Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-06-2012, 02:13 AM
DMarsh

Tips & advise needed

Hi everyone,

Even though I've been into this spiritual etc. stuff for some time I'd like to get some advise... I broke up with my previous girlfriend (she was my soul mate for sure and there was also some karmic stuff included) in winter and quite soon after that relationship I decided that I want my next relationship to be with my twin flame. I was just tired of these "usual", earthly relationships and it felt like a natural "next step" to me to meet my twin. I've been dating girls after that previous relationship but it hasn't been too serious.

I started to read about twin flames in Feb-March and I began to connect my twin flame in spirit. The connection has been rather clear and sometimes my ego is doubting this stuff but the stuff I've been going through has been too amazing to doubt. I feel her emotions as vibrations in my body, I've seen dreams and visions of meeting her... I can actually feel her in a way that's too real to be fake. In April I read that rainbows are a sign of progression in tf stuff, I was like "ok, what next, unicorns?" The very next day I walked in the city and I saw a perfect, circular rainbow in the sky. The funny thing is that it hadn't rained for a long time and I live in Finland where it's more or less impossible to see a rainbow in April, while it's still rather cold. I walked to library and borrowed some books, one was about twin flames and soul connections. I read that book the same day and it blew my mind. I learnt to love myself and concentrate on myself and my own life instead of obsessing about the other person. It can be said that the rainbow was a sign about going to the right direction.

Right now, I feel rather complete inside and I don't have much sh*t to be sorted out in my head. I know what my strengths and weaknesses are and I have a good control of my life. So I feel ready to meet my twin in the physical world.

I don't know if my twin is a seriously spiritual person but the connection has been amazing. The big question is that what is HER situation. Is she ready for the actual meeting? Recently, I've felt that her energies have gotten better and this connection has become stronger and stronger. I want to help her any way I can so that she can progress because I love her more than anything else, whatever or whoever she is.

Personally, I feel ready and it's just waiting, waiting and believing. So I'd like to ask: Is there anything I should do now? I know everything goes according to God's perfect plan but right now it's a bit "frustrating" in some sense. Is it just about keeping the heart connection, raising vibes (both mine and hers) and visualizing the meeting and expecting it to manifest? Any advise?

BTW there was a beautiful rainbow again in the sky today

Peace and love for everyone
Old 04-06-2012, 02:19 AM
Guide
Keep working on yourself man, that's all you can do. Best of luck!
Old 04-06-2012, 04:09 AM
Experiencer
You don't find love, love finds you.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator
It will find You for sure.
i just want to say to you good for you for preparing yourself for this to happen.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Master

She'll just show up. Focus on the things that are important to you.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:52 PM
DMarsh

Thanks all :)

It's been an educating experience to get to know about twin flames etc. to put MYSELF to the right direction and learn about myself. It's definitely been hard, too, as that person pops up to my mind all the time and I've also felt a bit too attached or obsessed with this stuff. I've now tried to concentrate on making my own life better and enjoying as an individual without the need for the other person. I don't expect any other person to "save" me or anything like that.

Still, knowing that there's this special person makes me a bit frustrated cos' I'd so much love to meet her But I guess that's the case with all of us I just gotta keep on enjoying life even alone and keeping myself as a whole person. She'll pop up somewhere when the time is right... Gotta accept this instead of fighting against it.

The good thing is that she's not far away, only a thought away and that I can be with her in spirit anytime :) Those are also awesome experiences. Of course, keeping a positive attitude with this stuff instead of crumbling with the pain of waiting for her is more than a wise thing to do...
Old 08-06-2012, 02:35 AM
chartreuse

My best advice is DON'T DO ANYTHING except go about your life. She will show up when its time for her to show up. Once she shows up, DON'T DO ANYTHING. More specifically, DON'T EXPECT HER TO RECOGNIZE YOU. DON'T EXPECT HER TO FEEL ANYTHING FOR YOU, AT LEAST NOT THAT SHE ACKNOWLEDGES. DON'T EXPECT HER TO BE PLEASED TO ENCOUNTER SOMEONE SHE FEELS AN INEXPLICABLE CONNECTION WITH. DON'T EXPECT HER TO EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE IS A CONNECTION. Oh, and DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE LIKE WHAT YOU THINK ITS GOING TO BE LIKE BASED ON YOUR DREAMS AND VISIONS.

