Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Master
Can you be your SC's rescuer/guide? Should you be?

Sorry for the lack of updates-my internet went down for almost a week. I'll note that I still don't know what she and I are, exactly-perhaps that in itself is a telling clue...

The question of course is because that is exactly what I seem to be to her now. She got violently ill over Memorial Day weekend and I was literally her only option for support. Thanks to a certain SF member , I brought her some groceries along with some pep talks, and that essentially made me her unquestioned hero in her eyes.

Very long story short with particulars replaced by generalities: she has lived a rather lonely and painful life, and right now is struggling to address all of Maslow's hierarchy of needs, establish her career and find her path. A lot of her current struggles mirror those that I had 30 years ago, but she has a few things I didn't have-she has found her passion, even tho the ****** job market is frustrating it, and she does have her Christian faith (which is our sole major difference, as I am more of a Taoist/Buddhist/Pantheist-yes in just about every other way we match up very uncannily, something she herself has acknowledged). She also has a deep latent reservoir of strength that I am trying to get her to tap; last night she said that she is determined to "rise above" all the people who has wronged her and show them that they are wrong about her.

Since my initial "rescue" I have continued to try to build her up, send her cute and/or uplifting pics (sent her flowers once) and convince her that she is the terrific person that she is. We haven't done anything physical beyond cuddling and holding hands (which is fine with me also for the most part for reasons I won't go into here), but we have had a few dates-she got a lot out of us going to a seashore park and just walking and talking and taking in the sights.

So-is this a good idea? I don't want her to become too dependent on me of course; I kind of suspect that I am simply doing what I've done many times in the past from the "other side" (if you catch my drift), but now can interact directly with my charge in person. But there may be some real dangers here as well. Thoughts?

[Note that this is no longer about trying to "win" her or such-I am mainly concerned with how I should proceed from the perspective of fostering her growth, if I should at all of course.]
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 10-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Master
To answer the topic title question, yes.

The higher self for my companion(SC/TF) asked me if I would be a guide for Marion. Now at first I was thinking it must be my higher self that we were speaking about. But no it was me the conscious human that was being asked.

To guide you must become a model for another to identify with. We all learn best by example. Children use their parents as role models for living. So within that context, yes we can be guides for others.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Deactivated Account

OMG!!! Talk about synchronicity because I have been wondering, well more wondering on how to do it, because my answer is Yes you can, and actually I'll be damned if I don't accomplish that.

I think it can be a good idea, at least in a moment when they really need that kind of help/protection.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Master

He's been my guide.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Ascender

Hes has been my guide as well. In the beginning, he was worried I would just turn into a project for him which concerned me as well. But with my new found strength and confidence, I have realized that I have taught him a lot as well and that there are many areas I am more advanced in than him.
If you listen carefully, she is teaching you just as much. It may not be as obvious but it's there.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Master

Yeah, you're never the whole guide/teacher. She is yours, as well.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Interestingly enough, I was talking to my HS etc in what my mission was, what should I do with my Soul connection.

The word 'guide' entered my head. Not sure if I am supposed to help them in some way, but its something I never thought of before now. Then I see your post, very odd!
Old 10-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Master

Also, being a guide does not mean that you actually have to be present. He guided me just by existing and media info and I guided him spiritually without any of that stuff. You never have to meet to help each other out.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Master
i believe so yes . hes been my guide as i have his

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 10-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Yeah, you're never the whole guide/teacher. She is yours, as well.

Grasp that completely, yes. In this specific case neither of us has a single healthy romantic relationship to look back on as a model for this...thing (whatever it is). I know in my case, and have sensed in hers, that there is a definite ambiguity as well as some emotional walls (trust issues mainly). I have accepted the possibility that I am only going to be in her life for a fairly short period of time, tho if 5 years from now we are looking back together on all this and laughing about it, that naturally is cool too.

For those wondering, I have yet to see angels and visions and rainbows and high-chakra synergistic energies all of the other golly gee whiz stuff that I am always reading about here on a daily basis; at best there is a steady low-level but omnipresent "buzz" whenever we are together.

I'll also note that I have had a transforming effect on other people that I have interacted with deeply in my life (since my awakening)-including some students that I've taught. I also literally felt her pain and anguish the other day (i.e. waterworks galore) when she was feeling especially upset about how life has been treating her-I haven't felt like that since my Dark Days.

As for my gameplan, it is to be uplifting, take her to see some of the wild sights and see if they inspire her, but mostly just sit back and watch the changes now that the fuze has been lit.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain