Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Master

Soul leaving body

Does/has anyone else had this soul leaving the body experience with a twin flame or soul connection?

I have this opportunity to submit some of my work to him, and it may well lead to another encounter. I feel this intense energy, and it almost feels as if my soul is trying to separate from my body.

This has happened at least once when we spoke. I'm not sure what to think of this. It's very distracting.

Does anyone know what this is or have anything similar to share? I'm stumped.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:06 PM
N2AButterfly

Yes, I met my tf at a reunion. We were sitting across from each other at the table eating and we started eating slowly in sync (strange). Suddenly I saw what resembled a little puff of smoke leave his 3rd eye area and drift to my 3rd eye and suddenly my consciousness left my body. I wondered for months and months after what happened, where did we go. The whole day was like this. We sat across from each other and it felt like our chakras were syncing up. He looked at me from across a crowded room and when our eyes met, it was like a bolt of lightning that threew my head back and made me dizzy. When we had to part at the end of the evening it felt like taffy being pulled apart. I felt his energy for blocks and blocks driving away. It was the amazing experience. I feel him at night. We sleep together even though we live in different states. I met him 4 years ago and have no contact because he is my ex-husband's cousin - so it's totally taboo in the 3D world. But I still think of him constantly. I knew nothing of twin flames at the time and thought thank God when I found this website.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Master

I can feel him for miles as well. Before I even knew about the tf stuff, I knew where he had lunch that day before I saw him in person for the first time. He mentioned it, so I know I was right.

I wish I was less freaked out by these things.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Loving_Soul

Gypsy I have heard of others experiencing their light body - like another body that is slightly separated from their physical - they feel they have to move slowly when they first wake to allow the bodies to remain attached - does that sound like it?
Old 08-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Neville

Oddly, or maybe not, My Other often knows where I am in her absence... I thought that to be a psychic connection though,
Old 08-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Master

Neville, I have had psychic connections like that with soulmates. With the twin it is slightly stronger, but that's about the only difference I can see.

Loving Soul, that might be similar. Also, I literally see/experience his soul when we are together. I joke that if it weren't for pictures, I wouldn't know what he actually looked like. He's the only person I experience as nearly pure spirit and not with the physical body. I barely even noticed when he patted my arm the first time we talked. It really feels almost as if we leave our bodies when we are together (both, I suppose).
Old 08-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Loving_Soul

Yes I have this same connection with Jay - yes I admire his physical body lol - but when we are 'together' it's like the physical layers fall away and our souls are left communicating - I say together because it happens whenever we communicate regardless of the modem of communication used....that's what I mean when I say I see thru his eyes and he thru mine - its like we are one and the same yet separate...

But the light body experience isn't a SC experience - it is the person and their 'other bodies' that is different again from what I described.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Ascender

When I met my TF, I felt like I was flying on an eagle's wings for 2 entire weeks! It was the most intense feeling ever. I wasn't in my body anymore and was able to look at everything from above. I was wondering when the eagle would put me down on solid ground again, and it happened gradually, but I definitely did loose contact to my body and the ground as well. It was an incredible experience, flying through the cosmos on the back of an eagle.

I was spiritually awakening as well as falling in love at the same time. It only occurred to me later on how truly significant this experience was for me. My TF asked me every day what was happening, and so I reported each day what I saw. It was incredible, truly out of this world. My soul had left my earthly being...
Old 08-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Super Moderator
I felt something about 6months or so after meeting sc. and after I had realized what it was and I began doing some light research on it and thinking and all that comes with it. Anyways I was dating a moronic ego maniac. His true colors were starting to show but i let it go. I was sitting outside post office texting and just sitting there. |I had just got off the phone with a good friend and talked about the moronic moron.

I look up theres tf in all his glory. Our eyes held and All the sudden I had this weird thing going on. I remember thinking I am making a terrible mistake. and I felt strange like something was missing. Tf had left and i was still sitting there.

I thought you should break up with moronic moron and go for him. You deserve it and it will be great. But instead I decided to give that moronic moron( I like this nic name for him ****) chances.

I later realized that I did this with another person I see as some kind of soul connection of the past. blew him off for a idiot as well.

Anyways the point is I felt something deep in side of me just disappear. I see it now I think. I blew tf off for an idiot. and that little part of the connection went somewhere for a bit or something. Am I making sense?
Old 08-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Master

Technically, you lost me at "moronic moron," but only because I was laughing so hard. I get what you're saying.