What else? Oh, REALIZE THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU FEEL READY, ONCE SHE ACTUALLY SHOWS UP, THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO SHOW YOU, OFTEN USING OBNOXIOUS AND UNPLEASANT TACTICS, EVERY REASON YOU ARE NOT.

Yes, I am speaking from experience. I met my soul connection (I prefer this term to TF) in a vision a year and a half before he showed up. I assumed that the extraordinary intimacy and unconditional love I experienced us sharing in the future would immediately be there for him too. I assumed that the insanely intense physical attraction I felt for him since the moment of the vision (and which fueled countless fantasies of mine from that moment forward) would be there. I also assumed that the vision itself was literal and that it was a foregone conclusion that we would experience exactly what I experienced us doing in the future.

It's now four years later. He showed up right on time and he looked exactly like I knew he would. His smile made me feel exactly what I knew it would. His first name was exactly what I already knew it to be. But the rest, not so much.

We ended up going out on one date, at my asking, after knowing each other in the physical (under professional circumstances) for two years. After one date, he cut off all communication with me. Although I do have some reason to believe he did have some level of feelings for me, he never actually said anything to indicate what that level might be, nor to what extent if any he was even aware of a deeper connection between us. And when he, at the end of that one date, kissed me, it was nothing at all like the kiss I experienced in the vision.

Which reminds me of the most important advice of all that I can give you. WHEN SHE SHOWS UP, DON'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL BUT APPRECIATE HER FOR WHO AND WHAT SHE IS IN REAL LIFE, IN THE MOMENT. I would give anything to go back and be able to just enjoy my SC and the interactions we had for who he really was and for what they really were, rather than being so worried about getting the level of relationship I experienced us having in the vision.

I don't know why I had the vision, but in a way I feel like it not only caused me to act in a way that ruined my chances of getting what I had seen, but it stopped me from fully appreciating and honoring the presence of this amazing person in my life in the first place. I guess what I'm saying is do your best to forget what you saw and what you know, and let the real-life experience itself create the reality.

Good luck...
Old 08-06-2012, 02:08 PM
DMarsh

Thanks, chartreuse!

Seriously, I don't know what's gonna happen with this person. I've gotten now more and more free from my ego's expectations about this stuff and I accept anything cos' I don't wanna fight against the universe. Whatever happens or whatever she is, that's totally ok. In the end, it's only about spiritual bond. All the other good things that might come from this are just a plus and privileges from the Universe. The human mind just makes tricks and expects either the beautiful princess or the handsome prince riding a horse, depending on what's there underneath one's pants.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:34 AM
chartreuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMarsh
Thanks, chartreuse!

Seriously, I don't know what's gonna happen with this person. I've gotten now more and more free from my ego's expectations about this stuff and I accept anything cos' I don't wanna fight against the universe. Whatever happens or whatever she is, that's totally ok. In the end, it's only about spiritual bond. All the other good things that might come from this are just a plus and privileges from the Universe. The human mind just makes tricks and expects either the beautiful princess or the handsome prince riding a horse, depending on what's there underneath one's pants.

Yeah...that's all very true. I just didn't really "get" a lot of that until it was too late - particularly in regards to how the ego can spin complete fictions around one tiny fact. Post-awakening, it's so obvious I don't know how I ever missed it, but thankfully I now have plenty of compassion for myself.

Your comment about expecting the beautiful princess or handsome prince...I think one reason that I had such a hard time dealing with his rejection was that even in the ways he/the experience was different than what I'd expected based on the vision I experienced, he was everything I ever could have wanted. There wasn't a single second during all the time I knew him that I felt there was anything about him that wasn't right, or that I wished was different. I think with these connections, if you're someone that recognizes it and is attuned to it, you can't see them as anything but perfection because you perceive them first and foremost on a spiritual level. It doesn't matter what they look like, or if you don't seem to have much in common in terms of hobbies, interests, etc. - you don't relate to them on those levels, at least not primarily. Not that you'd be blind to destructive or dangerous behavior or cruel behavior on their part, but you'd be able to acknowledge it - and respond appropriately - without losing site of what they truly are.