Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Knower
The 4 connections and Twin Flame?

I met someone a couple weeks ago who was sharing her current love life with me. She said something that sparked my interest and I would like to know everyone's opinion on this. I believe she said that there were four types of connections...emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual.

I wonder if maybe were meant to experience the 4 types of connections first before meeting our twin flame/soul mate OR is our twin flame/soul mate all 4 of those connections in one?

Opinions
Old 06-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Master

My understanding is that the twin flames actually connect in 5 different ways. (Just don't ask me to quote them). I think various partners/connections might connect in any or all of the ways you have listed though.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Deactivated Account

I am guessing it means a connection of all our bodies, since the physical is just the 1st...I cannot name them in order...

From what I know the way to have a successful and healthy relationship with our TF we need a balance between all our bodies, the emotional is a very important one.

EDIT: Found this http://www.channeling.net/path-of-li...and-the-bodies
Old 08-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Anna

Angel1

I am part way through reading Instant Intuition by Anne Jirsch and she discusses this very topic in Chapter 4 on pendulums. Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual are the 4 levels of compatibility in any relationship she says. Obviously the more levels on which you are compatible with your partner the better your relationship is likely to be. She suggests writing these words down and then thinking of either another couple entirely (you can try it with celebrity couples), or yourself with someone you feel connected to and then holding your pendulum over each word in turn to see what reaction you get.

I tried this by thinking of myself with my TF (who is in spirit) and the pendulum gave me a positive reading for each of the 4 levels.

LOL
Anna
Old 08-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
I am part way through reading Instant Intuition by Anne Jirsch and she discusses this very topic in Chapter 4 on pendulums. Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual are the 4 levels of compatibility in any relationship she says. Obviously the more levels on which you are compatible with your partner the better your relationship is likely to be. She suggests writing these words down and then thinking of either another couple entirely (you can try it with celebrity couples), or yourself with someone you feel connected to and then holding your pendulum over each word in turn to see what reaction you get.

I tried this by thinking of myself with my TF (who is in spirit) and the pendulum gave me a positive reading for each of the 4 levels.

LOL
Anna

I've never used a pendulum, but what does a positive reading mean? What would negative be?
Old 08-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Anna

Angel1

Well when you first start out with a pendulum you ask it to show you which direction it wants to go in for a positive answer and which for a negative answer and then you ask it things. Some pendulums go clockwise for a positive answer and anti-clockwise for a negative one. Mine goes from side to side for a positive and back and forth for a negative, which would mean a lack of compatibility for that particular level. Mine went side to side over each of the 4 words.

I don't know if this is what happens in all TF connections but that's what happened to me.

LOL
Anna
Old 09-06-2012, 03:14 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by nailspiritseeker
I met someone a couple weeks ago who was sharing her current love life with me. She said something that sparked my interest and I would like to know everyone's opinion on this. I believe she said that there were four types of connections...emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual.

I wonder if maybe were meant to experience the 4 types of connections first before meeting our twin flame/soul mate OR is our twin flame/soul mate all 4 of those connections in one?

Opinions

This is my theory as well also adding compatibiltiy. I wrote a post on it several months ago. I will find it and post a link
Old 09-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by nailspiritseeker

Opinions
From my experience, I believe its all four in one. Once you meet you're TF you will know.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator
Yep it is all of the above.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Loving_Soul

There is a 5 body meld that takes place between TFs but first the meld must take place within each individually hence the balance that is required before final union is possible as otherwise the final meld cannot be maintained as the energies are too strong to hold without balance...