid to change or adapt your role. The purpose of life is to create. Once you have experienced the fullness of one aspect or role of consciousness, then follow your hearts desire and fulfil some other part of yourself which speaks out.

Play out your roles with complete love, freedom and joy.
But be aware of the ripples each role creates.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 09-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Ascender

Thank you; words of wisdom. How has no one stumbled upon this post before?
Old 09-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
"Many of you have vast résumés of past lives you have lived as many different characters and personalities. Do not be surprised when all of them seek to merge with one another as you develop spiritually."

Hi SGS

Some nice points here however...

I don't take to this idea of merging past life personalities. The enlightening soul seeks to merge with the Divine, seeks to live in the present, seeks expansion not limitation. That's why we are born not remembering the past lives - otherwise they would stagnate us. Living in the past, being stuck with what roles you played before is limiting. The human spirit seeks to move beyond limitation. The greatest role play is the one in the moment when my "I" can merge with your "I". The most empowering place to be is not in the past but in the infinite potential of the here and now. I am not my roles. I don't define myself that way. My self-definition is in a constant flow of change. I refuse to be placed into a box by anybody else, including my own self-concept.

The wisest ones are open as I'm sure you would agree.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
Thank you; words of wisdom. How has no one stumbled upon this post before?
They have.

You stumbled upon it.

-Sparrow

Old 09-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Hi SGS

Some nice points here however...

I don't take to this idea of merging past life personalities. The enlightening soul seeks to merge with the Divine, seeks to live in the present, seeks expansion not limitation. That's why we are born not remembering the past lives - otherwise they would stagnate us. Living in the past, being stuck with what roles you played before is limiting. The human spirit seeks to move beyond limitation. The greatest role play is the one in the moment when my "I" can merge with your "I". The most empowering place to be is not in the past but in the infinite potential of the here and now. I am not my roles. I don't define myself that way. My self-definition is in a constant flow of change. I refuse to be placed into a box by anybody else, including my own self-concept.

The wisest ones are open as I'm sure you would agree.
I am not sure you are getting the point of my original message here.

It is not a prerequisite for growth for you to resonate with everything another says.

I shall explain further for those who require clarity.

Within each lifetime, be it a human one or one upon any other planet, the circumstances of that life will create a completely new soul persona and conscious state. This occurs through the build up of new energy influence and creation by thought, intent and deed.

During the transition, after physical death, this energy persona, or distinct personality traits, including habits, are all permanently imprinted upon your source spirit, as cellular state memory. After the initial continuation of that persona in the spirit world, that soul gradually becomes Self-aware of their true spirit identity. This will be the sum of all previous physical personas, including the original persona of your spirit from within your soul group. In effect, they will be merged into the energy mass which is you.
At any time within the spirit world the spirit can manifest in form any previous persona it once created in physical state for the purpose of interactions with other beings, or simply for sentimental enjoyment. This will include its personality thought processes, little habits and character traits.

During the birthing process, when the first two cells within the womb are introduced to the consciousness of that spirit, information relating to previous characteristic traits and experiences are imprinted within the human cellular state.
During an individuals life different aspects of these traits and characteristics will manifest by the law of attraction. Which, in effect means, if there is an energy present in your life which invokes this aspect of consciousness within you, it will solidify in your life in a real way. This will either be in dreams, flashes of imagination, impulses, habits, thought processes, cultural attractions, emotional reactions, biological reactions or psychological developments.
These are perfectly natural manifestations of energy imprints which reside within your cellular or consciousness memory.

The whole message of this previous post was to assure individuals that whether or not they are aware of these other residual traits, it is perfectly alright to create your own character roles. It is perfectly alright to choose to be one person one minute, in one sacred moment, and within another equally special moment to choose, and indulge their free will, to play out and act out new roles, new sides of their personality, and new potentials within them. This works to empower individuals to have more of a sense of freedom in who they are, and not to get stagnant in simply being how they are expected to be by others. I hope you understand that. It is about allowing yourself to be spontaneous, creative and imaginative with your sense of identity.

-Sparrow

Old 09-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Master
Does this have any relation to other people reporting believing they've met or witnessed 'aliens' where they see a human (?) and then see a change in their eyes or face, but fleeting? I feel that I 'know' it's not precisely that, but I think you know what I'm getting at. Is that real? Do these reported happenings have any validity? It just reminded me of what I've heard. Jees, I have too many questions.

