Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-06-2012, 11:54 PM
sesheta

Turn Things Around

OK.....time for a bit of a shift in energies, I think :) Two parts to this:

1. Yes, some of these threads turn into quite "spirited" debates, with lots of different opinions being voiced! That is supposed to be a good thing....we're all here to learn from each other....That doesn't mean we always have to agree with each other - you can agree to disagree, or simply ignore someone's response, and move forward

2. So, how about we try something new? Instead of all the negative/sad/frustrated stuff, let's go the other way:

When you think about your TF and/or your connection - what puts the biggest smile on your face? What really makes your heart fill to bursting? This doesn't have to be a romantic thing in any way (though it can be!) Come up with the biggest positive so far....Let's get our energy going in the right direction

My answer: Simply that once my TF came into my life, he was literally like a ray of light that suddenly showed me the way out of the pit I had been in...he reminded me of who I truly am, and what I am capable of :)
Old 11-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Master
His smile, his laugh. He is a ray of sunshine too. We had alot of inside jokes and I loved it! He is the only person who laughed at the dumb stuff I laugh at. Bestest friend in the world!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:40 AM
Experiencer

His crooked smile and the way I feel at peace when we are together. Nothing can break that feeling for me, no matter what is going on at the time.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:43 AM
Master

He is def a ray of sunshine ,he def has made my world brighter somehow ,hard to explain really .....Even though we don't see much of each other and he has gone form Facebook ,the world is a better place just knowing he is in it for sure :)
Old 11-06-2012, 02:48 AM
Experiencer
The way he pushes me to be my best and see what's really inside me, what I'm really made of. His eyes. His smile and goofy sense of humor, when he just lets his guard down and lets loose. The amazing man he is. My best friend no matter what, a beautiful soul, so smart, social, lights up a room with his presence, giving, funny, playful, great father, hardest worker I know, all these traits I know our children will inherit and it makes me proud. The way we can just look at each other and not even need words even through all that's happened with us. How we know what the other one is feeling with just a look. Who we were together, how people looked up to us. Geez! I could go on and on! Lol. I needed to look at things this way too lately. I was writing a lil note in his Father's Day card and I said even when I miss you or look to the past, I have to shake it off and remember that I am grateful and blessed to have you in my life in any aspect!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Whoever rated this with 1 star is a...a....fool!

So I went and gave it 5!

Mine taught me what unconditional love is really about!
Old 11-06-2012, 07:18 PM
sesheta

These replies make me smile
This is the energy we need! Positive reinforcement
Old 11-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Pathfinder

My favorite thread so far..

What makes me smile is the connection itself.. I used to not believe in love, well the unconditional, pure, spiritual kind of love anyways.. Now, I understand what it is.. How do I explain it? He could be with anybody and it wouldn't bother me... It has made me believe in the universe, fate, destiny, reincarnation, karma.. the whole thing...

For the record, I used to think that love is only hard work.. and not supposed to turn you inside out.. If it did, it's not real.. Hope that makes sense..??

I wish I had realized this prior to committing myself to a wonderful man.. Oh well, I suppose, me and TF are perhaps not meant to be yet?
Old 12-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
OK.....time for a bit of a shift in energies, I think :) Two parts to this:

1. Yes, some of these threads turn into quite "spirited" debates, with lots of different opinions being voiced! That is supposed to be a good thing....we're all here to learn from each other....That doesn't mean we always have to agree with each other - you can agree to disagree, or simply ignore someone's response, and move forward

2. So, how about we try something new? Instead of all the negative/sad/frustrated stuff, let's go the other way:

When you think about your TF and/or your connection - what puts the biggest smile on your face? What really makes your heart fill to bursting? This doesn't have to be a romantic thing in any way (though it can be!) Come up with the biggest positive so far....Let's get our energy going in the right direction

My answer: Simply that once my TF came into my life, he was literally like a ray of light that suddenly showed me the way out of the pit I had been in...he reminded me of who I truly am, and what I am capable of :)

This sentence says it all. My TF made me discover who I am, what I really love and why I am alive.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:15 PM
sesheta

Yeah....my TF makes me feel like I am strong enough to handle anything...and that, together, the two of us can deal with absolutely anything, because we have each other's backs!! I am so grateful to him for reminding me of who I truly am, and how strong I really am. The two of us together? Invincible