Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Ascender
Death is an illusion?

I saw myself die yesterday, I crashed into a train that I didn't even see. The whole front is gone, I'm still alive with a few minor scratches. But what's weird is that I saw myself dead already...how can this have happened? I had finally spoken to my TF, and she knows we're TF's now, she's accepted it. But she doesn't know about the missiOn we're here to do. An invisible train was what I crashed into, still I don't remember seeing it. Has this happened to anyone?
Old 08-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Master

Honey, I'm not quite following. Did you literally crash into a train you did not see or did you figuratively crash into a train and come out with scratches? I need to know which in order to answer properly.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Neville

In actuality, your experience may well have demonstrated that life is the illusion. possibly
Old 08-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Ascender
I crashed into a train which I did not see. I would've been dead for sure, even the car behind me saw it. Basically I crashed into a train which was not in the physical. Did I cross a parallel universe?
Old 08-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Master

My theory is that your merged planes. Possibly due to soul integration, which happens in spiritual circumstances, such as awakenings and twin flame phenomenon.

I'm pretty sure this will not happen to you again, but I can understand why it would be frightening.

The best thing you can do is accept that it happened and be grateful that you suffered only a few scratches.

PM me if you want to discuss it. I have to ask questions to answer further.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Nada

Both my parents dreamt their death. - separatly
Once you dream it, you just know that that is your prediction dream for your death- of this physical life.

My dad dream where he were to return to die (a different country in a far way continent - unexpected at the time of dream). - message from an old business partner who passed away in a dream meeting. - few years before he passed away
My mom dreamt when she was going to die (her age and time) - message from my dad who passed away in a dream meeting. (my dad already passed away one year before she had this dream)

Both of them knew what their dream meant and shared with family members.

Death is certaintly.
I would NOT worry about something that has NOT happened but that will happen.
It is just a physical body. Your soul will live on.
Life is a dream itself. When you die, you will actually wake up. - in some sense.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
My theory is that your merged planes. Possibly due to soul integration, which happens in spiritual circumstances, such as awakenings and twin flame phenomenon.

I'm pretty sure this will not happen to you again, but I can understand why it would be frightening.

The best thing you can do is accept that it happened and be grateful that you suffered only a few scratches.

PM me if you want to discuss it. I have to ask questions to answer further.

This is good - and from what I understand is accurate - we all at some point will go through a 'dying' experience - very well explained Gypsy - the multi dimensional reality can be difficult to explain - I know I was only asked about it yesterday lol

DH hang in there this is a very positive experience for you xx
Old 08-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Neville

I refer you to my last response in regard to your most recent question(post 4) about the possibility of quantum jumping.

People assume that the waking world of here and now is the real and authentic thing and tend to disregard dreams, Out of Body Experiences, time slips induced by residual energy. macro and micro wormholes through which awareness can and does transport, as not Real but more to do with the mental realms of experience. Tangible with atoms and all is only a fraction of the reality that we are able to access.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
This is good - and from what I understand is accurate - we all at some point will go through a 'dying' experience - very well explained Gypsy - the multi dimensional reality can be difficult to explain - I know I was only asked about it yesterday lol

DH hang in there this is a very positive experience for you xx

Thank you because I was "iffy" on whether that whole description was coming out right!
Old 08-06-2012, 08:15 PM
NekoTheCat

crossing universes yes..
predicting the way you will die, probably.
watch out your driving, especially when crossing a railway?
but death is not an illusion, not on this plane of reality. it is an illusion only for the soul.

but if it happened, then you are a real ghost haunting its home, which is not so bad