Old 09-08-2011, 06:00 PM
moke64916

Yes there are many aspects of Self. We are all one. Another's personality is an aspect of mySelf. The Source created Divine Dichotomy. The Oneness and individual aspect. I don't know what to say about multiple ID's. I know we recreate ourselfs anew and experience the grandior vision of ourSelf as the creators that we are. But I think if one is without full awareness, those multiple ID's could turn into insanity. If you say so, then I believe you. You are the most advanced soul expressed through physical self more than anyone else on this forum. Thanks for the words of wisdom.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Master
As you have lectured me, I need to reiterate that this was the part I disagreed with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Many of you have vast résumés of past lives you have lived as many different characters and personalities. Do not be surprised when all of them seek to merge with one another as you develop spiritually. This will indeed occur no matter how much resistance you build or how many walls you construct. The process will take place, it is up to you how you experience the process; creatively and constructively or fighting and screaming all the way.

I don't buy into this idea of our past personalities seeking "to merge with one another as you develop spiritually" stuff. What is true is that our causal body is full of attachments from past lives. That's the part we keep, the rest we have already shed when we transition from the physical body. Each lifetime adds or subtracts to the attachments. It doesn't mean we keep the roles LOL. Our causal body is also our repertoire of skills and talents learned from past lives - this is also related to attachments. When the lifetime situation triggers some remembering, they spring to life - as sprouts in fertile soil. People who "remember" past lives are usually reinventing them - as the mind plays tricks on us all the time. Nothing is written in stone as you are presenting it here.

When attachments spring to life what is important is to manifest highest purpose, manifest your light and reprogram your causal field so you react in a better way next time they are triggered. When we recondition our causal field, we manifest more light, becoming more radiant beings. If you, Spirit Guide Sparrow, are open to learning from others, you might want to have a look at my blog which is based on the teachings of a real Master. Buddha also spoke of this. It's ancient wisdom.

I'm glad you speak about free will. That's very important. A lot of people think we are stuck in "destiny" presenting fatalistic thinking. And yes you're quite right I don't have to accept anything anyone presents as truth - but I do have an open mind, am willing to consider other views, choose which to keep and which to reject, and I can tell when it's the same truth I have experienced, just re-packaged in a different way - or as if often the case, slightly skewed.

But the rest of what you say is nice, except for the tone.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Does this have any relation to other people reporting believing they've met or witnessed 'aliens' where they see a human (?) and then see a change in their eyes or face, but fleeting? I feel that I 'know' it's not precisely that, but I think you know what I'm getting at. Is that real? Do these reported happenings have any validity? It just reminded me of what I've heard. Jees, I have too many questions.
Well there are two ways to answer this.

Firstly, it is quite possible, as you will see if you experiment yourself, for an individual to effect what another observes in you. For example, it is possible to make yourself appear invisible to another person, or have them notice something about you specifically. This is done by projecting a specific focused thought and intent to that other person, and the brain receptivity of the other individual receives that energy intent and processes it through a visual interpretation of that energy. Meaning they see with their eyes what you caused them to see via the translation in the brain. This is and was actually practiced by some militant groups and native tribes around the world.

With this said, it would have to be a particularly strong energy presence or thought focus on ‘alien’ for another individual to pick up upon it. There has to be an energy or consciousness output in order for such information to be translated in perceptive appearance as you describe.

The second part of my answer, which is more feasible within the study of energy and biotechnology, is that such individuals are in fact genetically linked to extraterrestrials. That is to say their very genetics contain alien DNA, and it is the energy output of this alien genetic material which is triggering a psychic reaction in some people. This is either because it is actually an alien who has recalibrated their vibrational molecular state to appear human, which in fact some do, or it is a human being with implanted alien genetics. One cannot rule out also the possibility of genetic hybrids, because this is also true, despite its obvious controversy. It should also be said that some such beings who utilize and occupy different frequencies of vibration have been observed to ‘shadow’ human beings in order to manipulate their energy state. In this instance, should it actually take place, it would be possible for an intuitive human being to become alerted to their presence.

There may also be other reasons for the experiences you describe which have not been taken into account. I would say primarily it has to do with either the energy or consciousness output of the supposed alien individual, or the energy interpretation of the witness. It really depends on the individual case.

I feel some of the implications associated with this line of questioning can be associated with what some have labelled ‘fear mongering’.
-Sparrow

Old 09-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
But the rest of what you say is nice, except for the sanctimonious sarcastic tone.
I do not require to present my information in any tone as you describe. It is all about how you, personally and individually, choose to interpret information.

The way you have chosen to receive and interpret my information reveals at what capacity of understanding you are currently at.

-Sparrow