Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Master
new year sign?

.earlier i was thinking of my tf and wondering if he recieved the letter i sent and card i sent to him for his birthday and thought hmm should i of waited til christmas ?? ... about half hour later i thoughtof him again and then the the auld lang syne song popped into my head and i began humming it ?? so ..... cos i work with music lyrics i googled it and this is the first thing i found .............
The words 'Auld Lang Syne' literally translates from old Scottish dialect meaning 'Old Long Ago' and is about love and friendship in times past. The lyrics in the song Auld Lang Syne referring to 'We'll take a Cup of Kindness yet' relate to a drink shared by men and women to symbolise friendship. Happy New Year!!!!......

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 15-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Master

This makes me wonder if your "sign" is that he got it or if something will happen around the New Year/Christmas... You might want to meditate on that one.
Old 15-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Master
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind"
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne"
This section of the poem is the narrator asking the second character if he/she wants to forget all of the great times that the two had together, long ago. Apparently, the pair seem to be having a fight over a reason that isn't worth losing their friendship.

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 15-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Master
I see it as new beginnings , just relax and keep the faith .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 15-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Master
another woman just said that to me on facebook lol . new beginnigs . sum days i get tired of keeping the faith :(

Old 15-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Super Moderator
I would agree to new beginnings........
Old 15-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Master
but are they connected to him , to christmas or just in general .. lol

Old 15-06-2012, 09:50 PM
NekoTheCat

i dont really see a connection..unless his bday is around Xmas, which is around new year..

but then again, a bday is like a personal new year....

and this is just me thinking out of the spiritual box, sorry X_X
Old 15-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Master
well i first decided to send a letter with his birthday card but then went against that and thought no christmas .. but then i got signs to send his birthday and ..... well the letter and card never got there . its now been lost in the post . grrr

Old 15-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Deactivated Account

I am confused, did you recently send the card ... or was it around Christmas time ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction