Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2012, 02:49 PM
DMarsh

An amazing experience I wanna share to help you guys

I had a nice meditation last night and certain things happened... I hope there's something for everyone in this post.

I have felt sick and a out of focus for maybe one week (this might also have something to do with the Venus transit...) and despite opening my chakras everyday, the pain and anxiety has returned rather soon. At the same time, I tried to cut off from the idea of waiting for my twin flame to pop up somewhere.

I accepted that the Universe has its own laws and everything goes according to them. Thus, I can't really expect anything from a twin flame. It's only a spiritual bond. This idea made me feel kinda sad. I thought that if I cannot have a relationship with my twin, I wouldn't feel happy in my love life etc. I tried to cut my ties of attachment to my twin.

So, yesterday evening, I felt sick, both physically and mentally. My head was just overwhelmed by this stuff and right now I've also had serious "reality check" with my life even without these spiritual issues (or actually because of them). I started to meditate and after grounding and muting my mind I was in my higher consciousness and my body vibrated like heck as I cleared my channels and my aura. The vibration is usually very comforting but this time the high level of the energy made my body feel sick. It was definitely a sign of something I should analyze and clear in myself RIGHT NOW. It was very easy to find as I was in my personal Christ consciousness. I had to cut my attachment to my twin FOR GOOD, accepting that we might not meet during this incarnation or that she's somewhere else than on Earth and maybe it's even better that we don't meet. I cut my ties to her and felt an awesome freedom. And what happened next?

It's hard to describe in words but I felt like I was put in some vertical, cosmic tube that had the other end in my crown chakra. And the other end was my twin. It was a TOTAL ANTICLIMAX to realize... even though I've always knew this but my ego has been blocking myself from this fact... That WE ARE NEVER SEPARATE FROM OUR TWINS! SEPARATION IS JUST AN ILLUSION! I felt rather astral... I was in the spiritual dimension with my twin... In our spiritual form. There was a TOTALLY unconditional love. If, for example, her hand would be painfully cut off, I would automatically want the same to be done to myself. And so on.

The biggest issue now is that WE ARE NEVER APART, WE ARE ALWAYS ONE AND TOGETHER. Since last night, I have felt an awesome feeling of wholeness and unconditional love from my twin. Let her be anywhere ( it doesn't matter if she's living on some planet Zork ), we are now together and I'll never feel alone anymore. I can spend this incarnation without having her physically here. I feel now complete and that's the big deal now!

The reason I want to share this story is to note that no one should feel pain because of missing your twin. The separation is really a delusion. On a soul level, you are always together. It's really an anticlimax but having the relationship ONLY on the spiritual level is... In so many cases... The better option.

Some people say that they are their own twin flame... That when they find their own masculine/feminine ray (the opposite from their own gender/identity) from INSIDE, they become whole and they don't need anyone to be on their side in the physical world. "My twin flame is not out there, it's here in my heart"... I completely agree with this. I did some work with my heart chakra and polarities last year and these energies became one, like yin and yang uniting and making me whole... But then I went into a bad relationships etc and forgot this stuff and now I had to learn it the hard way. But I'm thankful of this "purgatory" I've had.

The second thing that I want to way to all is that there is NO difference in finding the twin flame from another person or finding it from inside! Again, the separation is an illusion made by human mind! If you find our twin from another person or from inside, it's the same, because: YOU ARE ONE!
Old 09-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Nada

Dear D,
Spiritual love is great.
However, you also need PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL and other frills that come with LOVE in physical sense.
Instead of limiting yourself with this IDEA of LOVE that is so~~ unrealistic and searching for this kind of IDEA that may never be found, OPEN yourself to ALL KIND OF LOVE.
DO NOT deprive yourself from being loved and to love another human being.
Every kind of love has its joy and wonders and learning.
Even you get hurt from the ordinary kind of LOVE, it is still GREAT. Even pain and suffering from LOVE are a part of life lessons.
GO OUT THERE AND EXPERIENCE LOVE, JUST LOVE. -- NOT THE IDEA OF LOVE.
LOVE MADDLY WITH PASSION.- IN PHYSICAL WORLD USING ALL YOUR SENSES.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Master
DMarsh... I like what you said very much, realizing there never could be separation in soul/spirit/being... not from your twin or from your true self.

I've found with my own twin soul to deeply feel the love itself, but cut the cords of relationship in my mind. This doesn't mean there won't be physical and astral interaction necessarily, but you're not holding on to any ideas and expectations about it.

We often say telepathically to each other... "It's just the love."

Xan

Old 09-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Master

I've heard many talk about the fact that the separation is an illusion. This is very consistent with what others say.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Master
I also understand the joy and happiness you are feeling, as I have felt it too, but as someone said because we are physical human beings we DO NEED the physical love, therefore this joy, calm, and happiness you are feeling will soon ware off (I dont mean to sound negative!) I am just talking from my experience. I go through this in cycles.
Thank you for sharing your experience!!!
Old 09-06-2012, 04:41 PM
vck87

In his brilliant book, A New Earth, Eckhart Tolle says that great suffering can lead to spiritual awakening because at some point the suffering can be so overwhelming that it can in turn lead to surrender to higher order. This suffering can be due to any kind of loss. For example, the death of a loved one, getting fired from a job you love, loss of property etc. For us, in this forum, the triggering of the spiritual awakening may have been the brilliant physical connection we initially had with our SCs and the subsequent loss of of it (the kind of relationship our egos projected). When we come to the acceptance the this probably could be the ONLY reason why we were meant to meet our twin flames, the inner peace is restored and one can feel great liberation. I know its easier said than done. But its worth a try.

Hope all of us find inner peace
Old 09-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Ascender

vck87, that is a beautiful post! Thank you! I had a strong sense that my spiritual awakening was much more important than physically being with my TF. When I realized while being with him what my mission was here on Earth, I knew that I had found the reason why him and I had gotten together. There was a higher purpose in our reunion. Whether I will ever experience such bliss again in my life, who knows. Letting go of that is difficult and it requires a huge amount of strength, but it is worth trying, like you said. One step at a time, I take each day as it comes. I go through cycles too, like Jatd said.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Master
Quest: When I realized while being with him what my mission was here on Earth, I knew that I had found the reason why him and I had gotten together. There was a higher purpose in our reunion.

This is how I see the purpose of twin and high soul mate reunions. It's not for a romantic happily-ever-after, although occasionally that happens. It's higher and deeper than that.

Xan

Old 09-06-2012, 06:07 PM
sesheta

To DMarsh
even though I've always knew this but my ego has been blocking myself from this fact... That WE ARE NEVER SEPARATE FROM OUR TWINS! SEPARATION IS JUST AN ILLUSION!

I think this is an excellent reminder for all of us! There are times that I feel very "cut off" from my TF...and he is always the one telling me that we are never really apart - that I only have to look inside, and he is there....

To Nada
GO OUT THERE AND EXPERIENCE LOVE, JUST LOVE. -- NOT THE IDEA OF LOVE.
LOVE MADDLY WITH PASSION.- IN PHYSICAL WORLD USING ALL YOUR SENSES

I love this, too :) Love madly with passion.....that is a great philosophy